Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:01 am 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

This is your interrpretation cuz this is what you want to hear. That's fine with me cuz the more you post this stuff the more embarassing for you when EM loses. I wonder what face you'll show then, O, I know you'll show your other face. You do have two of them don't you? :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:07 am 
GOVERNMENT WARNING:
reading "da vinci code" twice is bad for your health and mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:14 am 
Heavyweight

Only JMM runs like the chicken he is. I guess it's such a shame for them that they want ot pass it to others. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:14 am 
Heavyweight

hey DM-MEX,do you think Paclanders will believe on your crap?i doubt Morales will ever say that,nice try though SORE LOSER!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:20 am 
Middleweight

Until January ends.wake me up when january 21, 2005 ends. Manny Pacquiao did it,knocking out Morales face down on the canvass. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:30 am 
Welterweight

EM can say everything about Manny, but the rematch will be the window and judge of everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:22 pm 
Heavyweight

looks like you are also talking in codes....

pretty bad english............LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:23 pm 
Middleweight

must be cranked out on the mexican meth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
freewheeze wrote:
looks like you are also talking in codes....

pretty bad english............LOL

Actually, he is finally using punctuation in his comments. His English skills are getting better, in my opinion. But he is still the same funny guy we met years ago lol. He might be kind of loco, but I agree with him...Morales will beat Pacquiao again. Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:40 pm 
Light Heavyweight

:boxing:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:51 pm 
Heavyweight

DM, hey compadre, please post the source and i will translate the full text for all to read, i dont really think erik said that, if it was in spanish i can translate it word by word, for all the PACLANDERS, please refrain to reply until i doublecheck the accuracy of this syet, i think my compadre here is just trying to stir the crap, LOL :biglaugh:

P.S. i dont think erik said that coward part, but i do believe that hes gonna beat pac...
:beer:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:07 pm 
Strawweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
DM, hey compadre, please post the source and i will translate the full text for all to read, i dont really think erik said that, if it was in spanish i can translate it word by word, for all the PACLANDERS, please refrain to reply until i doublecheck the accuracy of this syet, i think my compadre here is just trying to stir the crap, LOL :biglaugh:

P.S. i dont think erik said that coward part, but i do believe that hes gonna beat pac...

------------------------------------------
that's kind of you padre :wink: ... but whether EM said it or not it doesn't matter... Let's just see what happens when once they get in the ring on January :wink:

to MP you betta knock the hell out of El Terrible prove us u deserve that 2M... beating EM would be a big turning point in your career, coz i dont think MP have ever fought a fighter as tough as EM. Barrera??? I think It was only once of the "Off Nights" of him. It was obvious that he didn't have the conditioning, you know what im sayin... :lol:

Beat EM and we're convinced you're the king of the ring... 8) 8) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:19 pm 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:

hey Amigo i agree with u,Paclanders knows Eric very well,outside the ring he got a lot of respect for Manny,pls educate your amigo DM right there,i don't think EM will throw harsh words like that,one thing i won't agree with you coz if Manny will even the score this time.....PAC/EM 3 in the making...how about that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:23 pm 
Heavyweight

zapac wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

------------------------------------------
that's kind of you padre :wink: ... but whether EM said it or not it doesn't matter... Let's just see what happens when once they get in the ring on January :wink:

to MP you betta knock the hell out of El Terrible prove us u deserve that 2M... beating EM would be a big turning point in your career, coz i dont think MP have ever fought a fighter as tough as EM. Barrera??? I think It was only once of the "Off Nights" of him. It was obvious that he didn't have the conditioning, you know what im sayin... :lol:

Beat EM and we're convinced you're the king of the ring... 8) 8) 8)
do you really think MAB has only have an offnight in that fight?really?so why Chicken MAB keeps on ducking PAC?coward MAB is the one who got something to prove & he can do it anytime now,PAC is just waiting for him,tell your paisano to buy some balls coz he got nothing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:25 pm 
Cruiserweight

Very unlikely from EM...i'm not worried about it anyway..so let me go back to sleep! :snoring:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next