Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:24 am 
Welterweight

I'M-D'MAN wrote:
rrob_67 wrote:
armanskie wrote:
Is it that MAB now is thinking twice to fight the PACMAN or else face PACMAN to be massacred and get his purse…

BARRERA IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION, MANNY SHOULD FIGHT EITHER VALERO OR GUZMAN OR BETTER YET PLY THE LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION, IM SURE HE CAN EXCEL THERE TOO.

manny does not need to go up. he's just getting comfortable @ 130. mab needs to fight manny coz manny as the mandatory challenger for his belts. manny should look to get all the belts before thinking of moving up. but i won't recommend it. he's moved up too many times. he should know his limitation.

With how he performed during the last fight wearing 144 lbs.., it would be a shame not to even try!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Lots...

History books..

best of the best...the king of boxing

and...who owns the 130 lbs div.

Who's b1tch is which.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:13 am 
Heavyweight

MAB was seen being interviewed by DYAN CASTILLEJO after the MP VS EM fight.I saw our bro SALVEN LAGUMBAY,listening intently.Can we hear any word from bro EL DIABLO about what the interview was all about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:17 am 
Featherweight

imo, mab vs em 4 would be a better fight than mab vs pac 2. mab vs em 3 was close and if that boxing match was for 15 rounds, i would pick em to win because he was fresher than barrera in the last quarter of the fight. this fight would also give morales a chance to redeem himself prove hes not yet that old. this would also be a preliminary test for barrera because if he cant finish em in that fight, then a rematch with pacman is suicide and morales will can tell the critics that hes not that wartorn, pacman is just a level higher than him. same goes to marquez

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2