Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:55 pm 
Welterweight

One advantage of being here ... learning ...

Main Entry:
1loose Listen to the pronunciation of 1loose
Pronunciation:
\ˈlüs\
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
loos·er; loos·est
Etymology:
Middle English lous, from Old Norse lauss; akin to Old High German lōs loose — more at -less
Date:
13th century

1 a: not rigidly fastened or securely attached b (1): having worked partly free from attachments <a loose tooth> (2): having relative freedom of movement c: produced freely and accompanied by raising of mucus <a loose cough> d: not tight-fitting2 a: free from a state of confinement, restraint, or obligation <a lion loose in the streets> <spend loose funds wisely> b: not brought together in a bundle, container, or binding carchaic : disconnected, detached3 a: not dense, close, or compact in structure or arrangement b: not solid : watery <loose stools>4 a: lacking in restraint or power of restraint <a loose tongue> b: lacking moral restraint : unchaste c: overactive ; specifically : marked by frequent voiding especially of watery stools <loose bowels>5 a: not tightly drawn or stretched : slack b: being flexible or relaxed <stay loose>6 a: lacking in precision, exactness, or care <loose brushwork> <loose usage> b: permitting freedom of interpretation7: not in the possession of either of two competing teams <a loose ball> <a loose puck>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

either dangerous or vulnerable. Whatever it is, we'll know at fight night in Puerto Rico

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:05 pm 
Heavyweight

DarkCloud wrote:
el critico wrote:
DarkCloud wrote:
Is that all you can say?!! Of course that's the best way to hide your humiliation and the best way to avoid sentence construction error. :biglaugh:
Trans: o ayan puna ka kasi ng puna eh ikaw pala itong bulok...tsk...tsk... :biglaugh:

hehehe.... "A Guy With Nothing To Loose is Very Dangerous!!!"
the thread title tells it all :biglaugh:

You've used that already el crit. Do you have something new to say?!! Ah ok, I can sense you just want to stick to that coz that's the only thing you can say against me.

Messing up yourself out of all proportion tells it all. But just like what you've said - that's we have the WORD "typo error". :biglaugh:

Trans: kawawang el crit nagisa sa sariling mantika... :biglaugh:

enough pinkcloud, that wouldn't offset your mistake
a little admission of your shortcomings can save us some posts :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Don't be tense guys . . . stay "loose" . . . :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm 
Heavyweight

del_mola wrote:
DarkCloud wrote:
del_mola wrote:
ULOL! mas tanga ka! "a guy with nothing to loose is very dangerous!!!" hahahaha! bobo talaga!

English post please. Relax Totoy mola :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trans: di mo kayang mag-english? paki-untog ulo mo sa monitor baka magising ilang brain cells mo... :biglaugh:
pero 'wag ka, nagreresearch ka na kung tama yung spelling mo

So you're still here!! :shock:
Trans: lakas ng fighting spirit. sige tuloy mo lang yan, 10 years from now baka matuto ka ng mag-post ng English... :biglaugh:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
DarkCloud wrote:
el critico wrote:
hehehe.... "A Guy With Nothing To Loose is Very Dangerous!!!"
the thread title tells it all :biglaugh:

You've used that already el crit. Do you have something new to say?!! Ah ok, I can sense you just want to stick to that coz that's the only thing you can say against me.

Messing up yourself out of all proportion tells it all. But just like what you've said - that's we have the WORD "typo error". :biglaugh:

Trans: kawawang el crit nagisa sa sariling mantika... :biglaugh:

enough pinkcloud, that wouldn't offset your mistake
a little admission of your shortcomings can save us some posts :biglaugh:

Enough el clitorish :biglaugh: . How about your MISTAKES?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
houstexman29 wrote:
Contrary to some folks here who's CONDEMNING pacfans of cheating on Time polls ..its not true..Time's rules and system allows for voters to vote as many times as they can.

As far as legitimacy of MP 's influence: consider this: Is there any person on planet earth at this time that when that person goes into action- A NATION stops and a ceasefire between govt and rebels, and almost ZERO crime rate during the fight!!

now if there is anybody that can match that for influence...then i concede my point

Peace

short of saying the philippine government sucks for allowing pacquiao fights have power over it :biglaugh:

How about this el crit?!!
Perfect carabao!!! :biglaugh:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm 
Welterweight

holy sh!t.. this is unbelievable! im witnessing el critico getting owned
:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:13 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
he keep doing it (answering unrelated statements to questions) because he think he's cute by doing so. and for every idiotic reply, the pacfans are always there in overstated elation
this encourages the pacman to keep doing the absurd :biglaugh:

OMG!!! Classic!!! :biglaugh:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm 
Lightweight

I have the same feeling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm 
Heavyweight

embarassment drives people to wage his personal vendetta
:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

embarassment :biglaugh:
embarrassment...
OMG, this is really embarrassing for el crit.. :biglaugh:

Trans: nak ng potah...nagkakalat ka na el crit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm 
Welterweight

DarkCloud wrote:
At 36, it is safe to say Gerry is in the twilight of his career. Though boxing critics may find it amazing to see a guy of his age fighting a younger and more explosive fighter, what amazes us more is his determination of wrestling another title. Personally, I would say, Gerry doesn't need to prove anything. With or without this fight, win or loose, he has sealed his legacy in Philippine boxing. But who are we to doubt the heart of a warrior and the wisdom in his decision. He simply wanted to end his career, or shall we say retire, with a bang. This may sound simple but if we are to consider the opposition, the hype surrounding JuanMa, most will probably say - Gerry has a slim chance of winning this one. I donno, but I have this strong feeling he'll get this one. He has to nothing to loose and I believe this makes him really dangerous.

Do you consider the Pride and Honor of the Philippines just nothing to lose?

Are you fool?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:22 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

This one is also quite embaRRassing...

el critico wrote:
that's the point, the pacman can't fight because there's not much in the pot. he's after the money he can generate, not after the people wanted to
if you think valero is not worthy
, why not treat it as a tune up fight and let it be held in the philippines??? i guess valero wouldn't mind :biglaugh:

What's that el crit?!! not after the people wanted to if you think valero is not worthy
Wow, another classic carabao... :biglaugh:

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:26 pm 
Heavyweight

bumblebug711 wrote:
DarkCloud wrote:
At 36, it is safe to say Gerry is in the twilight of his career. Though boxing critics may find it amazing to see a guy of his age fighting a younger and more explosive fighter, what amazes us more is his determination of wrestling another title. Personally, I would say, Gerry doesn't need to prove anything. With or without this fight, win or loose, he has sealed his legacy in Philippine boxing. But who are we to doubt the heart of a warrior and the wisdom in his decision. He simply wanted to end his career, or shall we say retire, with a bang. This may sound simple but if we are to consider the opposition, the hype surrounding JuanMa, most will probably say - Gerry has a slim chance of winning this one. I donno, but I have this strong feeling he'll get this one. He has to nothing to loose and I believe this makes him really dangerous.

Do you consider the Pride and Honor of the Philippines just nothing to lose?

Are you fool?

Enough small fish in my resume. You'll have your time lad. 8)

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next