Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: pac vs morales analysis
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:29 am 
Welterweight

PACQUIAO WOULD USE HIS RIGHT HAND ALWAYS, RIGHT HOOKS MOST OF THE TIME,WHEN MORALES DETONATED HIS RIGHT, PACMAN WILLBE MOVING RIGHT SIDE AT THE SAME TIME THROWING A RIGHT HOOK. HEAD OR TO THE BODY THEN IF HE CORNERED MORALES PACQUIAO GONNA GO FOR IT.BUT PACMAN MUST BE VERY CAREFUL IN MOVING TO HIS RIGHT. HIS RIGHT FOOT MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION BECAUSE IF MORALES CONNECTS HIS RIGHT HOOK PACMANS RIGNT FOOT MUST HOLD THE GROUND FIRMLY OTHERWISE HE MIGHT TRIPPED AND WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A KNOCKDOWN. PACQUIAO MUST BE THE AGRESSOR DURING THERE REMATCH TO GET THE ATTENTION OF ALL THE JUGDES,TO KNOCK DOWN MORALES PACMAN SHOULD GO TO THE BODY FIRST THEN TO THE HEAD PACMAN SHOUL APPLY LOTS OF COMBINATIONS .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:51 am 
Welterweight

huh!!! body body body??? what r u guys nuts??? i'd say two ways " attack the body when Morales runs that he woulnd't do" so hit the head with left and right and left then game over dimwit... Morales likes to brawl don't forget that... :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:51 am 
Cruiserweight

Jess wrote:
Bannana-Q wrote:
ever since the fight with Morales, Manny doesn't seem as powerful as he used to be. I saw his old fights, and his punches were hard and accurate. As much as i hate to say it, Manny's fight with Velasquez weren't as good as his others... I'd expect Manny to be more accurate and less tired like the first Morales fight. And Out boxing Morales in most of the rounds. Then sometime after the 10th round Manny would knock out Morales. And Morales would be out cold for a couple of minutes.I don't really like seeing Manny fight in a 130 .lbs fight. His best weight are 126.lbs and lower. But I hope he is now used to being a 130 fighter.

Now what I would like to see is.... In the 1st Round just when the fight had started, Morales would be out boxing Pacquiao for 50 seconds w/o Manny throwing a single punch. Then as Manny begins to cokk his left hand Morales would cover up. Manny would then his Morales' gloves but knocks him down. then morales should get up and get out boxed by Manny for the rest of the round. Morales would then out box pacquiao for 3 rounds, making Morales' fans think Morales had come back and nothing pacquiao can do about it. Then in the 5th, Morales would get caught with a right uppercut( wobbling morales) then Pacquiao would then catch him with a hard straight. Game OVER, KO

Seems like you're one of the directorial cast of "Lisensyadong Kamao" buddy.. :lol:

Movie ba yong "Lisensyadong Kamao" ... my parents cancelled TFC so i dont know what that is....

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:29 am 
Heavyweight

A stunning knockout like what he did to Lucero.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

I wanna see Pacman knock-out morales cold...put in strecher...ride to ambulance...mexiz crying like waterfalls pouring...nurses discover Erik is wearing famous langerie...they laugh like hell...Morales wake-up...and look for his make-up...damn...zzzzz...lol;;; :snoring: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:53 am 
Strawweight

[quote="jim.braddock"]For me I expect Pac unleashing does right hook and left uppercut to the face of EM with full force.
And see if EM can stands Pac powers now that he will be wearing cleto-reyes.[/quote]
Actually, one thing is certain, that Pacman can beat EM.And thats the promised that can't be broken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 am 
the reff is gonna tell both fighters is there n e question? n pacman gonna say, do u have ne excuses erik morales... hhahahaah! its like a tarver n jones thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:59 am 
Heavyweight

I expect EM quitting on rematch!!! He'll be like "No Mas" And no more Trilogy guys!!! :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:50 pm 
Strawweight

aserongkamo wrote:
huh!!! body body body??? what r u guys nuts??? i'd say two ways " attack the body when Morales runs that he woulnd't do" so hit the head with left and right and left then game over dimwit... Morales likes to brawl don't forget that... :roll: :roll:

you are the one who is NUTS... we all know that Morales has a granite chin and cant really be 1 punch KO'd... so why not go for the BODY... ive never heard someone calling a boxers body as a "granite body" or an "iron body" coz EVERY freaking boxer is succeptible of being KD'd by a good punch to the body...and even if they do get up, recovering from it wont be as easy as recovering from a head shot...did you know that Hopkins was actually HURT in his fight with ODLH... he said that he needed at least a couple of rounds just to recover from it

Pac is too much of a head hunter and i think everyone can agree with me on this one and yet most of the FANS dont seem to realize that Manny has the best tool in banging up the BODY... and that is his almighty LEFT HAND

seasoned boxing fans would already have an idea on what im talking about... its the famous "chopped liver"

Post subject: punch power
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:38 pm 
Featherweight

i want to see pacquiao doing a super combo punch, a killer punch. straight left and straight right will finished em. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:54 pm 
Lightweight

For the Pac-man/EM II fight, I want to see a more flamboyant entrance, with Robin Padilla, Sly Stallone and Muhammad Ali in Manny's entourage (all wearing customized PAC-YOU MORALES shirts courtesy of No Fear)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:24 pm 
Lightweight

I really would like to see El Terrible kissing the Canvas for the first time in his boxing career...
:boxing: :snoring:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:26 pm 
Welterweight

bell to bell slugfest with morales retiring in the 8yh round

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:28 pm 
Strawweight

MAPANIAN wrote:
I really would like to see El Terrible kissing the Canvas for the first time in his boxing career...
:boxing: :snoring:

His second, if we consider the barerra-morales 1st fight (12th rnd) a knockout.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

Remember: Manny came so close to winning or drawing with ONLY a left hand, sure he was in the PROCESS of developing a right. Now I would say it's fully developed being that it did damage to the previously un-KOable Hector.

Alot of people aren't realizing that Pacman beat Barrera, drew against Marquez, and lost to Morales with only or mainly a left hand. That is something impressive.

When he fought before, his opponents only had to pay attention to his left hand. That's what Hector did this time around, and Manny caught him AT WILL with the right hook. Even if Erik knows Manny has a right, he will still have to pay close attention to both hands now. He won't be able to watch only the left, with the right being a threat as well. Sure, the right might not knock down the durable Morales, but it could rack up points and be used as a distraction while Manny loads up that left.

I also want to see him work the body. That could easily cut the fight short. Attacking the body would make Morales soft, and force him to block it more leaving his head open. Body attacks also hurt your ribs and the way you breathe, therefore stopping you body from taking full breaths & rendering your head dizzy. That's when Manny can do in for the kill.

I say: Left/rights to the body, looping right to the head, straight left of course.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next