Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:03 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 8511
Location: Geico.com even a Pac Nuthugger can do it
lacuadro06 wrote:
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
lacuadro06 wrote:
. sad to hear about it. sorry.

My yellow lab ended up in an animal shelter about 3 years ago. just too busy to take care of him.

:cry:


sad indeed. you got time to play with your toys and helicopters but no time to take care of your dog. :smoke:

my dog is family and will always be part of my family. i will NEVER EVER give him to the shelter unless i became seriously ill and can't take care of him.


:

There's a big difference between taking care of a dog and a toy.

You put a toy in any place and never feed it for as long as you like

where as for a dog , it's like taking care of your kid. You need to have time.

Hope you got the point , dude.

.



sure thang, why did you get in a dog in the first place when you knew all along that you can't take care of it? It's called responsibility by action not just from sudden impulse of getting a dog coz they are cute. and in the long run just giving it away for the owner was too busy flying his toy planes and copters while the dog was in misery.

too bad you ain't living in Pinas for your dog will end up in the buffet table of pulutans.

i hope you get my drift.

_________________
A lot of people said that Pac nuthuggers should be punched in the head not my personal opinion but i think they have a point.

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:53 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:04 am
Posts: 191
Location: IL
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
lacuadro06 wrote:
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
lacuadro06 wrote:
. sad to hear about it. sorry.

My yellow lab ended up in an animal shelter about 3 years ago. just too busy to take care of him.

:cry:


sad indeed. you got time to play with your toys and helicopters but no time to take care of your dog. :smoke:

my dog is family and will always be part of my family. i will NEVER EVER give him to the shelter unless i became seriously ill and can't take care of him.


:

There's a big difference between taking care of a dog and a toy.

You put a toy in any place and never feed it for as long as you like

where as for a dog , it's like taking care of your kid. You need to have time.

Hope you got the point , dude.

.



sure thang, why did you get in a dog in the first place when you knew all along that you can't take care of it? It's called responsibility by action not just from sudden impulse of getting a dog coz they are cute. and in the long run just giving it away for the owner was too busy flying his toy planes and copters while the dog was in misery.

i too bad you ain't living in Pinas for your dog will end up in the buffet table of pulutans.

hope you get my drift.


bwahaha ha ha ha ha ... napikon si sir Johnny .

you gotta learn how to play the game .dude , since you were the one
who started to sound like a critic ...

remember ..I can play your game ...



Image

PEace to you bra-ther.

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 8511
Location: Geico.com even a Pac Nuthugger can do it
lacuadro06 wrote:
bwahaha ha ha ha ha ... napikon si sir Johnny .

you gotta learn how to play the game .dude , since you were the one
who started to sound like a critic ...

remember ..I can play your game ...



PEace to you bra-ther.

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


it's not funny dude. and no am not jealous of you playing toy planes and copters. i have my own hobby of collecting guns, knives, body armors and soon to be playing airsoft. never mind am just being sensitive when it comes to dogs. am not goin to bug you with that it's your life i guess.

here's mine just to show you am not jealous of your stuff.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
A lot of people said that Pac nuthuggers should be punched in the head not my personal opinion but i think they have a point.

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Posts: 4157
Location: sunagakure
I will kill for my dog...literally....
Like one time i had this dog, i dont know what breed was it, askal siguro bigay lang sa kin ng kaibigan, i was in highschool back then, pako was his name...i raised him for 4 years...

tapos nilason sya ng kapitbahay namin, hanggang ngayon i am still puzzled with his reasons...alam kong sya talaga ang salarin dahil sa aking pag-iimbestiga...but i dont have any solid evidence to accuse him...

i had this grudge for a very long while...after i graduated from college we had this big drinking session...i went home wasted...ewan ko...naalala ko bigla si pako...tapos nakita ko yung icepick namin...parang nawala kalasingan ko...pero parang nasaniban ako ng masamang ispiritu...

sa paglabas ko suwerte/malas naman at nakita ko kagad ang salarin...

tang ina nyo Mang ano..nilason nyo aso ko...

tapos bigla ko na lang sya hinabol ng ice pick..i never saw a man who runs that fast :lol:

hindi ko sya naabutan, nadapa ako at nasaksak ko hita ko...hehehe..wala namang demandahang nangyari..
there is still a scar in my thigh that always reminds me of my foolishness...those were the dark days....

i never had a dog since then...pako you will always be remembered :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:04 am
Posts: 191
Location: IL
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
lacuadro06 wrote:
bwahaha ha ha ha ha ... napikon si sir Johnny .

you gotta learn how to play the game .dude , since you were the one
who started to sound like a critic ...

remember ..I can play your game ...



PEace to you bra-ther.

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:


it's not funny dude. and no am not jealous of you playing toy planes and copters. i have my own hobby of collecting guns, knives, body armors and soon to be playing airsoft. never mind am just being sensitive when it comes to dogs. am not goin to bug you with that it's your life i guess.

here's mine just to show you am not jealous of your stuff.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


8)
First of all , ikaw ang unang nag comment tungkol sa aso ko. Anong problema mo?

Friendly yong post ko pero , tinira mo ako. so what's your problem?


2nd: yong pics mo na yan (pang paintball ), meron din ako (long and short barrelled) at totoong bala ang ilalagay ... kaya sino ka bang tatakutin ako?

hmmm ? 8)


Last edited by lacuadro06 on Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 8511
Location: Geico.com even a Pac Nuthugger can do it
lacuadro06 wrote:
First of all , ikaw ang unang nag comment tungkol sa aso ko. Anong problema mo?

Friendly yong post ko pero , tinira mo ako. so what's your problem?


2nd: yong pics mo na yan (pang paintball ), meron din ako (long and short barrelled) at totoong bala ang ilalagay ... kaya sino ka bang tatakutin ako?

hmmm ? 8)


look, i have already explained it to you of my stance about owners who neglected their dogs. so go now and fvck off. :censored:

you started posting your hobbies and i just replied by principle. so does that mean am i scaring you? no sh!t.. :biglaugh:

BTW my carbine is not for paintball by for airsoft. and my knives and handguns are real. :biglaugh:

you still got alot to learn noobs.. :biglaugh:

_________________
A lot of people said that Pac nuthuggers should be punched in the head not my personal opinion but i think they have a point.

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
cool knives!!! here are some pix of balisongs. :D
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 8807
JUNGFRAU wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
cool knives!!! here are some pix of balisongs. :D



are these for sale too??? :lol:


ya, check out pbase.com/balisong :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:54 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:04 am
Posts: 191
Location: IL
Johnny.Rooks wrote:

sure thang, why did you get in a dog in the first place when you knew all along that you can't take care of it? It's called responsibility by action not just from sudden impulse of getting a dog coz they are cute. and in the long run just giving it away for the owner was too busy flying his toy planes and copters while the dog was in misery.

too bad you ain't living in Pinas for your dog will end up in the buffet table of pulutans.

i hope you get my drift.

+
:banghead:

Oy wala akong pakiaalam kahit kanyon or bazooka pa meron ka .

Basahin mo tong na ka quote na comment mo sa akin ...

Ano naman kaya ang reaksyon mo kong yan din ang sasabihin ko sa yo?

Last post ko na ito , wala akong mapapala sa yo. :banghead:

I apologize to threadstarter - rotty , na hijack tong thread mo , I'm so sorry.. nag react lang ako sa isang ito , di ko mapigilan eh ... dog lover daw , pero nag comment pa ng masama tungkol sa dating aso ko na baka gawin daw pulutan kung nasa Pinas.

Di bale , last na post ko na ito.

Peace !
















Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PUGS FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 pm
Posts: 9293
Location: RECTO
Pwede bang P2000 nalang

_________________
Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PUGS FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:12 am
Posts: 48438
Dagul_Denboy wrote:
Pwede bang P2000 nalang



Ang cute ng mga aso, sana ibigay ng mas mura. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 18244
lacuadro06 wrote:

. sad to hear about it. sorry.

My yellow lab ended up in an animal shelter about 3 years ago. just too busy to take care of him.

:cry:


napasama rin ba sa nawawalang memory card ang mga pix ng yellow lab na ito? :biglaugh:

_________________
"at least 2 years pa lang kaming nauuto ng tatay digong namin"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PUGS FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:31 am
Posts: 21101
Location: ESCALANTE CITY
Lalim ng hukay..
:lol: :shock: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group