Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

gixxa wrote:
Harold wrote:
hey DM-EX! with this letter you just made EM's image looks really sour and bad. You see, people thinks that EM can only box MP but cannot knock out MP. On the otherhand, people also thinks that the only person in that division who can knockout EM is MP... now who do you think has the better odds, MP or EM?

Backpeddling might be bad for a particular boxer, hey EM has all the opportunity to knockout MP the first time they met but couldnt deliver. Well i guess Morales is as scared as his father now that MP has told every person that he will beat Morale BLACK and BLUE. It was the first time i heard PACMAN predicted his fight and i have never seen him this confident. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bet your US$1000!
correction erik gave manny a chance to knock him out when he turned south paw and manny could not deliver :cry:

Will you please watch the tape! Manny was cut due to headbutt by the 5th round. Man! Morales should have KO PACMAN having all the chances and oppotunity. Of course EM will not give MP the opportunity to knock him out, it was all show boating. But after he tasted the punches of PACMAN he suddenly switches to his natural stance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:44 am 
Lightweight

damn do you really need that much muscles bro? do you box or sparr.
just dont get beat up itll be embarrassing to loose and be that cut up and stuff.

well dm-mex is a bum, he just talking out of his crap hole.
but hope pacquiao wins, the first fight i thought he was going to loose.
and this time i think he is going to win, but morales is a great fighter.

now lets see if pacquiao can off this guy this time around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

DM-MEX IS MAKING THIS UP.

MORALES NEVER HAS SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

DM-MEX JUST TOOK WHAT ERIK SAID IN HIS RECENT INTERVIEW AND ADDED SOME CLEVER "ZINGERS".

DOES HE REALLY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT MORALES SAID "IT WILL BE A BUFFET LAS VEGAS STYLE."? DOES HE THINK THAT MORALES IS RODNEY DANGERFIELD WITH THE ONE-LINERS?

I SAY SOMEONE BAN THIS LIAR UNLESS HE CAN GIVE 100% PROOF. MAKING UP NEWS WILL ONLY STIR UP FIGHTS AND MISINFORM PEOPLE.

BAN DM-MEX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:09 am 
Heavyweight

Infknow wrote:

DM-MEX JUST TOOK WHAT ERIK SAID IN HIS RECENT INTERVIEW AND ADDED SOME CLEVER "ZINGERS".

DOES HE REALLY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT MORALES SAID "IT WILL BE A BUFFET LAS VEGAS STYLE."? DOES HE THINK THAT MORALES IS RODNEY DANGERFIELD WITH THE ONE-LINERS?

I SAY SOMEONE BAN THIS LIAR UNLESS HE CAN GIVE 100% PROOF. MAKING UP NEWS WILL ONLY STIR UP FIGHTS AND MISINFORM PEOPLE.

BAN DM-MEX

ban? thats kinda extreme... a kiss by chups will do the work...

:biglaugh:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:23 am 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
Infknow wrote:

BAN DM-MEX

Why would that be extreme. He's obviously an anti-Pac. He comes here just to stir trouble. He's a guest here and he doesn't know how to behave. Before you flash the race card, don't insult yourself by comparing yourself to him. You behave well and have even endeared yourself to several Filipinos here, even if you continue to state your preference for Mexican fighters that Pacquiao fights. You behave yourself in a civil and a respectable manner and are respected in return for it.

This is not the first time this guy has done this, starting an absurd thread aimed at irritating Paclanders. Then leaving as if to say, "oh those stupid Filipinos, I'll just rattle their chains a while." So why would banning him be too extreme.

I second the motion to ban that mofo DM-Mex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:29 am 
Heavyweight

yeah ban dm-mex!!! but not ip ban though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
Infknow wrote:

BAN DM-MEX

No. It is the least we can do. He's making up news. Making false reports and rumors...for what? That's as low as someone can get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:53 am 
Heavyweight

DIMO wrote:
HOY DM-MEX!
I have to give u credit, someone like u makes this forum a little bit more
exiting, just a little bit. But man! u know u talkin MIERDA (SHET IN TAGALOG). EM vs MP 1 after a long,long,long very long PRAYING and WAITING ur DREAM finally came true.

But this time I suggest u be awake cos u gonna get a NIGHTMARE!
I wonder what ur face would be like when PM defeat EM.

PM is like KENGIS KHAN everyone who crosses his path WILL BE SMASH!

SA LAHAT NG AKING KABABAYAN MABUHAY KAYO AT MAGPASALAMAT DAHIL IT'S OUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT.
MP TILL THE END.
Its my 1st time being here pls be gentle lol. FILO connection via AUSTRALIA. PEACE!!! :D [/b]

Welcome to Pacland DIMO!!! Enjoy your stay!!!

:celebrate: :toast: :combo: :toast: :celebrate:
:peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 am 
Heavyweight

Yeah! Ban DM-Mex!!! He's always up to no good anyway...hit and run-Raheem's style while DM-Mex Post and Run style...coward :blindfold:
majority wins :batman:
:peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

PRESENTING.....IN THE BLUE CORNER...WEIGHTING IN AT A SIZE OF WEAKLING AND A ONE OUNCE GARAPATA(TICK)...THE TROUBLE MAKEEEERRR AND RUMOR MONGEREERR!!!..DM-MEXXXXXX!!!
OHH, AND BY THE WAY,WHAT DOES DM STANDS FOR...? DILDO MOLESTER???!!!NYAHAHAHAHA
.... :toast: :box: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:29 am 
Bantamweight

DM-MEX you're the dummest person that ever lived. You're thoughts
are for morons!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:32 am 
Bantamweight

DM-MEX--

Don't put words into EM's mouth. EM knows how tough tough MP is that's why in his interview he didn't say he'll knock out MP. He can't do that, not even in his dreams. He was given that exact chance on that first fight when MP had a bad cut but failed to do so.

The issue at hand is not "Can EM KO MP?". The first fight already answered that. It is, " Barring cuts and distractions, can MP KO EM?".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:49 pm 
Heavyweight

BCngDC wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Infknow wrote:

BAN DM-MEX

Why would that be extreme. He's obviously an anti-Pac. He comes here just to stir trouble. He's a guest here and he doesn't know how to behave. Before you flash the race card, don't insult yourself by comparing yourself to him. You behave well and have even endeared yourself to several Filipinos here, even if you continue to state your preference for Mexican fighters that Pacquiao fights. You behave yourself in a civil and a respectable manner and are respected in return for it.

This is not the first time this guy has done this, starting an absurd thread aimed at irritating Paclanders. Then leaving as if to say, "oh those stupid Filipinos, I'll just rattle their chains a while." So why would banning him be too extreme.

I second the motion to ban that mofo DM-Mex.

:whistle:

peace and love my friend...

hey, do you want a cantazo? its my peace offering...

:hat:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:05 pm 
Lightweight

Bring it on!!! I can't wait!!! :swordplay:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next