Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:49 am 
Heavyweight

jcc14 wrote:
ahahahahah awhile ago u said people pay u to have a computer to post replies here in pacland now ur a lawyer ahahahahah. dude i think ur confused. a few more posts and u will be a judge.

See you have problems with reading comprehension. I said people pay me (The governement represents the people) and provide me with a computer (of course I have a computer in my office) so I can post all day (basically during slow days like today, I post almost all day). I am a lawyer, ask almost any old timer in this site, they know. No, I don't like a judge's job, they have listen to lawyers Bullsheet all day long then make a decision. I like doing the bullsheeting. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:50 am 
Heavyweight

pound4pound1 wrote:
its because they found 2 pounds of weed in heroe's car

Now that makes sense. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
iggypops wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
malaglag sana anak mo unggoy!!!!

Now, I think you've done it. Bye. :D

kumagat na rin :biglaugh:

the grim reaper is on the way to collect. :lol:

I welcome jcc15 in advance :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:51 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
BCngDC wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I need help fighting a red light camera ticket lol. Think you can help me? We have to fight the 'man'! It is just not fair...$400 smackers is just way too much.

You're right $400 is way too much. How come I got fined only $50 last year when the camera got me? What state are you in? I'm in Virginia.

Los Angeles, Ca. I have to pay a fine of $381 to be exact. Also, I made a right turn on red without making a complete stop. I was driving my brother's car that day, so he received the ticket lol. I don't want his driving record to be affected, but I don't want to pay such a high fee either. If it comes down to it, I will pay and let me driving record take the hit. But since he was not the one driving the car at the time of the infraction(he is not the one in the photograph), then I think I can get him off the hook on account of that technicality. Man, I should have taken a few courses about law lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:51 am 
Light Heavyweight

BCngDC wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:

Now that makes sense. :biglaugh:

If thats the case thats cheap..I'm going back to LA :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:52 am 
Cruiserweight

pound4pound1 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
I need help fighting a red light camera ticket lol. Think you can help me? We have to fight the 'man'! It is just not fair...$400 smackers is just way too much.

You're right $400 is way too much. How come I got fined only $50 last year when the camera got me? What state are you in? I'm in Virginia.

(':biglaugh:') that's funny !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:53 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
iggypops wrote:
BCngDC wrote:

deym 400 bucks..how many red lights you hit ???

Just one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:55 am 
Heavyweight

BCngDC wrote:
I wonder where this thread is leading to? :?
no where :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:55 am 
Heavyweight

Los Angeles, Ca. I have to pay a fine of $381 to be exact. Also, I made a right turn on red without making a complete stop. I was driving my brother's car that day, so he received the ticket lol. I don't want his driving record to be affected, but I don't want to pay such a high fee either. If it comes down to it, I will pay and let me driving record take the hit. But since he was not the one driving the car at the time of the infraction(he is not the one in the photograph), then I think I can get him off the hook on account of that technicality. Man, I should have taken a few courses about law lol.

Go with your brother to court. Being that it's not your brother's picture (I presume the picture is clear) he will get off. Now because you are honest (some courts appreciate that) and admit it was you. Then ASK FOR LINIENCY from the judge. I bet he'll take out at least 50% from the amount of the fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:56 am 
Cruiserweight

SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:

LOL. It's not funny man. You know what I can buy with $381? If it were $100 or $150, I would not even think twice about paying it. But $381??? No way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:

LOL. It's not funny man. You know what I can buy with $381? If it were $100 or $150, I would not even think twice about paying it. But $381??? No way.

heroe just hijacked this thread :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:58 am 
Cruiserweight

don't worry man, i'm pretty sure BC can give you some advice pro bono...Pound just made me laugh coz of the weed (':biglaugh:')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:

two pounds of weed..j/k :D :D

Post subject:
Cruiserweight

BCngDC wrote:

Go with your brother to court. Being that it's not your brother's picture (I presume the picture is clear) he will get off. Now because you are honest (some courts appreciate that) and admit it was you. Then ASK FOR LINIENCY from the judge. I bet he'll take out at least 50% from the amount of the fine.

Thank you. I will seriously consider your advice. I was also thinking about requesting a Trial By Written Declaration. I appreciate your advise. I will let you know how it turns out.

Last edited by heroe_del_silencio on Wed May 02, 2007 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Heavyweight

Why dont you just ask Mexy for some cash and exchange it for some favors. Im sure he'll think of something. :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next