Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 am 
Heavyweight

Brian deserves respect. Brian Viloria is a good person. He would have made an ethical lawyer, a humanitarian doctor. The way he expresses his thoughts, we know he's smart enough. He could have been successful in any endeavor. But unless he recovers the guts to hurt someone, he is no boxer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm 
Heavyweight

Whew, I had a hard time dealing with that defeat of Brian. I admire Brian's talent as well as his personality, that's what made me a big fan of him. On the question of, if Brian's respectable enough? I find it easy to say yes. For you to realize it, you must first learn to appreciate the ups and downs of his career. Brian's amazing effort to come back from a demoralizing series of defeat was respectable enough for me. I respected him even more when he put a fine mark to his story book career by dominating Eulysis Solis. Fight fans demanded a change to his boring offense, he complied by showing a lot of aggressiveness in his last fights. Now. Isn't that satisfactory enough to merit him that much deserved respect? A shocking loss that was, but that doesn't say a lot of his talent and heart. Other well known fighters have gone through this kind of situation, an embarassing and sorry loss but they came back. Doesn't Brian deserve that kind of point of view from us? He could have quit before he got Knocked out but he opted to fight it out of the 12 round that put his life in great danger. Why are some of us can't see that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:25 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:

ulol. you don't even know me and yet you make conclusions as if you know everything. that is my opinion and it is nothing personal. now, if you want to get personal, how about posting your real name and address? mine is police chief inspector nicolas d torre, chief, training section, quezon city police district, camp gen tomas karingal, sikatuna village, diliman, quezon city.

pero kung ang tapang mo is just until the keyboard, never mind. i see lots of as$holes like you before. i have high tolerance for you.

maximum tolerance, chief, maximum tolerance.
(mahirap daw yun sabi nung kumpare kong SPO.)
:toast:

classic ownage..... keyboard warrior pala talaga si radeon.

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm 
Heavyweight

hukay ito a. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:

Nagdedeliryo na si FW sa pagkatalo ng Gilas. Kung anu-ano na hinuhukay :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm 
Heavyweight

LOL..tama nga hinala ko.. :biglaugh:

bading nga si radeona..

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm 
Heavyweight

PacStorm wrote:
genetophile wrote:

Nagdedeliryo na si FW sa pagkatalo ng Gilas. Kung anu-ano na hinuhukay :biglaugh:

di ako nag hukay nyan. may ng PM lang. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:54 pm 
Heavyweight

PacStorm wrote:
genetophile wrote:

seriously di ko pinanood yung gilas vs. sokor. I was out. Family day eh. :D
and suki talaga tayon ng sokor kaya I didn't expect Gilas to win or come close specially after losing big against Jordan.
gut feel na na demoralized na sila. talo ka ng jordan tapos sokor ang kalaban for bronze. lolerz <--- perma radeon.. :lol:
:D
I was home by 5pm ata knowing tapos na ang game, bukas fb, check smart galis fan page. ung update nasa 3rd Q. palang at lamang yung Gilas.
I was like WTF? pag on ko ng TV. nag frefree throw na ung sokor. tapos desperate shot ni casio. enggggggggggggggggggggggg....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:
PacStorm wrote:
genetophile wrote:

seriously di ko pinanood yung gilas vs. sokor. I was out. Family day eh. :D
and suki talaga tayon ng sokor kaya I didn't expect Gilas to win or come close specially after losing big against Jordan.
gut feel na na demoralized na sila. talo ka ng jordan tapos sokor ang kalaban for bronze. lolerz <--- perma radeon.. :lol:
:D
I was home by 5pm ata knowing tapos na ang game, bukas fb, check smart galis fan page. ung update nasa 3rd Q. palang at lamang yung Gilas.

I was like WTF? pag on ko ng TV. nag frefree throw na ung sokor. tapos desperate shot ni casio. enggggggggggggggggggggggg...

Nasa union jack ako sa festi. Dun ako nanood UFC 135. Pagdating 2pm, paalam ako sa mga kaibigan ko. Need to shop for chips, beer, the works para sa 330pm vs sokor w/c i'll watch sa house coz union jack is a brit pub so rugby mostly palabas dun.

My friends wanted me to go with them sa Kspa near meralco sa may bene. Sure na daw kasi 4th. I was better off going with them.

Buti pa sila, happy ending :biglaugh:

Moral of the story: always listen to your friends :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm 
Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
well then at least respect his efforts.it's not as if he wanted to sleep on purpose.it's rare for any boxer's to have pacquiao or even tamara's stamina.you have to know all angles before you rant your heart's frustration.it's not common for viloria to train for 3 months so he could have overtrained.he did his best, can't you see that?he gave his all to finish off his opponent. it's just tamara was durable more than anyone expected.the better man won that night.had viloria quit due to exhausted like banal did puro mura na siguro inabot nya sa iyo.if you are so proud of your service yet demand so much from others, don't use it as a gauge of how much others should do too.that's because not all people are alike.i'm not proud of what you do,you serve 8 hours of duty because that's what your job tells you to do, by your own words "expected".wala yan sa mga sa mga barangay tanod namin,they are only required 8 hours too but they are on duty 10 hours everyday no sleep vice chika etc. so before ka magyabang sa service mo, do it without bringing down others.as service to the people like for your case or for our boxer's,the honor of our country is not the number of hours of service rendered that counts but the effort and sacrifices they made.for putting yourself on a pedestal and bringing down others, you were not close to being a crab.you were already a crab. you just brought upon yourself shame due to the self-promotion you just did. you want us to be proud of you just because you are a policeman who does his duty 8 hours a day? You want honor and glory for your service, don't announce it to the world. Let your record speak for you. Of all the people who understands sacrifice, you should be one of those who understands more than us the sacrifices these boxers make as their profession also entails to risk there lives on the ring just like yours does everyday.

LOL nanenermon pala ng tungkol sa EFFORT, HUMILITY at kagandahang asal tong si radeon..hmmm pero ano kayang nangyari? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
radeon wrote:
well then at least respect his efforts.it's not as if he wanted to sleep on purpose.it's rare for any boxer's to have pacquiao or even tamara's stamina.you have to know all angles before you rant your heart's frustration.it's not common for viloria to train for 3 months so he could have overtrained.he did his best, can't you see that?he gave his all to finish off his opponent. it's just tamara was durable more than anyone expected.the better man won that night.had viloria quit due to exhausted like banal did puro mura na siguro inabot nya sa iyo.if you are so proud of your service yet demand so much from others, don't use it as a gauge of how much others should do too.that's because not all people are alike.i'm not proud of what you do,you serve 8 hours of duty because that's what your job tells you to do, by your own words "expected".wala yan sa mga sa mga barangay tanod namin,they are only required 8 hours too but they are on duty 10 hours everyday no sleep vice chika etc. so before ka magyabang sa service mo, do it without bringing down others.as service to the people like for your case or for our boxer's,the honor of our country is not the number of hours of service rendered that counts but the effort and sacrifices they made.for putting yourself on a pedestal and bringing down others, you were not close to being a crab.you were already a crab. you just brought upon yourself shame due to the self-promotion you just did. you want us to be proud of you just because you are a policeman who does his duty 8 hours a day? You want honor and glory for your service, don't announce it to the world. Let your record speak for you. Of all the people who understands sacrifice, you should be one of those who understands more than us the sacrifices these boxers make as their profession also entails to risk there lives on the ring just like yours does everyday.

LOL nanenermon pala ng tungkol sa EFFORT, HUMILITY at kagandahang asal tong si radeon..hmmm pero ano kayang nangyari? :biglaugh:

lols STALKER.
tagal tagal ko nang walang post dito sa BUM Viloria thread eh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

talaga tong callcenterboy na to, frustrated murder ng gay talaga tong taga barangay pinyahan quezon city.tapos ngayon STALKER pa ng Radeon posts.
tsupe JOLogZ.

hoy bopols, di to america na pwede mong paikutin ang huwes sa self-defense defense mo.

KAYA ETO SAYO! HANAP KA NG KA BONDING PARA MAG SENTI MOMENT HABANG PINAPANOOD MO YAN.

WATCH THE REPLAY OF GALIS VS KOREA FIBA ASIA 2011 SEMIS
http://www.pinoytvnet.org/phl-smart-gilas-vs-south-korea-fiba-asia-2011-replay-video-september-25-2011/

:jumpballs: :celebrate: :singing: :toast: :bounce: :beer: :angel:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am 
Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
jolz wrote:
radeon wrote:

lols STALKER.

talaga tong callcenterboy na to, frustrated murder ng gay talaga tong taga barangay pinyahan quezon city.tapos ngayon STALKER pa ng Radeon posts.
tsupe JOLogZ.

hoy bopols, di to america na pwede mong paikutin ang huwes sa self-defense defense mo.

KAYA ETO SAYO! HANAP KA NG KA BONDING PARA MAG SENTI MOMENT HABANG PINAPANOOD MO YAN.

http://www.pinoytvnet.org/phl-smart-gilas-vs-south-korea-fiba-asia-2011-replay-video-september-25-2011/

LOL, nasa semis ba azkals? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ay uu nga pala, to clear this bakla may nag-PM kase niyan..hit and run ka pala.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am 
Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
lols STALKER.

tsupe JOLogZ.

lols BADINGER Z TALAGA.
tagal tagal mo nang walang post dito sa BUM Viloria thread dahil nakatapat mo eh isang pulis and you got PWNED.

talaga tong primadonna na to, frustrated basketball player turned futbowl boylover na galit sa BASKETBALL dahil ginawang waterboy na hanggang keyboard lang pala ang BRAVERY .tapos ngayon STALKER pa ng GILAS posts (na lumilitaw pag natatalo lang, pag azkals ay talo di din lumilitaw LOLERZZZ=LOSERRSSSS.
tsupe PRIMADONNA RADEONA.

hoy bopols, di to GAY FORUM para magkalat ka ng kabaklaan mo at alam namin na insecure ka dahil mas malaki na-achieve ng mga galis kesa mga asgals mo. at nag-tapang-tapangan ka pang manermon ng pulis at nang hinamon ka na magbigay ng info eh umurong na tumbong mo..
BADINGGER ZZs talaga..

KAYA ETO SAYO! HANAP KA DIN NG KA BONDING PARA MAG SENTI MOMENT HABANG PINAPANOOD MO YAN.

alam ko if you cannot handle the pressure, sure ako dial M ka na.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WATCH THE REPLAY OF AsGALS vs KUWAIT..
http://pinoypower.net/2011/07/23/azkals-vs-kuwait-leg-1-result-and-highlights-video/

trans: I love GILAS and AZKALS... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:41 am 
Heavyweight

nicktorre3 wrote:
radeon wrote:
nicktorre3 wrote:
Even risking the danger of being called a crab, let me post what is on my my mind. (And I just have this habit of calling a spade a spade.

this is my original post in response to the article of dennis guillermo in the examiner entitiled respect for brian viloria. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1094 ... ?#comments

dennis, let me take a contrary position: how can you give respect to a worker who does not do his job properly? i am a cop here in the philippines and i am expected to render 8 hours of duty. would you still respect me if i work very hard for 7 hours and sleep in the remaining 1 hour? i will just tell you that "i ran out of gas" so i need to sleep.

viloria just did that. he worked for 8 rounds and slept in the remaining rounds. in the process, he foolishly endangered himself just like a cop sleeping on the job: he could have gotten killed. this is a question of work ethics: just like us cops, there is a saying: "sweat more in training so that you bleed less in battle." remember that brian is not a pure filipino. his heritage maybe but his upbringing is not. if you follow his facebook accout, his life is nothing like most of our filipino boxers. brian needs to dedicate more time to his craft and review his work ethics. he needs to prepare to work for 12 rounds.

i ran out of spece in the examiner's comments section and i want to add this: we all know that boxing is a cruel sport. as such, we expect that the practitioners appropriately prepare to do their job properly--just like in any other job. and just like in any other job, the excuse "i ran out of gas so i had to get off early" just does not make a valid excuse. if a pilot does that, the plane crashes. if a ship captain does that, there will be disaster. and brian did exactly just that. imagine what the boxing critics would have said if he was killed in that fateful 12th round where he was practically a defenseless punching bag unable to even lift his arms to defend himself?

he foolishly endangered not only himself but the whole sport as well by taking his job lightly and not preparing well.

before i end, let me just add: i am a marathoner so i exactly know what it takes to prepare for a physically demanding sport. and unlike brian, i would rather not run a marathon if i feel not completely ready rather than die while trying and give the sport a bad incident. no single player is above the sport.

you posted past 9AM so your duty has already started!
does your 8 hour duty include posting at a forum?mag internet during duty?
tama na yang solitaire at internet!
self-promotion ka pa!
anung kinalaman ng boxing sa police duty?
tapos di halatang may facebook ka rin kasi you can't follow up anybody else's facebook account without you having one yourself. SO ANO KINALAMAN NG FACEBOOK SA PAGPUPULIS OR SA TRABAHO MO?
MAG TRABAHO KA! ANG DAMING SNATCHER RAPIST ETC DIYAN SA LABAS TAPOS NANDITO KA NAG IINTERNET! GAWIN MO YANG TRABAHO MO! TSE! PWE!
IF EVER MAGPALUSOT KA NA REST DAY MO NGAYON, WALANG REST DAY REST DAY. YOU DEMAND SO MUCH FROM OTHERS, YOU MUST FIRST DEMAND MUCH FROM YOURSELF. DO SERVICE ON YOUR REST DAY!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAHIYA.PWND.

ulol. you don't even know me and yet you make conclusions as if you know everything. that is my opinion and it is nothing personal. now, if you want to get personal, how about posting your real name and address? mine is police chief inspector nicolas d torre, chief, training section, quezon city police district, camp gen tomas karingal, sikatuna village, diliman, quezon city.

pero kung ang tapang mo is just until the keyboard, never mind. i see lots of as$holes like you before. i have high tolerance for you.

can't get over with this, radeona was actually pertaining to herself... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

When is Brian's next fight?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next