Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 pm 
Flyweight

Thanks for reviving this thread...
But im going to give you all an update....
Right now King louie is doin fine, we got a him a job with the help of my friends. We found a place for him to stay. It takes a while though...... but luckily with some good hearts of our kababayan we able guide him to right path..... so hopefully everything will be fine.... and again thank you for all my friends who always there on King Louies side....... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! and thanks for the concern for reviving this thread........

When i start this thread i was asking if someone who knows how to contact Manny but i guess his to busy..... Just wishing Goodluck to Manny, Maybe his to busy and dont have time to read this thread....

THANK YOU ALL....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

trekker_dust wrote:
Bro DSource,

I know you are checking this thread...
Can i ask a favor?
Can you make a write ups bout the situation of Former Champion Luisito Espinosa...
para makarating sa mga dapat paratngan...
I asked this to you because you have influence here PACLAND...

I owe you one bro..

tnx

No doubt... Send me an email at hoodartz@yahoo.com. When I was a freshman in high school, Espinosa was a guest of honor in our campus and this was after he won his WBC featherweight title. He was really humble and even shy during the whole festivity. I would want to speak with him though to get his story.

But I dont have influence here in Pacland though... the mods can ban me anytime hehehe. Anyway, yea bro... would love to be of help to Luisito.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 pm 
Lightweight

ron_jeremy wrote:
Someone should tell him to always bet on Pacquiao..

That's how Chavit got richer...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Scam. Nan dito si espinosa kumakain oh! pics maya na..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:36 pm 
Welterweight

iohmie wrote:
Thanks for reviving this thread...
But im going to give you all an update....
Right now King louie is doin fine, we got a him a job with the help of my friends. We found a place for him to stay. It takes a while though...... but luckily with some good hearts of our kababayan we able guide him to right path..... so hopefully everything will be fine.... and again thank you for all my friends who always there on King Louies side....... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! and thanks for the concern for reviving this thread........

When i start this thread i was asking if someone who knows how to contact Manny but i guess his to busy..... Just wishing Goodluck to Manny, Maybe his to busy and dont have time to read this thread....

THANK YOU ALL....

Youre Welcome! I'm a big fan of King Louie and was wondering how is he nowadays, when I stumblled on this thread, Thank God Louie is fine!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:40 pm 
Welterweight

PacDbest wrote:
I was visiting my friends in Hayward & I saw this 1999 Filipinas Magazine where Espinosa was the front page story. I ask my freind if I can have it & she gives it to me. It already mentioned the $130K that the Promoter didn't pay him. And also mentioned the Wife's difficult attitude. It really was a sad story that this happened to him.

If you guys can contact him, I can ask the Donaires to accomodate him at their gym as a trainer in San Leandro. I need also a Border by January coz my Mom's going back to Pinas. He can rent one of my room. I won't mind helping him, I got a big family. He can work at Burger King or Goldilocks where two of my cousin were Managers.

GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY FOR UR GOOD HEART...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 pm 
Welterweight

Pacquiao cannot help everybody regardless of how he spends his money. It's HIS money to spend. It would be great if helped Espinosa but he doesn't have to.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 pm 
Featherweight

dsource1981 wrote:
trekker_dust wrote:
Bro DSource,

Can i ask a favor?
Can you make a write ups bout the situation of Former Champion Luisito Espinosa...

I owe you one bro..

tnx

No doubt... Send me an email at hoodartz@yahoo.com. When I was a freshman in high school, Espinosa was a guest of honor in our campus and this was after he won his WBC featherweight title. He was really humble and even shy during the whole festivity. I would want to speak with him though to get his story.

But I dont have influence here in Pacland though... the mods can ban me anytime hehehe. Anyway, yea bro... would love to be of help to Luisito.

mga tol,

while manny is busy... why not "ambag-ambag na lang muna sa may mga sobrang isangdaang piso diyan"

when i logged in... this forum already got 3413 views... we'll make enough to save espinosa from drowning... why wait for the big ones when we can help him right away...

ts.. please find a way on how we can contribute... P100 isn't too much for the employed... i guess...

lets show some pinoy spirit here... bayanihan kumbaga... wag na tayong mag-antay sa iba tutal marami naman na ang nakabasa... e di yun na muna... 3413 x 100 = P341,300...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Art Garcia wrote:
EXAMINERAUTHOR wrote:
To: “Bisayan_Shaolin”

“these are the people who doesn't have soul & spirits who took advantage of luisito:
boxing promoters Rodolfo Nazario , Joselito Mondejar and Gov. Hilario de Pedro of South Cotabato”.

-----------------------

*I really cannot understand what’s holding the resolution of this case of Louie. This is something for Ripley’s BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Calling all Sports authorities. Manny Pangilinan. Manny Pacquiao. KAWAWA NAMAN SI LOUIE. MGA SENATORS AT CONGRESSMEN. Sens. Lacson, Pia Cayetano, etcetera. WALA BA TALAGA TAYONG MAGAGAWA RITO??? This uncollected prize of Espinosa is a great embarrassment to us all PINOYS. SOBRA NA TALAGA ITO. MAAWA NAMAN KAYO DOON SA TAO na nagbigay karangalan sa ating bayan.

You are barking up the wrong tree!

A powerful person living in the palace beside the Pasig River says that she is a supporter of boxing (Manny Pacquiao). I wonder if she will still support Pac if they will have no use for him anymore like Espinosa.

FYI, when Rod Nazario was hospitalized a while back, one of his very first well-wisher was this powerful person. Also, the wife of Rod N is a justice of the Supreme Court. Justice delayed is justice denied.

So who do you think is delaying justice for Lindol?

bad for philippines.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

wow, Luisito Espinosa

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-119555455.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

iohmie wrote:
Pls Help our former Hero Mr. Luisito Espinosa who is now struggling to survive. He lose his job at costco and now cant even pay his bills. He has no place to stay, He is driving a car without registration and insurance coz he cant even afford of paying it, sooner or later he'll get pull over which is more serious problem. He has 6 or more parking ticket that he cant pay. I just dont want to see him walking in the streets asking for change... ( malapit n sya maging bum).... Its been 6 months that he cant find a job....

Pls dont reply if u have nothing better to say... this is serious matter

Pls if anyone knows how to reach Manny Pacquiao to help him a little bit let me know..
Email : iohmie@yahoo.com

Not just Espinosa is in this shape now. California as a state is financially close to bankruptcy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

dsource1981 wrote:
trekker_dust wrote:
Bro DSource,

Can i ask a favor?

I owe you one bro..

tnx

I look forward to that D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 am 
Bantamweight

Pare baka pwede makuha number ni luis or any contact na makaka usap ko. Pwede ko naman siya kupkupin dito for a while hindi naman siguro yun kahirapan kahit na siguro sa inyo dyan. Pwede ko pa siya maturuaan mag aral maging truck driver at maging open sa kanya ang trucking industry kung papano na in the future maari rin siya makabili ng truck na maging sarili niya negosyo. Let me know bro, baka maka tulong ako.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 am 
Cruiserweight

How I wish our Idol Manny would ask one of his Team members to locate Luisito Espinosa at USA ( preferably through Michael Koncz ) and make him as one of his distinguished GUESTS during the Nov. 14 Pacquiao vs. Cotto Fight. It is fitting that Espinosa's name (as a former World Champion) be mentioned/acknowledged before the Fight.

I believe if Pacquiao would be able to meet Espinosa personally, he would embrace Espinosa and give him substantial dollars to tide him over for 6 months. Better still, make Espinosa as one of the Utility Boys of the Wild Card Gym.

As to the pending case at Manila RTC No. 137, please ask former Gov. Chavit Singson to follow-up this case. It has been pending for almost 10 years. Justice delayed is indeed a JUSTICE DENIED.

* * * F I S O P means Floyd Is Scared Of Pacquiao! BY: PB#0528

TANDAAN MO KAPATID, kahit mahilig ka sa DINUGUAN ..., "Ang paggawa ng MABUTI ay HINDI magbubunga ng MASAMA!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 am 
Middleweight

Location: Zamboanga City, Iloilo City, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia, San Francisco, Ca and Seattle, Wa
Si Luisito Espi hindi naga problema kayo pa? Don't worry about his problem worry your problem first.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next