Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

where is maricherry espinosa?
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40170
Page 2 of 3

Author:  rbm115 [ Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:42 am ]
Post subject: 

KoreanBBQisMyFavorite wrote:
I did a search on yahoo for Maricherry Espinosa, and there was only one hit! guess where it came :) yup! back to http://www.mannypacquiao.com

I just wanted to share that with everyone.


dude, baka naman dot PH not dot COM.

:P

Author:  KoreanBBQisMyFavorite [ Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:45 am ]
Post subject: 

rbm115 wrote:
KoreanBBQisMyFavorite wrote:
I did a search on yahoo for Maricherry Espinosa, and there was only one hit! guess where it came :) yup! back to http://www.mannypacquiao.com

I just wanted to share that with everyone.


dude, baka naman dot PH not dot COM.

:P


oh yeah, .ph :) Let me edit it.

Author:  Babyface [ Fri May 26, 2006 4:44 am ]
Post subject: 

rbm115 wrote:
smokey wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
smokey wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
SAFTASEAL26 wrote:
She left Lui for a white dude, now they are living in Las Vegas


Louie is still young, and i'm sure he can find a much better half.

anyways dude, i know you are close with Espi, do you happen to know who's the white dude ? i heard its someone who was also close to Louie.

peace out.


i saw this in the news maybe someone can confirm this if this is the guy:..... :smoke:

"Marie Cherie, Espinosas? wife, reportedly has recently left his husband to be with an American, Pex Aves, a Dipolog City native who is now a practicing lawyer in Los Angeles."


i heard this Pex Aves guy is also a boxing promoter!!


that sucks, but its ok, thats a man's cancer to the bone, a wife with two forked tounge. a tail, and probably some black decaying wings.


I'm sorry dude my bad!! my friend just confirmed this that Pex Aves wasn't the one dating Marie Cherie now. Aves is actually a friend of Louie and just knows the guy that she ran off with!! please disregard the first post!!..... :smoke:


thats the problem with goodlooking evil women.


Evil yes but I don't know about goodlooking.

Author:  Johnny.Rooks [ Fri May 26, 2006 5:12 am ]
Post subject: 

she's a hoooooo high hooo high hooo

:sledgehammer:

Louie is better off without that b!tch..

Author:  SimplyRavishing [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

since louie is making a comeback daw..
saw this old thread while looking for old louie threads
hmmmm...
i do hope Espi gets a big fight or get the remaining purse of his cotabato fight..
so that this as sort of slap to his former wife's face. :D

Author:  corkscrewpunch! [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

Sana di to mangyari kay NONITS. :lol:

Author:  BAGOL [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

corkscrewpunch! wrote:
Sana di to mangyari kay NONITS. :lol:




Sad but true....Louie forsaken his support to his big poor family who was only hoping on him ... after he married this batch....that is why he is suffering now..maricherry is matapobre and greedy

Author:  richard1eye [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

rbm115 wrote:
SAFTASEAL26 wrote:
She left Lui for a white dude, now they are living in Las Vegas


Louie is still young, and i'm sure he can find a much better half.

anyways dude, i know you are close with Espi, do you happen to know who's the white dude ? i heard its someone who was also close to Louie.

peace out.

MODS close this chismis thread

Author:  euen_ilagan [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

corkscrewpunch! wrote:
Sana di to mangyari kay NONITS. :lol:



as my mother and sister always tell me

"bakit kapa hahanap ng batong ipupukpok sa ulo mo"

-kaaway nila mga asawa nila haha

Author:  loyski [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

You guys should stop making baseless accusations against a woman if you have no proof that it was the woman's fault.

Author:  tambolero13 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

you can't complain how these guys accuses that woman.
that woman left Louie when he has nothing left.
but contradictingly always sharing the limelight when Louie still has it.
i think they have basis on their accusations.

Author:  loyski [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

tambolero13 wrote:
you can't complain how these guys accuses that woman.
that woman left Louie when he has nothing left.
but contradictingly always sharing the limelight when Louie still has it.
i think they have basis on their accusations.

I read before that Louie abused and neglected his wife. I don't know if it's true or not.

Author:  corkscrewpunch! [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

euen_ilagan wrote:
corkscrewpunch! wrote:
Sana di to mangyari kay NONITS. :lol:



as my mother and sister always tell me

"bakit kapa hahanap ng batong ipupukpok sa ulo mo"

-kaaway nila mga asawa nila haha



so what does your father and brother tell u then... :D

Author:  Muskellunge [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

loyski wrote:
You guys should stop making baseless accusations against a woman if you have no proof that it was the woman's fault.


Amen.

On another note, this is why there should be divorce in the Philippines. :cool:

Author:  TheSubversive [ Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: where is maricherry espinosa?

anyone got a pic of Luis' wife? 8)

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/