Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:49 pm 
Featherweight

FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: You got to be kidding me, right? You saw Floyd Mayweather at 130 and you see these guys. As much as I respect Pacquiao, I'm sure you see the difference. It's like comparing these other jokers to Boxingtalk.com!

FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: All I can say is one thing, of course he's a future hall of famer, but he's not on my level. I'm a different fighter. All he has to do is call Bob if he wants to fight me. Bob would tell him "ain't no way in hell I'll put you in with Mayweather"

Floyd, every fighter is different. Stop stating the obvious and put your money where your mouth is. Don't get me wrong, and think that I don't respect you, I think your an exceptional fighter, but stop convincing yourself already. Let's see some action. An epic battle between you and Pacquiao. I sure Manny is down. I know he looks up to you, but I'm sure as hell that he'll take your challenge. Pacquiao will be your first defeat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:55 pm 
Middleweight

Manny can beat him anytime!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:02 pm 
Welterweight

Manny will skin Mayweather alive at 126 pounds.

But at 130, and assuming that Mayweather never really left that division, Floyd can make Manny realize that he, Morales and Barrera are not real Jr. Lightweights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:05 pm 
Heavyweight

some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

mayweather - pacquiao is nothing more than a fantasy match-up... :roll:

Last edited by seanee on Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Floyd is NOT going back to 130.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:09 pm 
Featherweight

Im-Pac-To wrote:
Manny will skin Mayweather alive at 126 pounds.

But at 130, and assuming that Mayweather never really left that division, Floyd can make Manny realize that he, Morales and Barrera are not real Jr. Lightweights.

You maybe right about the 130, but Pacquiao looked extremely comfortable fighting Morales in this weight. In addition to that, Pacquiao was looking mighty fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:09 pm 
Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:12 pm 
Heavyweight

paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:

i bet these people believe that pacman can beat mike tyson or james toney... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Pac's-man wrote:
FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: You got to be kidding me, right? You saw Floyd Mayweather at 130 and you see these guys. As much as I respect Pacquiao, I'm sure you see the difference. It's like comparing these other jokers to Boxingtalk.com!

FLOYD_MAYWEATHER_JR: All I can say is one thing, of course he's a future hall of famer, but he's not on my level. I'm a different fighter. All he has to do is call Bob if he wants to fight me. Bob would tell him "ain't no way in hell I'll put you in with Mayweather"

Floyd, every fighter is different. Stop stating the obvious and put your money where your mouth is. Don't get me wrong, and think that I don't respect you, I think your an exceptional fighter, but stop convincing yourself already. Let's see some action. An epic battle between you and Pacquiao. I sure Manny is down. I know he looks up to you, but I'm sure as hell that he'll take your challenge. Pacquiao will be your first defeat.

Read the article again. Mayweather is referring to Morales on this:

This one is for Pacquiao and he is correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:17 pm 
Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:

i bet these people believe that pacman can beat mike tyson or james toney... :biglaugh:

try it in Fight Night Round 2.. i KOed B-Hop there using Pac.. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

:( :( :( :( :(

wake up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:21 pm 
Featherweight

paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:

Yee of little faith.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:22 pm 
Welterweight

mayweather thinks he is superman :vomit:

yeah they are not on the same level because pacman will fight anybody not like him who is afraid to fight margarito.

since moving up in weight he hasn't fought any high caliber opponent and now he's trying to do what hopkins did, bullying fighters way below his weight class. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by elmerM24 on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:23 pm 
Heavyweight

paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:

yup... i tried it once... i used mayweather against joe frazier... i beat the hell out off joe frazier... :biglaugh:

maybe these guys are fight night addicts... they believe that pacman can beat mayweather because they beat mayweather at fight night using pac... sheeesh!!!

REALITY CHECK!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:24 pm 
Welterweight

seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:

No, I certainly don't. I don't even think its wise for him to fight at lightweight against Castillo or Corrales.

Let's just remember that not so long ago Floyd was a Jr. Lightweight and fought the likes of Jesus Chavez and Genaro Hernandez.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next