Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:59 am 
Lightweight

translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:14 am 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left is waiting for him to eat i hope he train hard so he can digst those stinging left counter. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine. and stop asking for rematch once anymore his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).

EM can say whatever he wants, let's just see comes fight night...who'll be running like a chicken once MP unleashes his power...let the fist do the talking... :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:15 am 
Heavyweight

:bigeyes: you again?!
"I WILL MAKE PACQUIAO PAY!!!!"
NOW "morales thinks pacquiao will run like a chicken!!!!"

WHAT'S NEXT???
:blindfold:

GROW UP DM-MEX!!!
Made up stories :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

Hmmmnnn, I dont think EM's words are credible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:30 am 
Heavyweight

it's confirmed. morales is delusional.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!HI!HI!HI!HA!HA!HA!...LET'S SEE ON FIGHT
NIGHT AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR BIG
MOUTH IS.....SHUT THE FUUUCK UP...PUNK!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU....YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD AMIGO.... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:58 am 
Welterweight

Que paso chamo?!

Think you had overdosed yourself with something..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

EM is on crack!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:20 am 
Lightweight

So you know EM's code words?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:26 am 
DM-MEX wrote:
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).

Dude, quit drugs..bad for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

hey DM-EX! with this letter you just made EM's image looks really sour and bad. You see, people thinks that EM can only box MP but cannot knock out MP. On the otherhand, people also thinks that the only person in that division who can knockout EM is MP... now who do you think has the better odds, MP or EM?

Backpeddling might be bad for a particular boxer, hey EM has all the opportunity to knockout MP the first time they met but couldnt deliver. Well i guess Morales is as scared as his father now that MP has told every person that he will beat Morale BLACK and BLUE. It was the first time i heard PACMAN predicted his fight and i have never seen him this confident. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bet your US$1000!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:38 am 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:

Funny ShyT DM-MEX... the best Boxing Blooper I've read...
:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Last edited by Jess on Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:38 am 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:

EM is not that Barbaric to say those things.... Those words are coming from an Imbecile and Shallow-Minded Individual.. And EM is not that type.. Mayve the one who DECODED that statement..
:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:44 am 
Welterweight

One thing is starting to show up... Look at Erik's face, does he looks old and battered? It seems that he's starting to show signs of his decline... In his last fight, he cannot even touch the feather of a chicken named "Zahir Raheem" which I considered as a much slower chicken compared to a "chicken" named PACMAN. If Pacquiao will do a Raheem chicken dance, Erik will look terrible in the ring for the second successive time around. But Pacquiao is a true warrior and will fight Erik toe to toe and will hand Erik his first successive loss in his declining career...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

in your dreams dm-mex!

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next