Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
darren_simion wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:

LOL. It's not funny man. You know what I can buy with $381? If it were $100 or $150, I would not even think twice about paying it. But $381??? No way.

Why dont you just ask Mexy for some cash and exchange it for some favors. Im sure he'll think of something. :biglaugh:

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! LOL. Mexi's a freak. I would stay from him away as far as possible.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 am 
Welterweight

Max_Payne_ wrote:
the reason i say this is because morales has been hurt when punched thro reyes gloves. jesus chavez wobbled eriks knees when they fought with reyes gloves. erik also hurt his hands when wearing reyes gloves in this fight. in his 1st fight with mab they wore reyes gloves and erik said he thought he may go down in the fight. when erik fought raheem recently raheem almost KD erik in round 5 with reyes gloves. manny wobbled erik with the heavily padded winning gloves and has more power than any of the fighters mentioned above so on jan 21st i think manny can KD erik maybe even KO him.

games like kingsofchaos games like runescape
darkthrone
unification wars
jedi game

OH WOW!!!! ahahahhahahahah, this guy must've been in a coma. lol this is the funniest thing i've ever seen. dude where have you been?????
games like ogame
games like bitefight
runescape bitefight ogame travian torncity unification wars gamestotal galactic conquest darkthrone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:06 am 
Welterweight

OH WOW!! HAHAHAHAHAH, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. THIS GUY MUST'VE BEEN IN A COMA!! DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:09 am 
Heavyweight

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! LOL. Mexi's a freak. I would stay from him away as far as possible.

Hey, It might not be that bad. he may just ask you to do a little dance or two. I might be fun. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:12 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
darren_simion wrote:

Hey, It might not be that bad. he may just ask you to do a little dance or two. I might be fun. :mrgreen:

You won't see me doing a striptease ala Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies anytime soon...never actually lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:17 am 
Heavyweight

Thank you. I will seriously consider your advice. I was also thinking about requesting a Trial By Written Declaration. I appreciate your advise. I will let you know how it turns out.

No don't go through any kind of trial. You see, once that T word is mentioned, it means the court won't be able to save any of it's resources and the judge is just more willing to throw the book at you being that you knew you were guilty to begin with. But if you enter a no contest and admission, then ask for leniency, the judge will be more likely to grant leniency being that you have saved the court time and money. The judge would then be more inclined to have that savings trickle down to your benifit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

BCngDC wrote:
Thank you. I will seriously consider your advice. I was also thinking about requesting a Trial By Written Declaration. I appreciate your advise. I will let you know how it turns out.

No don't go through any kind of trial. You see, once that T word is mentioned, it means the court won't be able to save any of it's resources and the judge is just more willing to throw the book at you being that you knew you were guilty to begin with. But if you enter a no contest and admission, then ask for leniency, the judge will be more likely to grant leniency being that you have saved the court time and money. The judge would then be more inclined to have that savings trickle down to your benifit.

Thats good info pareng BC...I'll keep that in mind... :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:53 am 
Welterweight

BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
bwaahahahahahaha 6 figure ahahahahahahaha!!!! lakas ng imahination mo!!!!!

I'm a lawyer for the Federal Govt. That's a known fact here, noob. I've been at my job since 1987 or 20 years now. Look up your federal payscale. Look up Grade 15, step 7. What do you see? Ignorant little boy.

I need help fighting a red light camera ticket lol. Think you can help me? We have to fight the 'man'! It is just not fair...$400 smackers is just way too much.

me too. 300 for excessive speeding is too much! plus 15 days suspension of my driving privilege. and i have to pay $10 for them just to mail me my license back! grr! :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

jcc14 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
hahahaha!!!! little boy???? ahahaha!!!!!! atleast im not a BUM like u.

I know soul asylum personally. She is a registered nurse in Canada. Who are calling a bum? I too live in the USA, in a suburb of the Nation's Capital to be exact. It's not nice making fun of Pinoys wheather from Manila or the Provinces just because you're fortunate enough to be living here. You may resent being called a little boy, but if you get your kicks out of making fun of your own people (I presume your of pinoy heritage) then your are acting like a little boy, regardless of how old you are in chronological years.

ahahahaha nurse??? baka TNT. or PT??? punas tae!!!

By the way, JCC what do you do for a living? Do you make as much the PT or RNs do? If you don't, forget it. By the way, nurses don't necessarily clean patients. Aides do. Are you making barely minimum wage? Don't insult people so you won't get insulted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:57 am 
Heavyweight

DIVERSdoITdeeper wrote:
me too. 300 for excessive speeding is too much! plus 15 days suspension of my driving privilege. and i have to pay $10 for them just to mail me my license back! grr! :biglaugh:

Are you sure this is just from running a red light as caught by the camera? Camera busts are not supposed to get your driver's license suspended. You must have had unpaid tickets and stuff. That's the first I've ever heard of suspended license for running a red light. Either that or you must have been really speeding, tantamount to reckless driving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

iggypops wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
malaglag sana anak mo unggoy!!!!

Now, I think you've done it. Bye. :D

kumagat na rin :biglaugh:

This guy needs to grow up. He needs to get banned. BC, don't even dare stoop to deal with him. This guy is no better than the dirt under your fingernails. He sounds ignorant to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:57 am 

jcc14 wrote:
SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
see u only post stupid replies. read the comment i posted before this. it was ignored because its not something stupid. after this i will post a stupid info and i bet i will get so many replies. STUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIDDDDDD SYYYYYYAAAANNNNNOOOSSSS

tsk tsk tsk..here you go again insulting provincianos....when are you gonna learn that the creator of this site, plus most of the admin and most paclanders are from the province, btw...including mp himself..so where do you get off insulting a whole bunch of people?..as if non of your family members ever came from the province..trace your heritage boy...you know..those things you learn in highschool...genetic tree display?..or are you even in highschool yet??:D (':biglaugh:')

malaglag sana anak mo unggoy!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:59 am 
Heavyweight

adios!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:02 am 
Light Heavyweight

RIP jcc14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:04 am 
Welterweight

BCngDC wrote:
DIVERSdoITdeeper wrote:

Are you sure this is just from running a red light as caught by the camera? Camera busts are not supposed to get your driver's license suspended. You must have had unpaid tickets and stuff. That's the first I've ever heard of suspended license for running a red light. Either that or you must have been really speeding, tantamount to reckless driving.

mine's different from heroe's sir bc, i got caught with a speed gun doing 110 on a 55. is the fine too big? i mean, i already got five points on my record cos of it and they suspended me for 15 days so i thought the fine would just be around 100-200 hehe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next