Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
Pac's-Balls just don't get it... mayweather is figthing at 140-147... while pacman fights at 130... mayweather will never come back to 130 because he'll dehydrate himself... 10-17 pound difference is big in boxing... this is not like your richard simmons weight loss program Pac's-Balls... this nothing more than fantasy fight... mayweather is being realistic...

TRUTH HURTS... :lol: the truth is mayweather and pacman will never meet... i don't even see pacman winning against mayweather in fantasy... floyd is just too skilled for pacman... stop living in lalaland... i bet you still believe in santa claus and his elves??? :lol:

Bro don't push him too much... he is still dreaming dude... You might wake him up... :biglaugh:

If Mayweather-MP will going to happen, which I think it will not, let say it will happen, I think Mayweather will give Pacquiao a chance since PBF is PACMAN fan... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:25 pm 
Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
Pac's-Balls just don't get it... mayweather is figthing at 140-147... while pacman fights at 130... mayweather will never come back to 130 because he'll dehydrate himself... 10-17 pound difference is big in boxing... this is not like your richard simmons weight loss program Pac's-Balls... this nothing more than fantasy fight... mayweather is being realistic...

TRUTH HURTS... :lol: the truth is mayweather and pacman will never meet... i don't even see pacman winning against mayweather in fantasy... floyd is just too skilled for pacman... stop living in lalaland... i bet you still believe in santa claus and his elves??? :lol:

i was in these thread couple of days ago. i could not believe what i was reading.
you should see the other one, they think corrales is already a shot figther :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

seanee wrote:

I canot agree with you more brother, well said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:43 pm 
Heavyweight

he he he
13 pages and still dreaming...
WAKE UP!!!! :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:21 pm 
Welterweight

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You should get beaten up for thinking Manny would even win a round against a superior talent like Floyd Mayweather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Pac should fight Oscar Delahoya instaid! That would be a classic! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

seanee wrote:
nitor_01 wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
seanee wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:
some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

mayweather - pacquiao is nothing more than a fantasy match-up... :roll:

:biglaugh:

i bet these people believe that pacman can beat mike tyson or james toney... :biglaugh:

with one right hand jab bro!

yah... one right hand jab to the nuts... :biglaugh:

You really love nuts don't you. People, if you want some NUT action call SEANEE NEE at 1-800-NUTHUGGER. :lol:

Ey dude can you please tell me, how in the world can Pac beat Mayweather? Coz you know, Floyd's only the the number 1 pound 4 pound boxer in the world right now. And he's only bigger,faster, and much more skilled than Manny.... Please prove and elaborate your point.

ei bro... he doesn't need to elaborate his point... he's living in lalaland... he doesn't believe in reality... he even believes he's bob sapp... :lol:

Bwahahaha. :lol:

Hey I still believe in Santa Claus! And all of you should to! You skeptical people! Don't be affected by the skepticism of this skeptical world... WTF! Manny can beat Floyd!
:bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 pm 
Welterweight

viperstudio wrote:
seanee wrote:

I canot agree with you more brother, well said.

4realz!!!Pac is no where near Mayweather's level!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 pm 
Featherweight

PEPE wrote:
sulid_ug_lawas wrote:
PEPE wrote:
Now that I've taken his advice and DID THE MATH, he's got a valid point, bro! Bruce Lee busted up Chuck Norris who was 30 lbs heavier! Jabar was 3 feet taller, 150 lbs heavier and Bruce made easy work out of him.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

huh? this is boxing right? not martial arts? :D

Since when is boxing not a form of martial arts??

Ooooh! Nice come back. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:00 pm 
Featherweight

bisdak wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
PEPE wrote:
dcasido wrote:
I dunno if you guys remember but there was a point in Tito Trinidad's career where he looks really invincible. Thats when he KTFO Vargas and Joppy. HBO was charting out Tito's possible big name opponents that included Hopkins, RJJ, and believe it or not, the name Evander Holyfield was even mentioned..I was like..is he nuts?!?!but nope, Trinidad's team was really keen on heading to that direction if nothing comes in the way..Well we all know he didnt go past Hopkins so that big plan just fell apart..

Going back to this topic, and with Tito's case as reference, the idea of Pacman going up against Mayweather isnt really a fantasy after all..well it is to boxing savvy, but not tothe shrewd matchmakers like HBO and Arum. For now, this match up is probably far-fetch, but am not gonna say it is impossible to happen..

ok bash me now.. :oops:
ok, here it comes since you asked for it!! C'mon Paclanders!! Manny's first pro fight was at 106 lbs!!! Fighting at 130 is already a stretch!! manny is too short for the 140 lbs division and PBF is not coming down to 130. In fact, he's moving up soon to go after bigger names. I don't care what Morris East said. Manny would get killed in the higher weight class. This fight is purely fantasy.

BRUCE LEE WAS 147 ON WEIGHT AND 5'7" IN HEIGHT. MANNY PACQUIAO, 5'6.5", DO THE MATH.

You need to get off Shabu and switch to Timbura instead bro. I thought you were just kidding, but you seem serious as a heart attack. :(

LOL! I KNOW MAN! I CRACK MYSELF UP! :lol: :lol: :lol: LISTEN I'LL GET OFF THE SHAB IF YOU GO FIRST.

Promise? OK, your turn coz I just got out of rehab. I'm clean! :biglaugh:

I PROMISE...OKAY, NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO REHAB. COOL?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:03 pm 
Cruiserweight

seanee wrote:
paoxav wrote:
seanee wrote:
some people here are nuts... mayweather is being realistic... just see the f@ckin weight difference... 140-147 mayweather and 130 pacquiao... nuthuggers are freakin me out... :blindfold:

mayweather - pacquiao is nothing more than a fantasy match-up... :roll:

i bet these people believe that pacman can beat mike tyson or james toney... :biglaugh:

why can people realize that this match will never happen... its nothing but a dream fight so they should stop talking about pacman beating him at 130 lbs cause of course floyd is not going back to 130lbs... thats really stupid for people to say that and it makes us pac fans look really dumb...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:04 pm 
Featherweight

Shark_Attack wrote:
sulid_ug_lawas wrote:
PEPE wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
PEPE wrote:
dcasido wrote:
I dunno if you guys remember but there was a point in Tito Trinidad's career where he looks really invincible. Thats when he KTFO Vargas and Joppy. HBO was charting out Tito's possible big name opponents that included Hopkins, RJJ, and believe it or not, the name Evander Holyfield was even mentioned..I was like..is he nuts?!?!but nope, Trinidad's team was really keen on heading to that direction if nothing comes in the way..Well we all know he didnt go past Hopkins so that big plan just fell apart..

Going back to this topic, and with Tito's case as reference, the idea of Pacman going up against Mayweather isnt really a fantasy after all..well it is to boxing savvy, but not tothe shrewd matchmakers like HBO and Arum. For now, this match up is probably far-fetch, but am not gonna say it is impossible to happen..

ok, here it comes since you asked for it!! C'mon Paclanders!! Manny's first pro fight was at 106 lbs!!! Fighting at 130 is already a stretch!! manny is too short for the 140 lbs division and PBF is not coming down to 130. In fact, he's moving up soon to go after bigger names. I don't care what Morris East said. Manny would get killed in the higher weight class. This fight is purely fantasy.

BRUCE LEE WAS 147 ON WEIGHT AND 5'7" IN HEIGHT. MANNY PACQUIAO, 5'6.5", DO THE MATH.

You need to get off Shabu and switch to Timbura instead bro. I thought you were just kidding, but you seem serious as a heart attack. :(

Now that I've taken his advice and DID THE MATH, he's got a valid point, bro! Bruce Lee busted up Chuck Norris who was 30 lbs heavier! Jabar was 3 feet taller, 150 lbs heavier and Bruce made easy work out of him.

The Bruce Lee and Jabbar fight, that was only in a movie for God's sakes!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:11 pm 
Featherweight

seanee wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
PEPE wrote:
dcasido wrote:

having fun boss??? :biglaugh:

PLENTY OF FUN BRO. :D THIS THREAD IS CREATING A GREAT CONTRAVERSY SO FAR...WITH VERY HEALTHY AND WELL HELD OPINIONS...WOULDN'T YOU SAY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:15 pm 
Heavyweight

our PacMan was already stretched too much.. he started at 106 and he is now in 130.. that instance were already unbelievable and an evident pure p4p classic.. Mayweather started on Pac's maximum division.. when PBF was still on 130, it seems that every fight of him was tune up for his upcoming big fights at the heavier weights.. even Pac's team wont think of our Idol fighting PBF for sure.. they are on the different level.. just look at what happen to DLH after he faced a bigger Hopkins.. he ended up kissing the canvass and a semi-retirement..

:peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac's-man wrote:
Shark_Attack wrote:
sulid_ug_lawas wrote:
PEPE wrote:
bisdak wrote:
Pac's-man wrote:
PEPE wrote:
dcasido wrote:

The Bruce Lee and Jabbar fight, that was only in a movie for God's sakes!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL...Nobody wins or lost in a fantasy fight!

This thread must be stop!.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next