Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:44 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

Guys, I would just like to share this. Do you enjoy watching youtube videos? Do you like playing the lottery? There's a simple way you can earn by just watching youtube videos in 2 particular websites. These are snuckls.com and it's sister company baymack.com

I just registered the other day and I have already earned some money that I can redeem thru paypal. Napaka-simple lang nya. Register an account using the 2 links below.

https://www.baymack.com/refer/ref-59c9453578c36

https://www.snuckls.com/Invite/memberRef/59c8da9600073

So easy to register. Just click the link above and you'll be taken to a page where you can register by using your facebook account. You can only register using a sponsored link like those. You can not register directly to these websites. So if you know someone who is already a member feel free to use their link, if not, you can use my link above.

You'll be taken to a page that says "Accept my invite, continue with facebook", click and you can start right away. No need to confirm thru your email. You can start watching the youtube videos in the site right away. You only have to watch around 30 seconds to 90 seconds of the videos and then you will have to answer a multiple type question as to what type of video you just watched. Click the answer and your on your way to the next video.

Finished 5 videos and you get a ticket that you can use to enter a lottery. Get a chance to win up to more than a $1000 daily. You can get up to 10 tickets for each site that you can use to enter the lottery. More tickets, more chances to win.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

Napaka-simple lang nya. Puede gawin araw-araw hanggang maximum 10 free tickets bawat isa dun sa mga nabanggit na websites.

Puede i-play lang yung video sa background while multi-tasking in another window, habang nagpe-facebook ka or checking your emails. Pagkatapos sagutin mo lang yung multiple type question tungkol sa video after a minute or so.

They draw the winners that they announce in their website daily. So, even if you don't win the grand prize you still have the chance to win minor cash prize like the first time I tried it yesterday, I won $.09 in baymack and $.006 in snuckls. Kung di ka manalo ng major prize may pa-barya-barya ka parin makukuha.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ang maganda dito puede kang mag-redeem/withraw ng winnings mo thru paypal kahit maliit na amount lang. Mabilis lang, it gets reflected in your paypal account within a day or 2.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

Puede mo rin i-share yung personal url link mo. You can also earn money by inviting friends to Baymack and Snuckls.

level 1: invited by you (you earn 50% of level 1 lifetime winnings )
level 2: invited by level1 (you earn 10% of level 2 lifetime winnings)
level 3: invited by level2 (you earn 10% of level 3 lifetime winnings)
level 4: invited by level3 (you earn 10% of level 4 lifetime winnings)
level 5: invited by level4 (you earn 10% of level 5 lifetime winnings)
level 6: invited by level5 (you earn 5% of level 6 lifetime winnings)
level 7: invited by level6 (you earn 5% of level 7 lifetime winnings)