Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=199186
Page 1 of 3

Author:  dwight [ Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

I think he will be the next big thing for Philippine boxing.. :D

Author:  dwight [ Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

Let's mark this name..
He has 4-0 record all by KO.. :D

Author:  dwight [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

up ko lang now that he's winning his fights abroad... :D

Author:  Blitzky22 [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

yes, the Penalosa brothers...
blood of a champion!

Author:  hisashi [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

..mahina panga ng bata

Author:  Blitzky22 [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

I think the younger of the two has better chin, named Dave...

Author:  OrangeMade [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

Blitzky22 wrote:
I think the younger of the two has better chin, named Dave...


He also fights like he has more experience via better form.

Author:  mhike_chan [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

dwight wrote:
I think he will be the next big thing for Philippine boxing.. :D



i dont think so... its a long ride for him.... :mrgreen:

Author:  Blitzky22 [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

OrangeMade wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:
I think the younger of the two has better chin, named Dave...


He also fights like he has more experience via better form.


Agree.
He has better potential to be a great champion... but the Jr. can still improve.

Author:  hisashi [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

Blitzky22 wrote:
OrangeMade wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:
I think the younger of the two has better chin, named Dave...


He also fights like he has more experience via better form.


Agree.
He has better potential to be a great champion... but the Jr. can still improve.



,,he has potential to kiss the canvass thas it .. only pacman can rise the phillipines

Author:  mhike_chan [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

,,he has potential to kiss the canvass thas it .. only pacman can rise the phillipines[/quote]


how about now? can he rise the philipines?

Author:  JAXAN [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

i think Dave is more fundamentally sound and shows more promise than dodie boy.

Author:  hisashi [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

mhike_chan wrote:
,,he has potential to kiss the canvass thas it .. only pacman can rise the phillipines



how about now? can he rise the philipines?[/quote]


..yess my he can ..do you have a Doubt ?

Author:  el critico [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

dwight wrote:
Let's mark this name..
He has 4-0 record all by KO.. :D


4 cherry picked fights :biglaugh:

Author:  JAXAN [ Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DODIE BOY JR: THE FUTURE OF PHILIPPINE BOXING

el critico wrote:
dwight wrote:
Let's mark this name..
He has 4-0 record all by KO.. :D


4 cherry picked fights :biglaugh:


Stop trolling, check the time and date before posting. Dodie boy Jr now has 11 fights.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/