Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Gerry must KO Juanma. If the fight goes the entire route, chances are he'll lose by hometown decision. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm 
Go for the KO, not for the UD. or else you'll surely lose! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm 
Heavyweight

The crucial rounds are the first 2 rounds. The moment Gerry gets past those rounds I think the collective confidence of the Pinoy fans will grow. JuanMa will get bewildered as his mind start to question his abilities on why he is not hurting Gerry much the way he easily hurt his past opponents which could possibly throw him off his game and start committing mistakes.

Be strong Gerry. Win or lose you will always be regarded as one of the premiere fighters who laced gloves. Best Wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

villa_kentxico wrote:
one_shot09 wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
I am think Penalosa is to connection the punches to the jaws of Juan Ma. At this very time, Juan Ma is tasted the powerful punches of a quality fighter. Juan Ma is not face anybody like Penalosa experiences. Let me told you, Penalosa is not very easy boxer to beat. He is use his left straight, and right jab and so many head movements. I am believe to him. He is very tricks like a magician. He is makes you misses your punches and he counters so easily. Penalosa is made him readiness about Juan Ma right hook. Juan Ma right hook is only the most dangerous punches. He is start is knocking out attack with right hook. But Gerry is all the time like a crabs with his arms to his face and elbows to his abdomen. He is also flexibility with his body. He is the best in the world in defense especially in the weaving technique. His head is not steady all the timing. It is not easy to hitting Penalosa. I am believe this fighting is 50/50 chances. Penalosa is old but his reflexions is still like a very young person. The reason is because he is not hit many times. He is still fights like a young person. He is not fast like before. But he is more steadiness with his foot work and punching more powerfully because of out of it.

WTF!?
Pac is that you?

Carabao eng.. :lol:

:peace:

GOD Bless Gerry!!!

no man, i think the hawaiian punch purports to write this way, its unique and not boring to read. :)

to gerry we still have faith in you so go and ko lopez. :D

you are right his purpose is to make us laugh.....hahahahah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 pm 
Heavyweight

new town wrote:
Gerry must KO Juanma. If the fight goes the entire route, chances are he'll lose by hometown decision. 8)

No need for Bob Arums magic to work the score cards on this one. The judges are likely to be more than willing to cook the cards. :peace:

Seriously, who will be the judges of the fight?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 pm 
Heavyweight

Good luck Gerry!

You are my no. 1 fighter!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Good Luck Jerry! Manalo man o matalo, kailangang manalo ka. :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:25 pm 
Cruiserweight

will this fight be aired in our country ABS,GMA or SOLAR?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Good luck Gerry!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:59 pm 
Welterweight

Be careful in the first 3 rounds Gerry.Once testing the waters,go for the kill when his defenses are down.Godspeed Gerry..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm 
Middleweight

one_shot09 wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:
I am think Penalosa is to connection the punches to the jaws of Juan Ma. At this very time, Juan Ma is tasted the powerful punches of a quality fighter. Juan Ma is not face anybody like Penalosa experiences. Let me told you, Penalosa is not very easy boxer to beat. He is use his left straight, and right jab and so many head movements. I am believe to him. He is very tricks like a magician. He is makes you misses your punches and he counters so easily. Penalosa is made him readiness about Juan Ma right hook. Juan Ma right hook is only the most dangerous punches. He is start is knocking out attack with right hook. But Gerry is all the time like a crabs with his arms to his face and elbows to his abdomen. He is also flexibility with his body. He is the best in the world in defense especially in the weaving technique. His head is not steady all the timing. It is not easy to hitting Penalosa. I am believe this fighting is 50/50 chances. Penalosa is old but his reflexions is still like a very young person. The reason is because he is not hit many times. He is still fights like a young person. He is not fast like before. But he is more steadiness with his foot work and punching more powerfully because of out of it.

WTF!?
Pac is that you?

GOD Bless Gerry!!!

I was trully entertained, this is a joker. :lol: Go Gerry!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

one_shot09 wrote:
Hawaiian Punch wrote:

WTF!?
Pac is that you?

GOD Bless Gerry!!!

I wasn't gonna go that far. :biglaugh: Better than others though. I still dig it. :bounce1:

GO GERRY GO!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

how about a supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:11 am 
Heavyweight

Miss King wrote:
Good Luck Jerry! Manalo man o matalo, kailangang manalo ka. :shock: :shock: :shock:

obligado talagang manalo.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

WALA NA NGA WALA! --- Gat. Andres Bonifacio "ANG SUPREMO"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 am 
Welterweight

Forget it gerry fans..he lost the fight already when he is paired to JuanMa. He dont know that yet. Just be happy and contented for he will recieve money after the fight. Hope he go home and no serious injury inflicted.

Have mercy juanma! :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next