Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: EM been eating
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22578
Location: Paradise
Image
murag baboy nga taas ug nguso


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:48 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:43 am
Posts: 825
Location: Melbourne
A middleweight Morales? :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22578
Location: Paradise
raforteen wrote:
A middleweight Morales? :biglaugh:

Look out Taylor and Wright! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:14 am
Posts: 2909
Location: nowhereland
well, the guy is having the god time.
he is relaxing.
after the beating given to him by pacman,
he needs to eat a lot to recover faster. joke...hehehe

seriously, i don't think em-pac III will happen.
how in the world can eric get the 130 lb limit with a bloated face like that???

:peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EM been eating
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:44 pm
Posts: 4915
Location: Pilipinas
JoeyInCali wrote:
Image
murag baboy nga taas ug nguso


is that what u called 'el terible'? el BAdBOY morales... lolz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:05 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:01 pm
Posts: 680
Location: chicago(waukegan)
rainmaker wrote:
well, the guy is having the god time.
he is relaxing.
after the beating given to him by pacman,
he needs to eat a lot to recover faster. joke...hehehe

seriously, i don't think em-pac III will happen.
how in the world can eric get the 130 lb limit with a bloated face like that???

:peace:


well he did it in the first and second encounter with manny.:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:54 pm
Posts: 863
Location: Cebu City
Well, he deserves to rest and enjoy...

I'm happy for him. He's may be the opponent of Pacman in the ring but not outside the ring.

Pacman is lucky that Morales exist. Morales helps to legitimized Pacman's greatness.

Mabuhay ka Morales!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:19 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:44 pm
Posts: 1392
eating what???
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:19 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:39 pm
Posts: 119
Location: Pacific Region
rainmaker wrote:
well, the guy is having the god time.
he is relaxing.
after the beating given to him by pacman,
he needs to eat a lot to recover faster. joke...hehehe

seriously, i don't think em-pac III will happen.
how in the world can eric get the 130 lb limit with a bloated face like that???

:peace:


Exlax and alot of diuretics. So he will run out of gas again and be dehydrated. LOL :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:00 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 3159
Location: london, united kingdom
morales is giving himself less chance to beat manny the more he eats. i dont understand why he does do a b-hop and maintain a diet outside of teh ring to leavehim a better chance of making weight and being effective


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22578
Location: Paradise
shakeitliveitloveit wrote:
morales is giving himself less chance to beat manny the more he eats. i dont understand why he does do a b-hop and maintain a diet outside of teh ring to leavehim a better chance of making weight and being effective

Because those tacos al carbon are goooooood.
Seriously, Mexican food are fattening.
They fry those tortillas on lard. Then they have those chips and salsa. Those chips are also fried.
You don't have to eat a lot either b/c even a burrito has a lot of fat.
Fried tortilla, then cheese and sour cream then the meat are also grilled.
At least rice is not fried. :)
And we don't eat much cheese.
It's going to be June soon and I bet EM is hovering around 150 then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:33 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:16 am
Posts: 1490
tingin nya kay Manny ngayon Mexican food, kaya kain ng kain. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:41 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:29 pm
Posts: 1058
Location: gmt + 4
JoeyInCali wrote:
shakeitliveitloveit wrote:
morales is giving himself less chance to beat manny the more he eats. i dont understand why he does do a b-hop and maintain a diet outside of teh ring to leavehim a better chance of making weight and being effective

Because those tacos al carbon are goooooood.
Seriously, Mexican food are fattening.
They fry those tortillas on lard. Then they have those chips and salsa. Those chips are also fried.
You don't have to eat a lot either b/c even a burrito has a lot of fat.
Fried tortilla, then cheese and sour cream then the meat are also grilled.
At least rice is not fried. :)
And we don't eat much cheese.
It's going to be June soon and I bet EM is hovering around 150 then.


if he dont give up eating those tacos soon, then he will end up eating manny's punches come fight night.. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:01 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 1:16 am
Posts: 234
caliber45 wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
shakeitliveitloveit wrote:
morales is giving himself less chance to beat manny the more he eats. i dont understand why he does do a b-hop and maintain a diet outside of teh ring to leavehim a better chance of making weight and being effective

Because those tacos al carbon are goooooood.
Seriously, Mexican food are fattening.
They fry those tortillas on lard. Then they have those chips and salsa. Those chips are also fried.
You don't have to eat a lot either b/c even a burrito has a lot of fat.
Fried tortilla, then cheese and sour cream then the meat are also grilled.
At least rice is not fried. :)
And we don't eat much cheese.
It's going to be June soon and I bet EM is hovering around 150 then.


if he dont give up eating those tacos soon, then he will end up eating manny's punches come fight night.. :biglaugh:




eric can make it at 130lbs but like what happen on the rematch..eric will find a hard time to make weight...he will make so much effort and to drain his body and in the end he will end up tired and exhausted..he will end up being beaten by manny..again.....mexican food were really fattening..so much cheeze


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:30 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:07 pm
Posts: 296
EM been eating..............leathers on his second fight with PACMAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group