Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(
i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

i dont agree with you... i dont believe words comin out from your keyboard
if thats MAB or JJM.. i would agree with you...
but so far only EM got the balls to face PacMan....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:53 pm 
Welterweight

After that horrible lost to Raheem he has no choice but to fight Pacman.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).

Well said!
You can be a good street fight promoter for kids :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:36 pm 
Welterweight

DE MEX!!!!

Gandu!!!!!

hehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

are these really eriks words???? if they are they leave a sour taste in the mouth and he shld have more respect for fellow boxers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:18 pm 
Heavyweight

DM-MEX wrote:

its been a while since ive seen this fool... still havent change.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

darren_simion wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:

its been a while since ive seen this fool... still havent change.

that's because as you've said, HE IS A FOOL... :lol:

Post subject: You're trapped!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:10 pm 
Heavyweight

shakeitliveitloveit wrote:
are these really eriks words???? if they are they leave a sour taste in the mouth and he shld have more respect for fellow boxers.

No, it's not Erik's. Read again his post.

The thread starter 'translated' Erik's interview in exaggeration and
provocative style to stir up discussion in this thread. Its how he
interpreted the interview piece on Erik in a very bad taste. He wanted
it to appear that this is what Morales meant.

Some of you fell in his trap.

If this is a boxing match, he lured you into a trap and you got
knocked out!!!

Morales never said that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:26 pm 
Lightweight

Q: Obviously you beat Pacquiao the first time, but in your mind, how will this rematch be different, if at all, and what have you learned about Manny?

A: I think the first thing about the fight during the first fight was my attack. Whenever I attacked him, he went backward and he didn’t know what to do. I don’t think he’s going to learn how to do it any better than from the first time. His problem is not going forward because he is good coming forward. But his problem is going backward and that is what I will do (make him back up).

Q: Did anything about Manny surprise you during the first fight? Was he stronger or weaker, quicker or slower than you expected?

A: For me, the question was how strong is he? Everyone had been saying how he has been knocking all these guys out and putting them down. That was what I was looking for; to see how strong he really was. In the first round when he hit me, I figured out that this guy wasn’t really that strong and he didn’t have the kind of punch to knock me out.

Q: After dealing with Manny through the first fight and now building up the rematch, what are your thoughts on him as a person outside the ring?

A: It’s been the same, really. I don’t know him really that well, but I think we have treated each other very well and with respect.

this is wht Eric said On an interview @ fightnews.com... not tht one tht u translated DUMB ***!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:23 pm 
Bantamweight

STAND BACK, MANNY.

I'LL KICK HIS A$$ MYSELF! :chainsaw:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Manny indeed looked confused and alarmed when going backwards... It was actually only Erik who forced him to go backwards among the fighters he fought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:45 pm 
Lightweight

THIS A#%HOLE IS A F$CKING FABRICATOR
:sledgehammer: :sledgehammer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:05 pm 
Middleweight

good for pacman if he ll read this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:16 pm 
Heavyweight

lmao!!! funny sh!t!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:snoring:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:30 pm 
Light Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
DM, hey compadre, please post the source and i will translate the full text for all to read, i dont really think erik said that, if it was in spanish i can translate it word by word, for all the PACLANDERS, please refrain to reply until i doublecheck the accuracy of this syet, i think my compadre here is just trying to stir the crap, LOL :biglaugh:

P.S. i dont think erik said that coward part, but i do believe that hes gonna beat pac...
:beer:

Hey amigo! Thanks for the effort of calling out DM EX, I think he is abit drunk when he wrote this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next