Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26994
Location: neverland
THE MEXICAN wrote:
helven wrote:
Manny won't have the chance to duck USADA testing because Floyd will duck the contract first. :bounce1:


so far even arum said everything else in the contract was agreed and it was a smooth deal, until manny refused the random blood tests...


the random-blood testing is not included in the contract. it just sprouted out of nowhere when all material terms have been agreed upon

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:43 pm
Posts: 1844
Location: JMM-Land / PBF-Land
Romy Nabas wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
helven wrote:
Manny won't have the chance to duck USADA testing because Floyd will duck the contract first. :bounce1:


so far even arum said everything else in the contract was agreed and it was a smooth deal, until manny refused the random blood tests...


the random-blood testing is not included in the contract. it just sprouted out of nowhere when all material terms have been agreed upon


holy crap.... pac agreed on Olympic style of drug testing, and thats the problem when you got a mighty man who dont know how to read contracts.... olympic drug testing procedure is random... ohhh my......

_________________
I AM A TAMODERATOR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Dubai, UAE
fuego wrote:
1st they said floyd will not sign the contract vs mosley LOL everybody is a little bit excited to see floyd put the fight down the drain but no wait.. floyd sign the contract LOL at all....

now they are saying its a scripted fight...who cares.... now they are saying USADA is crap..man all your logic = funny.... no question why americans laugh a lot.....


Yeah, it took him so long before signing it. He must have realized that Shane's already 38, so he finally signed.

And I don't believe it'll be scripted. Who needs script for 36 minutes of running and backpedalling?

_________________
"I think that Manny Pacquiao has done a lot in the sport but he should also be standing behind me and say, ‘We should clean up the sport because I’m a clean athlete.'" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26994
Location: neverland
Dr. LOVE wrote:
Now that MP has most likely seen the 24/7 Pt.1 of PBF Jr. vs. Mosley he will surely duck and avoid at all cost getting "caught". There is now way on Hell that Mayweather nor GBP will bend their own "rules" just for the sake of getting Pacquiao now that they have started it. Bob Arum know this and trying their best to sell crap bouts to Manny's fans just for the sake they would avoid USADA testing. Something is definitely not right with Pacquiao trying to avoid this USADA testing, right now MP looks totally bad for refusing of taking it. Team Pac next logical move is to fight for CRUMBS (Takoytey, Margacheato, etc.).


idiocy at it's best!!! wwwooohhhh.... :celebrate:

pacman will do the testing ONLY when the ATHLETICS COMISSION WILL REQUIRE HIM TO DO SO. your idol (and look-alike) gayweather jr. is not the commission and he has all the right to petition the commission to include PED testing, random blood testing, or even a-meth testing for EVERY FIGHT.

your idol duck has never petition the commission and is just another fighter WHO MUST ABIDE WITH THE RULES OF THE SANCTIONING BODIES. i understand you will disagree with me. what will i expect from an ***** like you?

even kindergarten kid can understand simple english, but then i wonder WHY YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTION OF PACMAN FANS ABOUT THAT PED ISSUE. WHY??????
a. because of your pea-sized brain
b. you have no brain
c. your brain is in your butt$
d. all of the above

to sum it up...........
LET THE COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB. IF THE COMMISSION SAY THAT BOXERS SHOULD UNDERGO RANDOM BLOOD TESTING, I will be one of those pacfans who will think otherwise if pacman still refuses to undergo blood testing

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Dubai, UAE
fuego wrote:
holy crap.... pac agreed on Olympic style of drug testing, and thats the problem when you got a mighty man who dont know how to read contracts.... olympic drug testing procedure is random... ohhh my......


And that contract he signed, I'm pretty sure it didn't mention anything about Olympic-style drug testing... ohhh my... that's the problem when you got a mighty poster who doesn't know how to read previous posts.

Do you know why they needed it random in the Olympics? ...to be fair with the thousands of Olympians around the world. Nobody wants to be tested during or near the competition as much as possible. It's not necessary to do it in random if there are only two subjects to be tested. I think Pac's suggested dates are enough to determine if one is taking illegal drugs or not.

_________________
"I think that Manny Pacquiao has done a lot in the sport but he should also be standing behind me and say, ‘We should clean up the sport because I’m a clean athlete.'" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Posts: 1475
Location: manila
Rey Ortsed wrote:
abdominal shot wrote:
To dwight

Floyd wanted to fight Pac.. What he only wanted was to have an olympic style testing.. Whats wrong with that? When Pac requested 145 lbs for a welterweight title fight and Cotto said no to it, are you goin to say that Pac just made a way to duck Cotto?

Why only now? Answer is very obvious. Pac is the P4P king and climbed 8 divisions ans till knocking out top caliber opponents. Floyd find it impossible so he suspected Pac on taking some Ped or something. Isnt that enough reason to raise random blood testing? I find it a valid reason...

Cleaning up the sport? Now, thats bullsh!t! Floyd just wanted to make sure that Pac is clean before he face him inside the ring.


So Floyd find it impossible huh? Didn't Floyd once fought at 106 lbs back in 1993?
Oh and BTW, which weight division is he campaigning at present? Exactly.


Pac is an extraordinaire fighter. No question bout it.. and thats the very reason why Floyd wanted to have Random testing... We, pacfans believe that it aint true, but can you force Floyd to believe that Pac is clean? Answer is NO! so, just answer this, Is it a valid one or not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Posts: 5714
Location: PACLAND
abdominal shot wrote:
Rey Ortsed wrote:
abdominal shot wrote:
To dwight

Floyd wanted to fight Pac.. What he only wanted was to have an olympic style testing.. Whats wrong with that? When Pac requested 145 lbs for a welterweight title fight and Cotto said no to it, are you goin to say that Pac just made a way to duck Cotto?

Why only now? Answer is very obvious. Pac is the P4P king and climbed 8 divisions ans till knocking out top caliber opponents. Floyd find it impossible so he suspected Pac on taking some Ped or something. Isnt that enough reason to raise random blood testing? I find it a valid reason...

Cleaning up the sport? Now, thats bullsh!t! Floyd just wanted to make sure that Pac is clean before he face him inside the ring.


So Floyd find it impossible huh? Didn't Floyd once fought at 106 lbs back in 1993?
Oh and BTW, which weight division is he campaigning at present? Exactly.


Pac is an extraordinaire fighter. No question bout it.. and thats the very reason why Floyd wanted to have Random testing... We, pacfans believe that it aint true, but can you force Floyd to believe that Pac is clean? Answer is NO! so, just answer this, Is it a valid one or not?


floyd can always petition to the commission nad include the random blood testing as part of the testing procedures. but has floyd did something towards the commission,? hell none. instead he publicly announce it in the media that he want a random blood testing which in fact a sign of fear.

_________________
impossible is nothing...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Saitama Super Arena
Dr. LOVE wrote:
Now that MP has most likely seen the 24/7 Pt.1 of PBF Jr. vs. Mosley he will surely duck and avoid at all cost getting "caught". There is now way on Hell that Mayweather nor GBP will bend their own "rules" just for the sake of getting Pacquiao now that they have started it. Bob Arum know this and trying their best to sell crap bouts to Manny's fans just for the sake they would avoid USADA testing. Something is definitely not right with Pacquiao trying to avoid this USADA testing, right now MP looks totally bad for refusing of taking it. Team Pac next logical move is to fight for CRUMBS (Takoytey, Margacheato, etc.).



umepal na nman tong kulangot nato. :shock:
aba may suporta pa ni fuega!
uber support sa reyna gayweather. :woman: :lol:
nagkakaisa na ang grupo ng LADLAD!! hahaha




:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
know what>>>> ThOSE WHO BELIEVE THE MAYWEATHERS ARE EITHER STUPID OR JUST PLAIN STUPID. ...

>>>> WTF!!!

nuff SAID.


Last edited by corkscrewpunch! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:19 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:43 pm
Posts: 1844
Location: JMM-Land / PBF-Land
i blame pac, he chickened out homies.... its better not to sign a contract than after signing youll say "i forgot the details..... ohhhhhhhhhh crap"

_________________
I AM A TAMODERATOR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Posts: 5714
Location: PACLAND
fuego wrote:
i blame pac, he chickened out homies.... its better not to sign a contract than after signing youll say "i forgot the details..... ohhhhhhhhhh crap"


LOL. the word chicken is only applicable to floyd. no one else! :mrgreen:

_________________
impossible is nothing...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Saitama Super Arena
fuego wrote:
i blame pac, he chickened out homies.... its better not to sign a contract than after signing youll say "i forgot the details..... ohhhhhhhhhh crap"



youre like broken record dude with your nonsense crap....
everybody knows floyd is the real chicken here.

why dont all of you floydiots go to another planet so you can have all that nonsense to yourselves. hehe :lol:

_________________
know what>>>> ThOSE WHO BELIEVE THE MAYWEATHERS ARE EITHER STUPID OR JUST PLAIN STUPID. ...

>>>> WTF!!!

nuff SAID.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:31 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm
Posts: 89
i find it funny that some pachaters curve the truth.
most of them just pick the words that serve their foolish wants eventhough that was not
the real essence of what was really said.

let's just make this thing simple...
if you know and have proof that pacman really is into these drugs that they say he is...
show your proof!!

it's really ridiculous that when you say someones on to something then demands that
he proves that he's not.

now, lets look at the facts of who is really using what is illegal....
manny who has been tested so many times and has not been found guilty
or the one whom you idolize who is proven to be using an illegal numbing drug?
that's why he was so afraid to fight outside Nevada for it is only there that
the drug he's using is accepted or not yet banned.

come on... think of it!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 26994
Location: neverland
fuego wrote:
i blame pac, he chickened out homies.... its better not to sign a contract than after signing youll say "i forgot the details..... ohhhhhhhhhh crap"


oh my gulay!!!!!

oh well, i will not argue with a diehard pee man. :biglaugh:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:29 pm
Posts: 392
Location: East Bay, CA
arney wrote:
i find it funny that some pachaters curve the truth.
most of them just pick the words that serve their foolish wants eventhough that was not
the real essence of what was really said.

let's just make this thing simple...
if you know and have proof that pacman really is into these drugs that they say he is...
show your proof!!

it's really ridiculous that when you say someones on to something then demands that
he proves that he's not.

now, lets look at the facts of who is really using what is illegal....
manny who has been tested so many times and has not been found guilty
or the one whom you idolize who is proven to be using an illegal numbing drug?
that's why he was so afraid to fight outside Nevada for it is only there that
the drug he's using is accepted or not yet banned.

come on... think of it!!



Welcome to Pacland, arney. Hope you'll get used to the "inmates" here. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Dubai, UAE
fuego wrote:
i blame pac, he chickened out homies.... its better not to sign a contract than after signing youll say "i forgot the details..... ohhhhhhhhhh crap"


C'mon, there's no detail to forget. It wasn't in the contract. Floyd chickened out so he needed some excuses. I'm sure he has thousand of them but a few was enough to finally free himself out.

Please tell your Floyd to be man enough. He's a coward. He talks a lot, he's gay! Look at Manny, he's letting his fists do the talking. He doesn't talk to much but much has already been written about him and he's known all over the world. That's what a REAL MAN is all about.

_________________
"I think that Manny Pacquiao has done a lot in the sport but he should also be standing behind me and say, ‘We should clean up the sport because I’m a clean athlete.'" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group