Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 pm 
Welterweight

chernandez12340 wrote:
Pacman, learn how to fight and don't be such wild puncher. You wild punching led to a cut on Marquez' eye. Every time I watch the fight your wild swinging tactics become very apparent; you just lower your head and swing away (pay special attention to the 10th Round). This is not the hallmark of a talented and superior boxer. Not until you develop superb boxing technique can you claim to be at the level of Marquez; Marquez's superior boxing technique schooled you this last fight; and the first fight. Marquez has beaten you both times; just ask the analysts.

JMM=undisputed champion of the world!

yeah and it's the ANALYSTS opinions that counts OFFICIALLY eh? ^^
can't move on? go play your cd full of senti songs, cry your heart out for juanita. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

:shock:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:39 pm 
Featherweight

chernandez12340 wrote:
Pacman, learn how to fight and don't be such wild puncher. You wild punching led to a cut on Marquez' eye. Every time I watch the fight your wild swinging tactics become very apparent; you just lower your head and swing away (pay special attention to the 10th Round). This is not the hallmark of a talented and superior boxer. Not until you develop superb boxing technique can you claim to be at the level of Marquez; Marquez's superior boxing technique schooled you this last fight; and the first fight. Marquez has beaten you both times; just ask the analysts.

JMM=undisputed champion of the world!

R E A C T I O N :

hahaha.. ur a fool!
those punches like what Pacuquiao did in the 10th round is what make him the most entertaining fighter in the world.. those make him different from others. Marquez almost went down beacuse of that punch. Marquez couldn't beat pacquiao.. he has been sent to the canvass four times and been defeated twice (if the first was judged correctly)

5 seconds more in that round3 and marquez could have been found lying on the canvass all night.. lol..

now.. tell me about marquez' manners after the fight.. HE's and EMBARASSMENT to the sports of boxing.. he doesnt know how to accept defeat.. he even said that the judges were just looking over the round girls.. OMG marquez,
not tell me if the "JMM=undisputed champion of the world!" equation is really correct..
think again bro.. THE POWER, SPEED AND ENDURANCE DIFFERENCES ARE REALLY EVIDENT!

do u know why pacquiao is having hard time? because of marquez' style. and not because of marquez! counterpunchers are the most effective against manny.

just for the sake of argument, how about manny going for the counterpunching and marquez being the aggresive, i dont think the round would reach the 2nd round.. one punch and marquez is down..

this is the equation which will hold true forever.

THE BEST = Manny Pacquiao > Barrera + Morales + MARQUEZ!