Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:31 pm 
Heavyweight

OSAMA wrote:
join na me ..heto yung link

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=vamj64wd

paano ba laruin to

salamat bro,bale ang objective ng laro is magtatayo k ng batallion of army,u need the clicker program above pra madagdagan ang soldiers mo,ung link na yan pag nai-clic mo yan may lalabas na # jan,ganyan dn ung s clicker program pero sunod2 na # ang lalabas,u need to click those #'s...isang click mo sa # isang dagdag sa soldiers mo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

kowloon boy wrote:
oo bro is-send nila ugn password thru ur mail,afterwards pwde mo palitan yon ng sarili mong password...teka hndi pla tyo nagkaintindihan hehe,nsa registration ka pa lgn pala.....wait ha!!

Ok done!..I got my password...

“I once was knocked out and I came back to win the title, so you can’t count him out. Pacquiao is still very dangerous... I don’t believe Manny is finished, he’s still one of the most dangerous fighters in the world.” - Roberto Duran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:36 pm 
Heavyweight

guys pra sa mabilis na explanations add nyo ako sa YM,harrold_xp@yahoo.com,salamat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OSAMA wrote:

paano ba laruin to

welcome bro...

kampilan is building an army of Elves and now has 52 soldiers in kampilan's war machine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kampilan is building an army of Elves and now has 52 soldiers in kampilan's war machine.

salamat mga bro..

mejo matrabaho lang sa una pero masaya ito!!

once registered sa KoC, join our forum in http://www.filipinoalliance.com and introduce yourselves.

a lot of guys are willing to help you out there.

Most of the time sa YM kami nagcocommunicate..

KB, yung clicks pde mo padala sa kanila through YM. :wink: Patulog na kasi ako. Have fun guys :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ayus ah...madadagdagan na naman tayo. Matagal na laro 'to mga tol, 6 to 7 months ang duration. Ang objective namin this age is to get revenge aginst the bullies of KOC led by BSS (bull **** squad)...seriuosly, Bonsai Sab Squad yan. Mga racist yang mga yan....tinatawag tayong mga pinoy na thick-skinned monkeys, smelly filipinos, etc. Yung malalaking clans sa KOC takot kalabanin yan kasi mga big time sabbers sila pero last age, TLL lang ang may lakas loob na lumaban sa kanila ng sabayan till end of the age. Most feared clan ang reputation nila before pero nakakita sila ng katapat sa TLL. Kaya yun, nung nilalampaso na namin sila...kung anu anu ng racist remarks ang pinagsasabi. At dahil dyan, itutuloy namin o natin ang laban not for ourselves but for our country. Ipakita natin na iba ang Pinoy! Lalaban ng patayan hanggang sa huli :swordplay:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:57 pm 
Flyweight

1st post ko dito sa pacland.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

mga parekoys.. laro kayo ng KoC.. saya talaga..
dami pang chicks.. na pwede mong ma meat...

required nga lang.. click sa umpisa ng game..

nandyan sila daydreamer tsaka..sino pa ba..kikz.. lmao...

all pinoys.. unite.. di kayo ma bored dito as in grabe..

pure logic and strategy.. MGA TOL.. LARO TAYO KOC..

ako si arkangelisk dun.. pm nyo ako at turuan ko kayo ng basic..
at lahat ng tips.. mmwah..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:01 am 
Flyweight

kampilan is building an army of Elves and now has 53 soldiers in kampilan's war machine.

osama .. bro..pasok ka sa thread namin.. have fun tayo dun..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:02 am 
Light Heavyweight

Welcome to Pacland Sul :celebrate:

Si kamote invite mo na rin dito :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

kampilan is building an army of Elves and now has 57 soldiers in kampilan's war machine

These are the terms you'll encounter along the way.

Age: The length of the round, which varies but usually lasts roughly six months. Between ages, your army size, wealth, weapons, and race will be reset, giving you a chance to change races. You will, however, get to keep your officers.

Alliance/Clan: Multiple warlords working together for a common goal, or just to have fun. You can find a list of alliances on the Kings of Chaos forums.

Attack Log: A log of everyone who you have attacked recently, and anyone who has attacked you recently.

Attack Turns: Attack turns are one of the crucial resources in the game. You use attack turns to pillage other armies and take their gold. You receive one attack turn every 30 minutes.

Blackpowder Missle (BPM): Currently the strongest attacking weapon.

Command Center: Clicking here allows you to view your own stats, including stats that are not available to everyone else.

CAPTCHA: Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. The random images used to deter cheating.

Commander: The person whose page you visited before joining, possibly the person who told you about Kings of Chaos.

Defensive Action (DA): The total defending power of your army. Based on your trained defense soldiers, untrained soldiers, mercenaries, their weapons, and your Fortifications.

Fortifications: These contribute to the strength of all your defence troops and weaponry. The basic fortifications are "Camp" - they can be upgraded in the Armory.

Gold: The basic monetary unit of Kings of Chaos. Spend gold at the Armory to purchase weapons.

Intelligence/Intel: A list of other warlords who you have spied on, or who you have intercepted spies from.

Invisibility Shield (IS) Currently the strongest defensive weapon.

Officer: One of the people who visted your link and decided to join up. They help build your army.

Race: The type of warlord someone is. There are four races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs.

Reconaissance (Recon): Using spies to learn about another warlord's personnel, weapons, and military effectiveness.

Sabotage/Sab: Using spies to disable another warlord's weapons so they cannot be used in combat. If any of your weapons have been sabotaged you won't know until you try to use them in combat.

Sentry Rating: The strength of your counter-espionage forces. Based on the number of sentries in your army, and your spy level.

Siege Technology: This contributes to the overall strength of all your attack troops and weaponry. The basic is "None" - it can be upgraded in the Armory.

Spy Rating: The strength of your espionage forces. Based on the number of spies in your army, and your spy level.

Spy Skill/Spy Level: The skill level of each individual spy and sentry in your army. Upgrading strengthens all of your spies and sentries.

Strike Action (SA): The total offensive power of your army. Based on your trained attack soldiers, untrained soldiers, mercenaries, their weapons, and your Siege Technology.

Subofficer: One of your officers' officers, or their officer, etc.

Tool: Purchasing tools increases the effectiveness of your spies or sentries. You can buy tools in the Armory.

Total Fighting Force(TFF): The total number of your trained and untrained soldiers, plus any mercenaries you may have.

Turn: The basic unit of time in Kings of Chaos. Currently 30 minutes long.

Turn Based Gold (TBG): The gold you get each turn. Your TBG is based on how many soldiers are in your army. Mercenaries, spies and sentries do not contribute towards TBG.

Vacation Mode: An option to deactivate (suspend) your account for a length of time. Useful if you are going on a long trip and won't be able to play KoC during that time. Once you are in vacation mode you must wait until the time has elapsed before playing, so be careful.

Weapons: Offensive or defensive equipment for soldiers in your army. Attack weapons are only used when you attack, defense weapons are only used when you defend. You can only use as many weapons as you have soldiers, and you can buy weapons in the Armory. Your soldiers are not very effective without weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

Uy, Paclander na si Sunshine...lol

Si Kamote? Ex-member na yun dito... Banned for spamming ...nyaahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

tvd0904 wrote:

'tol, post mo dito yung link mo(URL).. para ma-click namin.. 1 click madadagdagan ng 1 soldier yung army mo..

It's located sa bottom part nung page..under Recruiting Link

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:32 am 
Middleweight

ayus yan ah... hehehe join kayo mga tol maadik kayo parang si harold dati ayaw nya maglaro nung naadik ayun hahaha araw araw na lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 am 
Welterweight

OSAMA wrote:

paano ba laruin to
kampilan is building an army of Elves and now has 141 soldiers in kampilan's war machine.

Bro register ka rin sa tambayan natin - maraming tutulong sa yo doon

http://www.filipinoalliance.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:48 am 
Cruiserweight

kuya_john wrote:
tvd0904 wrote:

'tol, post mo dito yung link mo(URL).. para ma-click namin.. 1 click madadagdagan ng 1 soldier yung army mo..

It's located sa bottom part nung page..under Recruiting Link

Bro John...di pa ko masyado familiar sa game pero mukhang interesting...I have yet to install my clicker ..bro KB is helping me last night..mamaya paguwi..start ako...here's my unique link..

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=f4hazn3h

This morning..I got this message from KoC admin...in red fonts...it warns that any message not in red claiming to be from Admin is fake..what is he trying to achieve here...:)

I would like you to be my officer. Here are some reasons.
1. I am experienced
2. I finished in a high rank last age
3. I can click on your link
4. I can get you a cerbere account
5. I get on often
6. I can take care of any enemies you have

:D

“I once was knocked out and I came back to win the title, so you can’t count him out. Pacquiao is still very dangerous... I don’t believe Manny is finished, he’s still one of the most dangerous fighters in the world.” - Roberto Duran

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next