Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:59 pm 
Lightweight

Maybe the time is right, MP is out of shape and has many distractions. 7 days only to consider, more pressure too. Will Manny's camp accept ? Hope they do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

gritsteel wrote:
Maybe the time is right, MP is out of shape and has many distractions. 7 days only to consider, more pressure too. Will Manny's camp accept ? Hope they do.

To show to the world that he is not afraid of PAC. Tsikeen!!!!

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

Maybe he finally got irked with all this ugly comments regading him running away from Manny with his pair of "boletas" this past 2 years! all of the sudden the man has ears!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:13 pm 
Middleweight

Barrera has something to prove and of course is the mula.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

i hope pacman will accept MAB's challenge...and i certainly believe a MP-MAB-II will be the most spectacular fight of the year. Manny truly deserves the opportunity to contend for the title, there's no doubt about that... :o :lol: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

robzuki wrote:
i hope pacman will accept MAB's challenge...and i certainly believe a MP-MAB-II will be the most spectacular fight of the year. Manny truly deserves the opportunity to contend for the title, there's no doubt about that... :o :lol: :P

bring it on!!!
welcome to pacland bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:26 pm 
Middleweight

Here's my answer, IMO:::

Barrera is a guy who would listen to his business buddies, Oscar and Bernard. Both have advised Barrera to avoid Pacman and to just extend his winning streak. But you know what, Barrera this time has weighed things out and bravely made that decision to fight Pacquiao. Barrera is clever and fortunate enough to learn a lot from that Marquez-John match. Nice, nice, nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

He is pissed off and tired of getting called a chicken shiet., he felt its redemption time (PAC wil spoil him again though). He rather be known as PAC biatch(sounds better) than getting callled a chicken shiet.........

Last edited by PHDFROMDEAST on Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:30 pm 
Heavyweight

what i would be interested in is if there are conditions set by MAB before he fights MANNY... like weight, gloves, date of fight, and lipstick color!

:bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:41 pm 
Welterweight

Because MAB knows that Manny will not accept the fight due to his tight schedule. Remember Manny has already arrange a fight with Larios in Manila and Morales has invoked the rematch clause. So in theory Manny is only available early next year.

I also want to see Manny kick MAB's a$$ for the 2nd time around but i will understand if their second fight will not push through this year or not at all. He has nothing to prove against MAB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

This fight will be one of the classic! :bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

Because MAB & company knows that PAC just will not make it with his tight schedule, i.e. vs Larios on June and EM by Sept or Oct. MAB's team is just trying to show that they are not avoiding PAC and will have a good excuse to fight other challenger when PAC can not make it this year which is most likely to happen. What do you think is the reason why MAB's team waited for the PAC-LARIOS fight to be inked before signifying their intension to fight PAC ? Is it obvious ? :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:57 pm 
Middleweight

He knows that Manny is the man to beat...and maybe because of the dinero that he will be getting from this fight. Theres no other fight for him instead of Manny. Forget Jorge Barrios..he's gay..hehe :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

pokerjack wrote:
Because MAB & company knows that PAC just will not make it with his tight schedule, i.e. vs Larios on June and EM by Sept or Oct. MAB's team is just trying to show that they are not avoiding PAC and will have a good excuse to fight other challenger when PAC can not make it this year which is most likely to happen. What do you think is the reason why MAB's team waited for the PAC-LARIOS fight to be inked before signifying their intension to fight PAC ? Is it obvious ? :biglaugh:
this fight might never happen dude larios want to pull out out of the fight.... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:02 am 
Heavyweight

MAB probably realized that he could lose to anybody while getting paid with less money like what happened to Juan Manuel Marquez against Chris John. Better for MAB to fight Manny Pacquiao...win or lose...big money!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next