Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:37 pm
Posts: 8167
Location: im in LA trick!
im sorry bro where is he sitting? i cant find him :shock: are you talking about the hbo version of the fight? and if you're talking about the guy behind bob arum thats definitely not floyd :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:26 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 159
Location: Coffee Republic
eugene24 wrote:
kimertb wrote:
MASTER PHUK YIU wrote:
hey who won the grand finale?


Ronnie Alcano :biglaugh:


I heard its BOB ARUM won!!!


Actually, Jaworski beats Ronnie Alcano...GINEBRA! GINEBRA! GINEBRA!

Jaz ridin' on...WELCOME, bro!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:29 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:55 am
Posts: 296
Location: Global City Fort Bonifacio
any pics? videos? that, that guy is really PBF?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:33 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:21 am
Posts: 890
Location: Quezon City
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 10520
nicktorre3 wrote:
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Kaya masarap tumambay dito sa Pacland, bro. Makakalimutan mong kumain kahit na gutom ka na. Translation: It's time for supper, folks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:30 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:21 am
Posts: 890
Location: Quezon City
Ed Sa wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Kaya masarap tumambay dito sa Pacland, bro. Makakalimutan mong kumain kahit na gutom ka na. Translation: It's time for supper, folks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


oo nga, kaya lang buong weekend wala man lang akong nagawa na trabaho. puro post lang sa pacland.

:twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:46 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:09 am
Posts: 108
Location: No Man's Land
bonifacio wrote:
araksam wrote:
I saw that guy. Is he really Mayweather?


isa pa..

OO!! si mayweather yun!

:)

peace



:lol: Maputi pala si Mayweather... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:51 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:09 am
Posts: 108
Location: No Man's Land
nicktorre3 wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Kaya masarap tumambay dito sa Pacland, bro. Makakalimutan mong kumain kahit na gutom ka na. Translation: It's time for supper, folks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


oo nga, kaya lang buong weekend wala man lang akong nagawa na trabaho. puro post lang sa pacland.

:twisted:


Sir, grabe yung posting nyo 120 na kaagad. Two days ago nasa twenties lang yan ah.

Naka bridge na sir! Wala bang Tzuuunnn!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:36 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:53 am
Posts: 1773
Location: Cupertino, California
If you are taliking about the 2nd fight, yes. That is Mayweather. In the last fight, Mayweather did not attend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:44 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:21 am
Posts: 890
Location: Quezon City
braveheart94 wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Kaya masarap tumambay dito sa Pacland, bro. Makakalimutan mong kumain kahit na gutom ka na. Translation: It's time for supper, folks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


oo nga, kaya lang buong weekend wala man lang akong nagawa na trabaho. puro post lang sa pacland.

:twisted:


Sir, grabe yung posting nyo 120 na kaagad. Two days ago nasa twenties lang yan ah.

Naka bridge na sir! Wala bang Tzuuunnn!


ay can afford ka na kid a. close eyes! haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:45 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:21 am
Posts: 890
Location: Quezon City
nicktorre3 wrote:
braveheart94 wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
bonifacio wrote:
ben_80t wrote:
I don't think its mayweather, I think he's Joel Casamayor.


yung isa delay yung palabas..
ito naman ibang channel yung pinapanood..



TRANS: :)


syet, nahulog ako sa upuan sa retort na to ah. muntik na ko mapaihi sa tawa.

trans: great repartee!

:bounce1:


Kaya masarap tumambay dito sa Pacland, bro. Makakalimutan mong kumain kahit na gutom ka na. Translation: It's time for supper, folks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


oo nga, kaya lang buong weekend wala man lang akong nagawa na trabaho. puro post lang sa pacland.

:twisted:


Sir, grabe yung posting nyo 120 na kaagad. Two days ago nasa twenties lang yan ah.

Naka bridge na sir! Wala bang Tzuuunnn!


ay can afford ka na kid a. close eyes! haha


automatic tsun pagkatapos mong kantahin ang "para sa yo ang laban na to ni pacman!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: HEY GUYS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:48 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:46 pm
Posts: 68
Location: philippines
hehehe.. your all having fun eh??!!

RAHMAN was also in pac mor part 2.. far right of the screen... peace..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HEY GUYS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:01 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 9:39 am
Posts: 641
Jomarson_Topacio wrote:
hehehe.. your all having fun eh??!!

RAHMAN was also in pac mor part 2.. far right of the screen... peace..


Well that's something new. I'll look it up. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:10 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:09 pm
Posts: 2940
Location: LAS VEGAS
i been trying to look for him.. what is he wearing???? i dont think he was there.. cuz if he was he would have been in the front..

i wouldnt want to be there if i was him.. cuz everyone will be making fun of me saying pacman will take my pound for pound spot... :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:50 pm
Posts: 7816
Location: O.R. TIGAS Center... QC
:banghead: :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group