Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:34 pm 
Bantamweight

Eric can say all he wants but i know for sure manny will not backdown nor run from a fight especially from eric morales. This fight is so important so that he can fight Marco Antonia and get the title belt. :swordplay:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

this is basically part of the marketing campaign... Erik can always say as much he likes to - to escalate tensions. And it makes the fight more exciting because he can be proven otherwise...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:57 pm 
Lightweight

Harold wrote:
hey DM-EX! with this letter you just made EM's image looks really sour and bad. You see, people thinks that EM can only box MP but cannot knock out MP. On the otherhand, people also thinks that the only person in that division who can knockout EM is MP... now who do you think has the better odds, MP or EM?

Backpeddling might be bad for a particular boxer, hey EM has all the opportunity to knockout MP the first time they met but couldnt deliver. Well i guess Morales is as scared as his father now that MP has told every person that he will beat Morale BLACK and BLUE. It was the first time i heard PACMAN predicted his fight and i have never seen him this confident. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bet your US$1000!
correction erik gave manny a chance to knock him out when he turned south paw and manny could not deliver :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:15 pm 
Welterweight

HOY DM-MEX!
I have to give u credit, someone like u makes this forum a little bit more
exiting, just a little bit. But man! u know u talkin MIERDA (SHET IN TAGALOG). EM vs MP 1 after a long,long,long very long PRAYING and WAITING ur DREAM finally came true.

But this time I suggest u be awake cos u gonna get a NIGHTMARE!
I wonder what ur face would be like when PM defeat EM.

PM is like KENGIS KHAN everyone who crosses his path WILL BE SMASH!

SA LAHAT NG AKING KABABAYAN MABUHAY KAYO AT MAGPASALAMAT DAHIL IT'S OUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT.
MP TILL THE END.
Its my 1st time being here pls be gentle lol. FILO connection via AUSTRALIA. PEACE!!! :D [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:17 pm 
Middleweight

DIMO wrote:
HOY DM-MEX!
I have to give u credit, someone like u makes this forum a little bit more
exiting, just a little bit. But man! u know u talkin MIERDA (SHET IN TAGALOG). EM vs MP 1 after a long,long,long very long PRAYING and WAITING ur DREAM finally came true.

But this time I suggest u be awake cos u gonna get a NIGHTMARE!
I wonder what ur face would be like when PM defeat EM.

PM is like KENGIS KHAN everyone who crosses his path WILL BE SMASH!

SA LAHAT NG AKING KABABAYAN MABUHAY KAYO AT MAGPASALAMAT DAHIL IT'S OUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT.
MP TILL THE END.
Its my 1st time being here pls be gentle lol. FILO connection via AUSTRALIA. PEACE!!! :D [/b]

WELCOME TO PACLAND DIMO! :celebrate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:25 pm 
Heavyweight

I don't believe Erik said these things. This is totally a crap! Is this another thread to produce 25 or more replies?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PROUD TO BE BICOLANO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 pm 
Welterweight

NICE ONE!
noticed how DM MEX never replied? Bruh, u just stirring things around. Seems like you're getting insecure with your so called Mexican Warrior. Yes EM is respectable, but I couldn't imagine him saying those things. And if he did, let's hope he's prepared to face the real MP!

I don't think MP has a DECISION in mind. Besides, why you gotta hate on MP, he even has respect for EM. Yous should be thankfull, because in the ring, it's all out war..I think MP will be the HUNTER and EM will be the HUNTED...

Lets just wait and see, this will be a good one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:50 pm 
Welterweight

PARENG DANFORTH SALAMAT PRE!!!
PARENG JIGX JUST RELAX. We all know that he was talkin shet! we'll just
have to find out on Jan.

That's when MP Ko's EM.
BECAUSE I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MP'S DESTINY.
HE'S FAR FROM OVER THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

BEST WISHES FOR MP! ANG TUNAY NA MANDIRIGMA![/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:05 pm 
Heavyweight

DIMO wrote:
PARENG DANFORTH SALAMAT PRE!!!
PARENG JIGX JUST RELAX. We all know that he was talkin shet! we'll just
have to find out on Jan.

That's when MP Ko's EM.
BECAUSE I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MP'S DESTINY.
HE'S FAR FROM OVER THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

BEST WISHES FOR MP! ANG TUNAY NA MANDIRIGMA![/list]

WELCOME TO PACLAND DIMO!!! :toast:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PROUD TO BE BICOLANO!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:11 pm 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
DM, hey compadre, please post the source and i will translate the full text for all to read, i dont really think erik said that, if it was in spanish i can translate it word by word, for all the PACLANDERS, please refrain to reply until i doublecheck the accuracy of this syet, i think my compadre here is just trying to stir the crap, LOL :biglaugh:

P.S. i dont think erik said that coward part, but i do believe that hes gonna beat pac...
:beer:

DM won't come back to this thread. He just posts a pestering thread then leaves it. That's his style, cuz he's the coward. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:20 pm 
Lightweight

DM-MEX wrote:
translated version.... cause when erik was interviewed in wynn's he was talkin in codes now here's the real version on what he's saying ...
Whenever I attacked him, he went backward like a coward that he is and he didn’t know what to do. he never really learned from the first fight and here he is asking me for a favor to beatup on him again ok i will gladly do it again i'll be the puncher you'll be the punching bag goes to show he's so dumb he doesen't seem to get it. ok you get 2mil i'll beat the living crap outta you again. he like to move forward i got no problem with that i got my counter left waiting for you so eat up pacquiao i got more this i hope you train hard so you can digest those stinging left counter cause it's gonna be a buffet vegas style. i like for him to taste a bitter dose of his own medicine and choke on it . and please stop asking me for rematch . his biggest problem is going backward like a chicken running away from a wolf like me and that is what I will do (make him run like a chicken!!!).
-ERIK "EL TERRIBLE" MORALES
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i hope for the safety of pacquiao he's in deep trouble!!!

When will you ever learn that DRUGS won't do you good?

Post subject: no way
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:22 pm 
Featherweight

EM didnt state that harsh word. The real word is in the front page of this site. He said MP doesnt know what to do when his on attack mode w/c is true, and clearly state he respect MP. But EM also said, "Everyone had been saying how he has been knocking all these guys out and putting them down." and add up "MP isnt really THAT strong and he didn’t have the kind of punch to knock me out." that sounds cod,but he maybe right, who knows, but the second fight around i have a feelin he will be surprise n taste da 1st KO. but give credit to dis guy, atleast he got some ballz to give MP a 2nd chance.

-- The guy that started this thread is a hater :D I dont know EM that well, but his okay 2 me, in the ring am not his fan, but his a warrior i wed say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:36 pm 
Heavyweight

BCngDC wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
DM, hey compadre, please post the source and i will translate the full text for all to read, i dont really think erik said that, if it was in spanish i can translate it word by word, for all the PACLANDERS, please refrain to reply until i doublecheck the accuracy of this syet, i think my compadre here is just trying to stir the crap, LOL :biglaugh:

P.S. i dont think erik said that coward part, but i do believe that hes gonna beat pac...
:beer:

DM won't come back to this thread. He just posts a pestering thread then leaves it. That's his style, cuz he's the coward. :biglaugh:
yea Pareng BC,he did this one before,post a stupid thread then leave it,DM is one big FOOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

It will be good for Eric though to believe that Manny is really not strong so that he would'nt be careful on there fight... During the first fight I think he was really thinking that Manny might be capable to KO him and even his father. And since he won the first one without him being KO its good for Pac that Eric will think that Pac's punch would not hurt him. Ask JMM he also thought that way..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:06 pm 
Middleweight

I cant easily believe in that...i think the decoder must be bluffing... :fight:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next