Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:41 am 
Bantamweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

if he said this b4 the bout, what are his words after manny floored him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:42 am 
Bantamweight

did he even remember that he said all this senseless crap?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:55 am 
Heavyweight

Quack like a duck, run like a chicken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

Is it true? Morales did that? Im a Fan of EM but I never think that he is talking like that. yeah sometimes boxing need some additional spicy on their bout but not like that bro..do you have the link..if that is true, EM is in big trouble, he make MP more eager to KO him....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

HOAX!

:verymad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Morales must have his brain damaged severely that he have forgoten that on their 2nd fightv before the end of round 9 it was him (Morales) who back down like a dog with its tail beneath its 2 hind legs. Even the ring commentator have noted that this is not theMorales who back-down to avoid comfrontation. Even on their first fight, Manny fought like a wounded lion with only 1 eye and all that Morales can do is win by a narrow margin. Who was the chicken and who was the lion ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:59 am 
Welterweight

Dude no offense but you should at list post the link where you got that from. well no comment yet. Cant comment on this yet. I feel that its not credible. Un lang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:34 pm 
Heavyweight

fallendemon wrote:
Dude no offense but you should at list post the link where you got that from. well no comment yet. Cant comment on this yet. I feel that its not credible. Un lang

Dont worry too much about this thread Boy Demon :P This thread was posted "Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:59 am" :banghead: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:45 pm 
Middleweight

I AM NOT SURE IF EM REALLY SAID THOSE WORDS. IF TRUE, HE MUST BE A LIAR. HE CLAIMED RECENTLY THAT HE NEVER SAID BAD WORDS ABOUT MANNY OR ANY FILIPINO FOR THAT MANNER.

MEANWHILE, STRICTLY SPEAKING, WHAT'S WRONG WITH BACKPEDALLING OR GOING BACKWARDS? WHEN FIGHTING, YOU CANNOT BE ALWAYS GOING FORWARD. YOU HAVE TO DO ALL KINDS OF MOVEMENTS, FORWARD, BACKWARDS, LATERALS. THAT'S PART OF THE OFFENSE OR DEFENSE OPTIONS OF A FIGHTER. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS YOU DEFEAT THE OPPONENT, REGARDLESS OF THE MOVEMENT YOU DO.

WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT EM'S HOLDING THE ROPE WHEN HE WAS UNDER ATTACK BY MANNY. WASN'T THAT PROHIBITED? IF NOT FOR THAT ROPEHOLDING, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN IN THE CANVASS. THE REFEREE DID NOT BOTHER TO COUNT ON HIM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:17 pm 
Heavyweight

nice dig..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:16 pm 
Welterweight

Jess wrote:
nice dig..

but still dig deeper :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:42 pm 
Middleweight

PAc is in trouble.. hndi kayabangan yan, galit lang tlaga si EM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Somebody has used a "Time Machine" for this one! :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

this thread is a zombie! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:08 pm 
Welterweight

morales still day dreaming...

let see who will run like a chicken come fight night.

Manny PACMAN Pacquiao

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next