Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: PACQUIAO won last time
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:06 am 
I watched the tape again of EM-MP I.

no way pacquiao lost all of rounds 7 to 11. the judges probably just gave the round to morales because pacquiao "looked" bad at that point because of his bloody face. but if you ignore the blood, he was actually connecting pretty decently and boxing erik better.

i think he outpointed erik definitely in the 7th, 9th, 10th, and 11th rounds. but the judges only gave him the 2nd & 12th unanimously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:28 am 
Heavyweight

Give it a rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:43 am 
Light Heavyweight

i agree, what's done is done bro.l understand that you want to prove a point. But it wont change anything.Error in boxing judging will always occur - its the nature of sports interpreted by adjudicatiors.
Let's just look forward to Jan and hope that Manny will be decisive in his victory!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

wholesale wrote:
I watched the tape again of EM-MP I.

no way pacquiao lost all of rounds 7 to 11. the judges probably just gave the round to morales because pacquiao "looked" bad at that point because of his bloody face. but if you ignore the blood, he was actually connecting pretty decently and boxing erik better.

i think he outpointed erik definitely in the 7th, 9th, 10th, and 11th rounds. but the judges only gave him the 2nd & 12th unanimously.

get over it bRO.... it's non-sense....MP lost, and that's the truth.....let's wait for the rematch....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:32 am 
Cruiserweight

wholesale wrote:

I agree just that EM was landing clean big shots despite the fact. Let's just say, one guy, EM proved his genius in the ring, and another guy, Pacman came up short. It happens. They both lived to see another day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

yeah. We'll just wait for the rematch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:47 am 
Middleweight

water under the bridge bro...or bridge under water hehehe PEACE. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

maybe ur referring to the velasquez fight. yeah he did. i agree!! :)

========> move to pac velasquez forum.
:) :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:07 am 
Heavyweight

Get over it dude... It's no use..let's wait for the rematch next year.
If revenge is what you want then Pac-Man will give it you in Jan 2006!!!

Pac-Man make us proud chop EM's head off!!!
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:29 pm 
Cruiserweight

manny lost tht fight and you just got to accept it bro. he will make sure of the win in the rematch tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:36 pm 
Lightweight

enough is enough :banghead:

Post subject: look and listin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:34 am 
Flyweight

I dont understand why pac fans have so much envy toward JMM. it is obvious that they feel that JMM is too much of a threat to beat filipinos' only fighter worth p4p contention. what happens after a defeat to Marquez if they ever do rematch? Barrera will keep on running away from Pacquio not out of fear of the beating but because of the tarnish that will be brought to his legacy now that he is in the twilight of his career. Morales will be a lose lose situation. if pac beats morales he beat a past prime fighter if pac loses he'll become the next Mosley. So, pac fans dont want JMM in the picture. Instead they talk trash about JMM because they know he is the TRUTH when it comes to figuring out Pac. JMM is too smart for pac who is a one-two puncher. He proved it after knockdowns against Pac. Now imagine what will happen in a rematch when Marquez is alert?

Post subject: Re: look and listin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:12 am 
Middleweight

marquezmoralesfan84 wrote:
I dont understand why pac fans have so much envy toward JMM. it is obvious that they feel that JMM is too much of a threat to beat filipinos' only fighter worth p4p contention. what happens after a defeat to Marquez if they ever do rematch? Barrera will keep on running away from Pacquio not out of fear of the beating but because of the tarnish that will be brought to his legacy now that he is in the twilight of his career. Morales will be a lose lose situation. if pac beats morales he beat a past prime fighter if pac loses he'll become the next Mosley. So, pac fans dont want JMM in the picture. Instead they talk trash about JMM because they know he is the TRUTH when it comes to figuring out Pac. JMM is too smart for pac who is a one-two puncher. He proved it after knockdowns against Pac. Now imagine what will happen in a rematch when Marquez is alert?

You posted this 3 times, u know what that means,

Why do you envy the Paclanders so much.

Post subject: Re: look and listin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:21 am 
Cruiserweight

marquezmoralesfan84 wrote:

amen brother, but pacman ain't fighting at 126 anymore, marquez will have to move up, will that benefit him or will it be detrimental

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:19 am 
Heavyweight

a lot of people say 'get over it' etc. and I agree with that somewhat. the fight is over but I am not going to agree with people saying Em won Pac lost flat out.

I also did not agree with the 'Vegas scoring.' I had it a draw. and it seemed EM knew "how to score and win points on a 'Vegas Scorecard' "