Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 am 
Middleweight

What happened to his unemployment benefits? Isn't it you can collect for up to 9 months?
So he never saved while he was working at Costco? Where does he currently lived? Is he still in the Bay Area?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 am 
Welterweight

cmcpulga wrote:
Si Kabayan...boxing big fan, he can afford to watch in the US. Maybe he could be of help to Luisito.

Good point. But what if kabayan is just using pacman fights to put his face in international tv scene?
I dont know if he knows other boxer aside from pacman.

.., What hath God wrought.
Numbers 23: 23 (KJV)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 am 
Middleweight

Diego2009 wrote:
What happened to his unemployment benefits? Isn't it you can collect for up to 9 months?
So he never saved while he was working at Costco? Where does he currently lived? Is he still in the Bay Area?

Yeah, he's entitled to weekly unemployment benefits, which by the way would increase by $25 starting June as part of the economic stimulus package of Obama.

Maybe he doesn't know about this benefit, somebody should help him file for this in their state employment security office.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am 
Heavyweight

cracko_gold wrote:
cmcpulga wrote:
Si Kabayan...boxing big fan, he can afford to watch in the US. Maybe he could be of help to Luisito.

Good point. But what if kabayan is just using pacman fights to put his face in international tv scene?
I dont know if he knows other boxer aside from pacman.

he's only good for photo-op. when did a newscaster ever become an action man?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 am 
Heavyweight

EXAMINERAUTHOR wrote:
CALLING CONGRESSMAN RUFUS RODRIGUEZ:

Once upon a time you asked the GAB to revoke the license of Manny Pacquiao because you did not want Manny to proceed with his then scheduled fight with ODLH. You did not want our NATIONAL TREASURE Many Pacquiao to get hurt in his fight with the naturally bigger Dela Hoya.
In short you were so concerned with the welfare of our Pacman.

Maybe, with your influence, power, and what have you, you can pay a little attention to the case of our FORMER NATIONAL TREASURE FORMER WORLD BANTAMWEIGHT AND FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION LUISITO ESPINOSA.

Yup, this type of case should be the one that they must pay their attention...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 am 
Middleweight

I lose my job too. Pls help me as well. I'm the former Tong-it Neighborhood Champion. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm 
Welterweight

thesilentkiller wrote:
I lose my job too. Pls help me as well. I'm the former Tong-it Neighborhood Champion. :biglaugh:

but you did not bring honor to the country... compared to Luisito you are a disgrace...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm 
Welterweight

thesilentkiller wrote:

MAGPASUGAL KA JAN SA LUGAR NYO.... :lol:
IM SURE MARAMI KANG MAKUKUHANG TONG NYAHAHAHAHA.... :lol:

:finger:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:27 am 
Cruiserweight

xianli wrote:
Sipang Kabayo wrote:
iohmie wrote:
Pls Help our former Hero Mr. Luisito Espinosa who is now struggling to survive. He lose his job at costco and now cant even pay his bills. He has no place to stay, He is driving a car without registration and insurance coz he cant even afford of paying it, sooner or later he'll get pull over which is more serious problem. He has 6 or more parking ticket that he cant pay. I just dont want to see him walking in the streets asking for change... ( malapit n sya maging bum).... Its been 6 months that he cant find a job....

Pls dont reply if u have nothing better to say... this is serious matter

Pls if anyone knows how to reach Manny Pacquiao to help him a little bit let me know..
Email : iohmie@yahoo.com

I hope Manny can hook him up with Freddie...

i think manny knows about luisito's case..
maybe it's the powers that be of philippine boxing that's hindering him to help espinosa..or maybe the defendant on luisito's case is manny's friend..

My suggestion has nothing to do with Luisito's Case...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i hope this is not a scam. i just recently saw some vids of luisito in youtube working as a boxing trainer and hes even training some pinoys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 pm 
Middleweight

Location: Zamboanga City, Iloilo City, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia, San Francisco, Ca and Seattle, Wa
Tell Mr. lindol I'll help him land a job in Alaska in a fishing cannery with free everything all he have to do is work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm 
Heavyweight

xianli wrote:
Sipang Kabayo wrote:
iohmie wrote:
Pls Help our former Hero Mr. Luisito Espinosa who is now struggling to survive. He lose his job at costco and now cant even pay his bills. He has no place to stay, He is driving a car without registration and insurance coz he cant even afford of paying it, sooner or later he'll get pull over which is more serious problem. He has 6 or more parking ticket that he cant pay. I just dont want to see him walking in the streets asking for change... ( malapit n sya maging bum).... Its been 6 months that he cant find a job....

Pls if anyone knows how to reach Manny Pacquiao to help him a little bit let me know..

I hope Manny can hook him up with Freddie...

i think manny knows about luisito's case..
maybe it's the powers that be of philippine boxing that's hindering him to help espinosa..or maybe the defendant on luisito's case is manny's friend..

kailan ka ba nakabalik, bro xianli?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm 
Heavyweight

totoo nga ba 'to?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm 
Welterweight

oh boy.. :( if this is true, its very worrysome..will we pls rally for this?if it gets media attention maybe well be able to HELP king Louie!!pls help him..what can we do???is there anything we can chanell money for him or something?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm 
Heavyweight

iohmie wrote:

Bro, how did you know about Luisito's present situation?

I hope some of our Philboxing.com writers based in the US can respond to your request. They might be able to help you and your request regarding Louie's problem... If what you said is true, then maybe our boxing writers can make a good article about him and maybe just insert some current news about him. I just hope this could help him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next