Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:34 pm 
Cruiserweight

aries_alakram wrote:
After the KO on the 10th, you can still write like that. Unbelievable!
Kalam fadi! DM-EX. Tasharab moya fil bahar (Empty talk. you can drink water from the sea).

sadik, mah meyn!!!... this thread started nov'05 b4 MP-EMII fight occured... don't get angry no more... peace out!!!... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:44 pm 
Welterweight

[quote="DM-MEX"]translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

That was he said after their first meeting but he sang a different tone after their second fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:48 pm 
Welterweight

This guy Erik Morales believe so much on himself. When he was defeated by MBB in their last fight, he would not like to shake his hands when MBB extended his arm to him. When he fought and got dethroned by Rasheem, he was saying that he under estimated him. And again, when he was knockout by MP in their 2nd fight, he said he was exhausted due to weight problem. He asked to make the weight limit for his rematch with with MP to 132 lbs, which was fixed at 130 lbs. What will be his reason again if he gets defeated in their rematch 3rd fight? Will it be the weight again. Poor Morales.

oagariando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

talk about major bumpage. lol

we found a fossil here! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:38 pm 
Middleweight

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!WHAT?????????????? ARE YOU AWAKE???????????GUTOM LANG YAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:12 pm 
Middleweight

this was posted ages ago... i wonder why you need to revive this thread.. a stupid thread by this dumb poster should be seen somewhere else.. douchebag will be more appropriate... :smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:48 am 
Middleweight

Pacman's gonna run like a chicken alright. Who wouldn't run from an inflated face like that. Barely looks human! Barrera was right. Erik is an uneducated indio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:09 am 
Strawweight

POOR DM-EX. Erik Morales is mad at you for saying something he did not. I guess your translation is the opposite of what EM is thinking right now. I bet you he is mad at you now. hahaha :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:27 am 
Middleweight

The way Morales talks about Pacquiao, you'd think he was never knocked out. What's wrong with him? Is it in his culture to be so arrogant as to be out of touch with reality? Or he's just scared? I think, somehow, he has lost his marbles due to too much beating, especially from Manny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:04 am 
Welterweight

:lol: :lol:

convinced ur self morales ulol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in your dreamzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 am 
Cruiserweight

A KNOCK OUT IS A KNOCK OUT PERIOD! ERIK MORALES IS STILL RECOVERING FROM HUMILIATION!!! OOPPS THERE IS NO PHYSICIAN FOR THAT CASE EM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:15 am 
Heavyweight

El Terrible...

It's Payback Time!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:28 am 
Welterweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

This was posted before their rematch. So I guess Morales had the right to say those words...

And for some people here, please check first the date when the thread was created, otherwise you are just wasting your time getting mad... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:34 am 
Cruiserweight

Eric is worst than MAB! He's an *****!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:47 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next