Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
darren_simion wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:


LOL. It's not funny man. You know what I can buy with $381? If it were $100 or $150, I would not even think twice about paying it. But $381??? No way.


Why dont you just ask Mexy for some cash and exchange it for some favors. Im sure he'll think of something. :biglaugh:



NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! LOL. Mexi's a freak. I would stay from him away as far as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 230
Location: TIJUANA, BAJA CALIFORNIA
Max_Payne_ wrote:
the reason i say this is because morales has been hurt when punched thro reyes gloves. jesus chavez wobbled eriks knees when they fought with reyes gloves. erik also hurt his hands when wearing reyes gloves in this fight. in his 1st fight with mab they wore reyes gloves and erik said he thought he may go down in the fight. when erik fought raheem recently raheem almost KD erik in round 5 with reyes gloves. manny wobbled erik with the heavily padded winning gloves and has more power than any of the fighters mentioned above so on jan 21st i think manny can KD erik maybe even KO him.



games like kingsofchaos games like runescape
darkthrone
unification wars
jedi game

OH WOW!!!! ahahahhahahahah, this guy must've been in a coma. lol this is the funniest thing i've ever seen. dude where have you been?????
games like ogame
games like bitefight
runescape bitefight ogame travian torncity unification wars gamestotal galactic conquest darkthrone



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:06 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 230
Location: TIJUANA, BAJA CALIFORNIA
OH WOW!! HAHAHAHAHAH, THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. THIS GUY MUST'VE BEEN IN A COMA!! DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
heroe_del_silencio wrote:



NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! LOL. Mexi's a freak. I would stay from him away as far as possible.


Hey, It might not be that bad. he may just ask you to do a little dance or two. I might be fun. :mrgreen:

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:12 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
darren_simion wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:



NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! LOL. Mexi's a freak. I would stay from him away as far as possible.


Hey, It might not be that bad. he may just ask you to do a little dance or two. I might be fun. :mrgreen:



You won't see me doing a striptease ala Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies anytime soon...never actually lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Thank you. I will seriously consider your advice. I was also thinking about requesting a Trial By Written Declaration. I appreciate your advise. I will let you know how it turns out.


No don't go through any kind of trial. You see, once that T word is mentioned, it means the court won't be able to save any of it's resources and the judge is just more willing to throw the book at you being that you knew you were guilty to begin with. But if you enter a no contest and admission, then ask for leniency, the judge will be more likely to grant leniency being that you have saved the court time and money. The judge would then be more inclined to have that savings trickle down to your benifit.

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:23 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 am
Posts: 1247
Location: GROUND ZERO, NYC
BCngDC wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Thank you. I will seriously consider your advice. I was also thinking about requesting a Trial By Written Declaration. I appreciate your advise. I will let you know how it turns out.


No don't go through any kind of trial. You see, once that T word is mentioned, it means the court won't be able to save any of it's resources and the judge is just more willing to throw the book at you being that you knew you were guilty to begin with. But if you enter a no contest and admission, then ask for leniency, the judge will be more likely to grant leniency being that you have saved the court time and money. The judge would then be more inclined to have that savings trickle down to your benifit.


Thats good info pareng BC...I'll keep that in mind... :toast:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:53 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:20 am
Posts: 335
Location: 89kms south of cebu.. DIVEmoalboal
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
bwaahahahahahaha 6 figure ahahahahahahaha!!!! lakas ng imahination mo!!!!!


I'm a lawyer for the Federal Govt. That's a known fact here, noob. I've been at my job since 1987 or 20 years now. Look up your federal payscale. Look up Grade 15, step 7. What do you see? Ignorant little boy.



I need help fighting a red light camera ticket lol. Think you can help me? We have to fight the 'man'! It is just not fair...$400 smackers is just way too much.

me too. 300 for excessive speeding is too much! plus 15 days suspension of my driving privilege. and i have to pay $10 for them just to mail me my license back! grr! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:54 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 am
Posts: 1604
jcc14 wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
hahahaha!!!! little boy???? ahahaha!!!!!! atleast im not a BUM like u.


I know soul asylum personally. She is a registered nurse in Canada. Who are calling a bum? I too live in the USA, in a suburb of the Nation's Capital to be exact. It's not nice making fun of Pinoys wheather from Manila or the Provinces just because you're fortunate enough to be living here. You may resent being called a little boy, but if you get your kicks out of making fun of your own people (I presume your of pinoy heritage) then your are acting like a little boy, regardless of how old you are in chronological years.



ahahahaha nurse??? baka TNT. or PT??? punas tae!!!



By the way, JCC what do you do for a living? Do you make as much the PT or RNs do? If you don't, forget it. By the way, nurses don't necessarily clean patients. Aides do. Are you making barely minimum wage? Don't insult people so you won't get insulted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
DIVERSdoITdeeper wrote:
me too. 300 for excessive speeding is too much! plus 15 days suspension of my driving privilege. and i have to pay $10 for them just to mail me my license back! grr! :biglaugh:


Are you sure this is just from running a red light as caught by the camera? Camera busts are not supposed to get your driver's license suspended. You must have had unpaid tickets and stuff. That's the first I've ever heard of suspended license for running a red light. Either that or you must have been really speeding, tantamount to reckless driving.

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:03 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 am
Posts: 1604
iggypops wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
malaglag sana anak mo unggoy!!!!


Now, I think you've done it. Bye. :D


kumagat na rin :biglaugh:


This guy needs to grow up. He needs to get banned. BC, don't even dare stoop to deal with him. This guy is no better than the dirt under your fingernails. He sounds ignorant to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:57 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:25 am
Posts: 14892
Location: SuMwEr bEtwEeN EL-Aiy aNd T-JaY
jcc14 wrote:
SouL_AsyLum666 wrote:
jcc14 wrote:
see u only post stupid replies. read the comment i posted before this. it was ignored because its not something stupid. after this i will post a stupid info and i bet i will get so many replies. STUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIDDDDDD SYYYYYYAAAANNNNNOOOSSSS


tsk tsk tsk..here you go again insulting provincianos....when are you gonna learn that the creator of this site, plus most of the admin and most paclanders are from the province, btw...including mp himself..so where do you get off insulting a whole bunch of people?..as if non of your family members ever came from the province..trace your heritage boy...you know..those things you learn in highschool...genetic tree display?..or are you even in highschool yet??:D (':biglaugh:')


malaglag sana anak mo unggoy!!!!




Image

_________________
"I REFUSE to go into a battle of wits with an unarmed man."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
adios!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:02 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:50 am
Posts: 1247
Location: GROUND ZERO, NYC
RIP jcc14


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:04 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:20 am
Posts: 335
Location: 89kms south of cebu.. DIVEmoalboal
BCngDC wrote:
DIVERSdoITdeeper wrote:
me too. 300 for excessive speeding is too much! plus 15 days suspension of my driving privilege. and i have to pay $10 for them just to mail me my license back! grr! :biglaugh:


Are you sure this is just from running a red light as caught by the camera? Camera busts are not supposed to get your driver's license suspended. You must have had unpaid tickets and stuff. That's the first I've ever heard of suspended license for running a red light. Either that or you must have been really speeding, tantamount to reckless driving.

mine's different from heroe's sir bc, i got caught with a speed gun doing 110 on a 55. is the fine too big? i mean, i already got five points on my record cos of it and they suspended me for 15 days so i thought the fine would just be around 100-200 hehe


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group