Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:03 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 2822
Let Recah & alikes grab this ante!!

More info to contact the guy who challenges the likes of ******* Recah!!

http://philboxing.com/news/story-23725.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 am
Posts: 71
sa yo na lang pera mo. kahit naman matalo ka e di ka magbabayad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 10520
del_mola wrote:
sa yo na lang pera mo. kahit naman matalo ka e di ka magbabayad



Akala ko ako lang ang diskumpiyado kay TS. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:30 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:53 pm
Posts: 201
Ed Sa wrote:
del_mola wrote:
sa yo na lang pera mo. kahit naman matalo ka e di ka magbabayad



Akala ko ako lang ang diskumpiyado kay TS. :lol:


May nangyari nang ganyan dito ... "blackheart" yata yung pangalan, nang matalo sa pustahan tinakbuhan yung kapustahan niya ...

tingnan niyo tong link:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=118224&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=blackheart

poor blastman1

_________________
http://991.com/Buy/TopItems/LennonGlasses/Stiffed.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Posts: 784
vanhelsing wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
del_mola wrote:
sa yo na lang pera mo. kahit naman matalo ka e di ka magbabayad



Akala ko ako lang ang diskumpiyado kay TS. :lol:


May nangyari nang ganyan dito ... "blackheart" yata yung pangalan, nang matalo sa pustahan tinakbuhan yung kapustahan niya ...

tingnan niyo tong link:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=118224&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=blackheart

poor blastman1


kawawa naman sya... :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Worlwide
magkanu k bro.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 2359
Location: Pinas kong mahal
rhedj_21 wrote:
magkanu k bro.

five thousand pesos bro, Gerry wins the fight tomorrow, sm munti sa jolibee, win or loose i'll meet you there around 5:00PM to pay or collect deal? :o

_________________
noypinga[i][/i]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 338
Location: Land of the three STARS & a SUN!
Sir Benjamin wrote:
Let Recah & alikes grab this ante!!

More info to contact the guy who challenges the likes of ******* Recah!!

http://philboxing.com/news/story-23725.html



is that you balckheart? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
PROUD TO BE PINOY!!!
_________________

Support Our Boxers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 am
Posts: 71
noypinga wrote:
rhedj_21 wrote:
magkanu k bro.

five thousand pesos bro, Gerry wins the fight tomorrow, sm munti sa jolibee, win or loose i'll meet you there around 5:00PM to pay or collect deal? :o
wag mo kaming pag-ululin! di mo nga binayaran yung call boy dati na inupahan mo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 191647
Location: Hokkaido
noypinga wrote:
rhedj_21 wrote:
magkanu k bro.

five thousand pesos bro, Gerry wins the fight tomorrow, sm munti sa jolibee, win or loose i'll meet you there around 5:00PM to pay or collect deal? :o



parang totoo. :lol: :lol:

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:05 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Posts: 2902
Location: Tijuana
Go to a casino. Bet all your money on Gerry Peñalosa to win. Don't worry, we'll be cheering out loud hoping that you will win, even praying wholeheartedly seeking the help of all the Saints to please let Sir Benjamin win.

_________________
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Posts: 6505
Sir Benjamin wrote:
Let Recah & alikes grab this ante!!

More info to contact the guy who challenges the likes of ******* Recah!!

http://philboxing.com/news/story-23725.html

but you are poor and don't have money.

_________________
I don't need a teenage queen. Just get me an M-16.
--------------------------

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:55 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 am
Posts: 2359
Location: Pinas kong mahal
del_mola wrote:
noypinga wrote:
rhedj_21 wrote:
magkanu k bro.

five thousand pesos bro, Gerry wins the fight tomorrow, sm munti sa jolibee, win or loose i'll meet you there around 5:00PM to pay or collect deal? :o
wag mo kaming pag-ululin! di mo nga binayaran yung call boy dati na inupahan mo

hit your head hard man!, like this :banghead: you may be an azzhole but i think you really are!

_________________
noypinga[i][/i]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group