Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 pm 
Heavyweight

OK.Noted.. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:39 pm 
Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
Even risking the danger of being called a crab, let me post what is on my my mind. (And I just have this habit of calling a spade a spade.

this is my original post in response to the article of dennis guillermo in the examiner entitiled respect for brian viloria. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1094 ... ?#comments

dennis, let me take a contrary position: how can you give respect to a worker who does not do his job properly? i am a cop here in the philippines and i am expected to render 8 hours of duty. would you still respect me if i work very hard for 7 hours and sleep in the remaining 1 hour? i will just tell you that "i ran out of gas" so i need to sleep.

viloria just did that. he worked for 8 rounds and slept in the remaining rounds. in the process, he foolishly endangered himself just like a cop sleeping on the job: he could have gotten killed. this is a question of work ethics: just like us cops, there is a saying: "sweat more in training so that you bleed less in battle." remember that brian is not a pure filipino. his heritage maybe but his upbringing is not. if you follow his facebook accout, his life is nothing like most of our filipino boxers. brian needs to dedicate more time to his craft and review his work ethics. he needs to prepare to work for 12 rounds.

i ran out of spece in the examiner's comments section and i want to add this: we all know that boxing is a cruel sport. as such, we expect that the practitioners appropriately prepare to do their job properly--just like in any other job. and just like in any other job, the excuse "i ran out of gas so i had to get off early" just does not make a valid excuse. if a pilot does that, the plane crashes. if a ship captain does that, there will be disaster. and brian did exactly just that. imagine what the boxing critics would have said if he was killed in that fateful 12th round where he was practically a defenseless punching bag unable to even lift his arms to defend himself?

he foolishly endangered not only himself but the whole sport as well by taking his job lightly and not preparing well.

before i end, let me just add: i am a marathoner so i exactly know what it takes to prepare for a physically demanding sport. and unlike brian, i would rather not run a marathon if i feel not completely ready rather than die while trying and give the sport a bad incident. no single player is above the sport.

you posted past 9AM so your duty has already started!
does your 8 hour duty include posting at a forum?mag internet during duty?
tama na yang solitaire at internet!
self-promotion ka pa!
anung kinalaman ng boxing sa police duty?
tapos di halatang may facebook ka rin kasi you can't follow up anybody else's facebook account without you having one yourself. SO ANO KINALAMAN NG FACEBOOK SA PAGPUPULIS OR SA TRABAHO MO?
MAG TRABAHO KA! ANG DAMING SNATCHER RAPIST ETC DIYAN SA LABAS TAPOS NANDITO KA NAG IINTERNET! GAWIN MO YANG TRABAHO MO! TSE! PWE!
IF EVER MAGPALUSOT KA NA REST DAY MO NGAYON, WALANG REST DAY REST DAY. YOU DEMAND SO MUCH FROM OTHERS, YOU MUST FIRST DEMAND MUCH FROM YOURSELF. DO SERVICE ON YOUR REST DAY!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAHIYA.PWND.

kasama din ba ito sa cybercrime law? :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:56 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
radeon wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
Even risking the danger of being called a crab, let me post what is on my my mind. (And I just have this habit of calling a spade a spade.

this is my original post in response to the article of dennis guillermo in the examiner entitiled respect for brian viloria. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1094 ... ?#comments

dennis, let me take a contrary position: how can you give respect to a worker who does not do his job properly? i am a cop here in the philippines and i am expected to render 8 hours of duty. would you still respect me if i work very hard for 7 hours and sleep in the remaining 1 hour? i will just tell you that "i ran out of gas" so i need to sleep.

viloria just did that. he worked for 8 rounds and slept in the remaining rounds. in the process, he foolishly endangered himself just like a cop sleeping on the job: he could have gotten killed. this is a question of work ethics: just like us cops, there is a saying: "sweat more in training so that you bleed less in battle." remember that brian is not a pure filipino. his heritage maybe but his upbringing is not. if you follow his facebook accout, his life is nothing like most of our filipino boxers. brian needs to dedicate more time to his craft and review his work ethics. he needs to prepare to work for 12 rounds.

i ran out of spece in the examiner's comments section and i want to add this: we all know that boxing is a cruel sport. as such, we expect that the practitioners appropriately prepare to do their job properly--just like in any other job. and just like in any other job, the excuse "i ran out of gas so i had to get off early" just does not make a valid excuse. if a pilot does that, the plane crashes. if a ship captain does that, there will be disaster. and brian did exactly just that. imagine what the boxing critics would have said if he was killed in that fateful 12th round where he was practically a defenseless punching bag unable to even lift his arms to defend himself?

he foolishly endangered not only himself but the whole sport as well by taking his job lightly and not preparing well.

before i end, let me just add: i am a marathoner so i exactly know what it takes to prepare for a physically demanding sport. and unlike brian, i would rather not run a marathon if i feel not completely ready rather than die while trying and give the sport a bad incident. no single player is above the sport.

self-promotion ka pa!
tapos di halatang may facebook ka rin kasi you can't follow up anybody else's facebook account without you having one yourself. SO ANO KINALAMAN NG FACEBOOK SA PAGPUPULIS OR SA TRABAHO MO?
MAG TRABAHO KA! ANG DAMING SNATCHER RAPIST ETC DIYAN SA LABAS TAPOS NANDITO KA NAG IINTERNET! GAWIN MO YANG TRABAHO MO! TSE! PWE!
IF EVER MAGPALUSOT KA NA REST DAY MO NGAYON, WALANG REST DAY REST DAY. YOU DEMAND SO MUCH FROM OTHERS, YOU MUST FIRST DEMAND MUCH FROM YOURSELF. DO SERVICE ON YOUR REST DAY!
PAHIYA.PWND.

hinukay mo ah.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
radeon wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:

self-promotion ka pa!
PAHIYA.PWND.

si atorni ang nakakaalam nito kung kasama o hindi... 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 pm 
Middleweight

nicktorre3 wrote:
genetophile wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:

ulol. you don't even know me and yet you make conclusions as if you know everything. that is my opinion and it is nothing personal. now, if you want to get personal, how about posting your real name and address? mine is police chief inspector nicolas d torre, chief, training section, quezon city police district, camp gen tomas karingal, sikatuna village, diliman, quezon city.

pero kung ang tapang mo is just until the keyboard, never mind. i see lots of as$holes like you before. i have high tolerance for you.

maximum tolerance, chief, maximum tolerance.
(mahirap daw yun sabi nung kumpare kong SPO.)
:toast:

hehe, there are lots of people looking for fights in the boards lately. haaay...sorry for the outburst bro but i really stand by my invitation if anybody wants to get personal. hehe

8)

Last edited by tiguwang on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm 
Heavyweight

8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pwede siguro yan..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:32 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pwede siguro yan..

sample... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Looking at the posts, talagang hindi nagpowertrip si boss nick. Kung ibang pulis lang siguro yan, malamang sentensyado na yang si radeona. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
Looking at the posts, talagang hindi nagpowertrip si boss nick. Kung ibang pulis lang siguro yan, malamang sentensyado na yang si radeona. :lol:

asan na ba si radeona?... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 pm 
Heavyweight

mackievoy wrote:
jolz wrote:

nang-aasar na lang sa basketball threads... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm 
Middleweight

mackievoy wrote:
jolz wrote:

mukhang mabait itong si sir nicolas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
mackievoy wrote:
jolz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........kakaiba rin siya bumanat...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
mackievoy wrote:
jolz wrote:

mackievoy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........kakaiba rin siya bumanat...

termino pa lang bading na bading na :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm 
Heavyweight

astig pa kunyari ang avy... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next