Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:53 am 
Welterweight

Why talk about Pac Odlh?
Pac vs. Tsyzu is the real deal! Gayweather did all means to avoid Tyzu! Pac vs. Tsyzu is the real deal! Back in 2005, Tsyzu was one of the pound for pound champs, the ***** administrator did not have the idea that Pac will stare at the 140lbs division in two years.

Now its happening>>>Im sure Pac will conquer the current champions The Diazes; Pac will Ko Hatton at 140>>>Pac will be greater that Leonard, Duran, Hearns in the Boxing History Books. Pac will reign at 140, (have around 3 fights in this division) where he will ink his goodbye with a victorious smile by 2009 (to end his fairytale carreer)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

bunpunse wrote:
Ive always said since 2005 that Pac will be at 140 (since 2005). A lot of nonsensical people say it wouldnt happen. One of my post re: Im sure Pac will beat Tsyzu in a dreamfight was even locked by an (***** thread administrator). I still believe that Pac will Ko Tsyzu now. They are both my fave fighters. Tsyzu is around 38 years old now. This is my dreamfight for Pac. But im sure if Pac started out his carreer at Tsyzu weight class, Tsyzu will give a hell of a fight but will be Koed!

Tsyzu lost to Hatton! Back in 2005 nobody listened that in 2 years Pac will stare at the 140 lbs division. It's a pitty that Tsyzu is no longer around. Now theyre talking about Pac vs. Hatton! Roach says he is the perfect opponent for Pac. Without a doubt! Pac will Ko Hatton! Im stubborn, I still want Pac Tsyzu for a 12 round dreamfight!

Just wondering who is this "***** thread administrator" your referring to?... :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:00 am 
Cruiserweight

pol wrote:
bunpunse wrote:
Ive always said since 2005 that Pac will be at 140 (since 2005). A lot of nonsensical people say it wouldnt happen. One of my post re: Im sure Pac will beat Tsyzu in a dreamfight was even locked by an (***** thread administrator). I still believe that Pac will Ko Tsyzu now. They are both my fave fighters. Tsyzu is around 38 years old now. This is my dreamfight for Pac. But im sure if Pac started out his carreer at Tsyzu weight class, Tsyzu will give a hell of a fight but will be Koed!

Tsyzu lost to Hatton! Back in 2005 nobody listened that in 2 years Pac will stare at the 140 lbs division. It's a pitty that Tsyzu is no longer around. Now theyre talking about Pac vs. Hatton! Roach says he is the perfect opponent for Pac. Without a doubt! Pac will Ko Hatton! Im stubborn, I still want Pac Tsyzu for a 12 round dreamfight!

Just wondering who is this "***** thread administrator" your referring to?... :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Maybe the same admin who will lock this thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:06 pm 
Heavyweight

gbh32001 wrote:
pol wrote:
bunpunse wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Maybe the same admin who will lock this thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

another hukay thread.. your calling boss Shiva an *****? tsk tsk tsk