Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=98386
Page 1 of 4

Author:  BLACK CORNER [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge...news from teledyaryo sports in channel 4 this afternoon.

After Daniel fight against Lopez(?) He will fight Gerry again(rematch). Naririndi na daw ito kay Gerry sa paghahamon.

:)

Author:  vinyard [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

he needs to pass first to juanma which will be a tough fight for him.
IMHO, i really like gerry but I think DPDL will still win via decision. Gerry should fight arce or marquez/vasquez ,it will be more exciting fight

Author:  lalapalooza [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

no to dpdl vs gerry period!

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

Yes to DPDL versus Gerry ... get it over with ... it's a swan song for Gerry, win or lose ...

Author:  new town [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

Gerry's not getting any younger in age. This could well be his "last hurrah." :lol:

Author:  cinderella_man [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

If Ponce loses to JuanMa, should Gerry still fight him? :?

Author:  erinkeon [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

Gerry's only chance is to win via KO, otherwise the result would just be the same as the first, 1400 punches vs 400 puches of Gerry, OPDL is a puching machine

Author:  abdominal shot [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

erinkeon wrote:
Gerry's only chance is to win via KO, otherwise the result would just be the same as the first, 1400 punches vs 400 puches of Gerry, OPDL is a puching machine



grabe ka naman! Try to watch their fight again. Most of the bombs of Ponce did not land. Gerry wont call the champions name if
he thinks he cant handle him. Gerry is not only looking for money, he is also cementing his legacy.

Author:  cinderella_man [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

erinkeon wrote:
Gerry's only chance is to win via KO, otherwise the result would just be the same as the first, 1400 punches vs 400 puches of Gerry, OPDL is a puching machine


The question is if those punches thrown by Ponce landed on Gerry during their first fight. Ponce was schooled by Gerry during that time and graduated with the highest punches received from Gerry. 8)

Author:  Head Hunter [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

dpdl win or lose the promoters will give gerry a chance to fight this guy.

Author:  †CHRISTIAN† [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

I want Gerry to win for the Philippines Republic because he is my Idol
but my money is on De Leon

Just make the fight happen to prove that DPDL can KO Gerry!

Author:  cinderella_man [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
I want Gerry to win for the Philippines Republic because he is my Idol
but my money is on De Leon

Just make the fight happen to prove that DPDL can KO Gerry!


unfortunately, until now Gerry have no experience lying in the canvass nor badly beaten by his opponent not unlike Ponce who was schooled twice in his career.

Author:  †CHRISTIAN† [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

cinderella_man wrote:
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
I want Gerry to win for the Philippines Republic because he is my Idol
but my money is on De Leon

Just make the fight happen to prove that DPDL can KO Gerry!


unfortunately, until now Gerry have no experience lying in the canvass nor badly beaten by his opponent not unlike Ponce who was schooled twice in his career.


Ponce underestimated Gerry in the 1st fight thats why he had trouble and now he will be prepared like in the world cup blow out of bautista

Author:  cinderella_man [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
†CHRISTIAN† wrote:
I want Gerry to win for the Philippines Republic because he is my Idol
but my money is on De Leon

Just make the fight happen to prove that DPDL can KO Gerry!


unfortunately, until now Gerry have no experience lying in the canvass nor badly beaten by his opponent not unlike Ponce who was schooled twice in his career.


Ponce underestimated Gerry in the 1st fight thats why he had trouble and now he will be prepared like in the world cup blow out of bautista


No bro, Gerry is the one who underestimated Ponce... :D

Author:  EYB [ Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DPDL accepts Gerry Challenge!

GP is like JMM when it comes on how badly needed the fight. but GP didnt go to Mex to call DPDL

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/