Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:19 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:38 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Hey Guys! Pacman vs Barrera II can be watched in South Korea for free. Just turn your channel on to KBS Sports at exactly 10 am. To view the schedule click this link: http://www.kbsn.co.kr/html/schedule/sch ... t_month=10

Spread the news!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:02 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:40 am
Posts: 344
Location: bacolod city washington DC
live to? kng live mamaya bro malapit na maglaro ni MP paki update nmn para makapanood kmi tnx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:45 pm
Posts: 122
Location: davao city
yeah... it is true..

sa mga lahat ng paclanders sa SOUTH KOREA ...just turn on your TV screens at exactly 10 ng sunday na umaga at KBS sports channels and you see the match "WILL TO WIN" for FREEEEEE
FREEEEEEE FREEEEE FREEEEEE

jappyyyyyyy...bak bakan naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


SPREAD THE NEWS BROS


Last edited by bri_reverof2 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 9615
Location: Tokushima-Ken, Japan
Great! But wrong forum! :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:45 pm
Posts: 122
Location: davao city
10cc wrote:
Great! But wrong forum! :banghead:




shut up!!! but instead spread the news dude..... free na nga reklamo ka pa....it doesn't matter if its in the right or wrong forum as long as everyone gets to see the fight in the korean penensula... KBS SPORTS at 10 ng umaga ng sunday....birada naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:31 am
Posts: 2027
Location: Baybay City no mas una vez más
There is a KBS Channel found on Hotbird (Satellite). I just hope that it is the right one.

_________________
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:48 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 12:24 am
Posts: 1353
Location: RIGHT BESIDE MY BABY
10cc wrote:
Great! But wrong forum! :banghead:


LMAO!!!
Wrong Forum nga naman! :biglaugh:

YAYMA!!!
HAYSSSHHHHHH!!!


:smoke:

_________________
Two hands working together can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:45 pm
Posts: 122
Location: davao city
Warzone wrote:
There is a KBS Channel found on Hotbird (Satellite). I just hope that it is the right one.


Good but it should be KBS SPORTS...coz in korea they;ve got KBS drama and some other stuff and then they have the KBS SPORTS....you must have or be in the KBS SPORTS..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:57 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:34 am
Posts: 918
Location: south korea
yah.., i know it Bro.., we can view it to some others through webcam......anyone who wish to watch the fight.., here is my messenger.


marineljv@yahoo.com

_________________
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bwIezISuU

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=EehQsnaz2Ns


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:03 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Posts: 52
Location: Geoje, So.KOREA
Quote:
Hey Guys! Pacman vs Barrera II can be watched in South Korea for free. Just turn your channel on to KBS Sports at exactly 10 am. To view the schedule click this link: http://www.kbsn.co.kr/html/schedule/sch ... t_month=10

Spread the news!



KBS sports channel...is it on ch.59?

_________________
" I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."- Michael Jordan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:04 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:31 am
Posts: 2027
Location: Baybay City no mas una vez más
bri_reverof2 wrote:
Warzone wrote:
There is a KBS Channel found on Hotbird (Satellite). I just hope that it is the right one.


Good but it should be KBS SPORTS...coz in korea they;ve got KBS drama and some other stuff and then they have the KBS SPORTS....you must have or be in the KBS SPORTS..


Murag ang drama ni bro. :(

Trans: I'll settle for ym then.

_________________
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:54 pm
Posts: 4218
Location: Bulacan, Pampanga, State of Kuwait
OCHO-POR-LIGO wrote:
10cc wrote:
Great! But wrong forum! :banghead:


LMAO!!!
Wrong Forum nga naman! :biglaugh:

YAYMA!!!
HAYSSSHHHHHH!!!


:smoke:


No worries Mods will move it on the proper forum once the smokes of the fight subsides.

Enjoy it while it last. :D

_________________
Everything is Possible if You have Faith in God.
Do your Best and God will Do the Rest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 9615
Location: Tokushima-Ken, Japan
bri_reverof2 wrote:
10cc wrote:
Great! But wrong forum! :banghead:




shut up!!! but instead spread the news dude..... free na nga reklamo ka pa....it doesn't matter if its in the right or wrong forum as long as everyone gets to see the fight in the korean penensula... KBS SPORTS at 10 ng umaga ng sunday....birada naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I won't watch it unless you put it in the right forum!!! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:46 pm 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Posts: 14
bossing JANJEMAR, pa mirror naman sa webcam mo bukas para sa laban ni packy...i have added u in my ym, hope u accept it...tyvm bro!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 9905
Location: JPMorgan Chase
Enjoy mga bros in Korea. :toast:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group