Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Bobby will not retire
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 am 
Welterweight

http://www.examiner.com/x-802-SF-Boxing ... re-winners

"Bobby thought he won the fight because he was partially blocking many of the rights and “wasn’t getting hit full-force. I got hit sometimes but blocked most,” Pacquiao said in Tagalog as Bay Area flyweight pal Nonito Donaire acted as interpreter. When I asked whether Bobby might retire, his reply of "no" was emphatic and indignant"

bobby has the WBO asia pacific belt there is no reason to retire and besides frankel was a light welterweight he has the height and reach advantage....bobby dont give up!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm 
Middleweight

WBO asia pacific belt or whatever it's name was is nothing but a minor and worthless belt that deserves no recognition.
BobPac must/should retire ASAP .
Based on his last fights , most observers even perhaps Aling Dionisia will agree that this younger pacquiao is nothing but a "pretender".His boxing record speaks for himself.
I'm sure he had earned enough dollars already in the past ( fighting in US ) which I think is enough for him to start a business or something outside boxing.
He is worst than Suico or Boom-boom or Banal . Like the other three, I'm pretty sure Bobpac will never win even a worthless belt like the OPBF's.
He is a clown and I think his "brief show" in the US boxing community has come to an end, finally.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:08 pm 
Heavyweight

ok guys, hold your balls.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm 
Featherweight

IMO bobby should not retire he just needs to adjust or to change the way he punch. I do believe he possesses power in his fist. he almost KO velasquez if not for his "blowblows". :D

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

stick wrote:
IMO bobby should not retire he just needs to adjust or to change the way he punch. I do believe he possesses power in his fist. he almost KO velasquez if not for his "blowblows". :D

it's not a blow blows..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm 
Heavyweight

watch out Valero! :lol:

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 pm 
Lightweight

If Bobby's last name was not pacquiao would people be calling him out to retire?
I think not, he deserves to make a living to and if he still has the desire to fight and is competitive why not

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 pm 
Lightweight

If Bobby's last name was not pacquiao would people be calling him out to retire?
I think not, he deserves to make a living to and if he still has the desire to fight and is competitive why not

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

axl64k wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/x-802-SF-Boxing-Examiner~y2008m11d21-Bobby-Pacquiao-loses-in-San-Jose-but-womens-fights-are-winners

"Bobby thought he won the fight because he was partially blocking many of the rights and “wasn’t getting hit full-force. I got hit sometimes but blocked most,” Pacquiao said in Tagalog as Bay Area flyweight pal Nonito Donaire acted as interpreter. When I asked whether Bobby might retire, his reply of "no" was emphatic and indignant"

bobby has the WBO asia pacific belt there is no reason to retire and besides frankel was a light welterweight he has the height and reach advantage....bobby dont give up!!!!

Yeah Bobby, don' give up this hukay SH1T thread.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:19 pm 
Middleweight

Bobpac is 2-4 in his last 6 fights. I don't think he is still competitive to continue boxing.
He is KO'ed 15 times by bums and tomato cans all throughout his career .
I checked his boxing record and I can't see anyone out there who can be considered a serious contender. Most are journeymen like him.
Bobpac is already a worn-out fighter long before his first fight in the US.
It's time for him to pack his things up and just go back to Gensan and start to think hard and seriously about his future outside boxing.