Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:42 am 
Heavyweight

NO! she just working n taking care of the janica n john[/quote]

I rmembered his wife Marie Cherie was pretty & was Luisito's manager. The sad part was why would Marie leave Luisito just because his husband doesn't have money anymore & is on the downslide?.. Damn these women.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:45 am 
Middleweight

PACMAN10402 wrote:
Silverbullet wrote:
Is it true that he almost got crazy (suffered severe depression) and lived in a garage when his wife left him for a caucasian? Is that true or just tsismiss?

Thats absulotely not true. Espinosa's wife is not with a caucasian. she is living in arizona with their two kids. He is renting a room in pacifica, working in costco and training kids and fighters at 3rd street boxing.
Does Luisito Espinosa still see his children??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 am 
Lightweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
PACMAN10402 wrote:
Silverbullet wrote:
Is it true that he almost got crazy (suffered severe depression) and lived in a garage when his wife left him for a caucasian? Is that true or just tsismiss?

Thats absulotely not true. Espinosa's wife is not with a caucasian. she is living in arizona with their two kids. He is renting a room in pacifica, working in costco and training kids and fighters at 3rd street boxing.
Does Luisito Espinosa still see his children??

Yah actually seen Niko the one in the philippines, but with the other two I think he barely sees them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 am 
Lightweight

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
NO! she just working n taking care of the janica n john

I rmembered his wife Marie Cherie was pretty & was Luisito's manager. The sad part was why would Marie leave Luisito just because his husband doesn't have money anymore & is on the downslide?.. Damn these women.[/quote]

She didnt leave him because he didnt have any money, she left him because they would continually argue. Luisito is a jealous man, i dont blame him Ate Cherie looks good.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 am 
Cruiserweight

ayos
Q & A portion

are you allowed to give statements on behalf of louie?
some questions are quite personal and some answers are personal ,though nothing negative.

and btw why such a question?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 am 
Heavyweight

monkeybiz wrote:
ayos
Q & A portion

some questions are quite personal and some answers are personal ,though nothing negative.

Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:38 am 
Middleweight

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:
ayos
Q & A portion

Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.

Agree. Nothing sounds better than a family reunited. I have friends in the USA who have good jobs & very nice homes because they can work more hourse but their children are in the Philippines. They even renovate, extend their home. What the fuckk. What is the use of being rich in the USA but the kids are not there for you to share with. I advised a friend that it is just greed. Who cares if you are leaving in an apartment but the kids & your wife are with you, nothing could be better.

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:57 am 
Heavyweight

I wish someone will compile King Loiue's memorabilias and put it in a gallery so that he will be remember forever by all generations.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:08 am 
Cruiserweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
THE_HIPPIE wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:
ayos
Q & A portion

Agree. Nothing sounds better than a family reunited. I have friends in the USA who have good jobs & very nice homes because they can work more hourse but their children are in the Philippines. They even renovate, extend their home. What the fuckk. What is the use of being rich in the USA but the kids are not there for you to share with. I advised a friend that it is just greed. Who cares if you are leaving in an apartment but the kids & your wife are with you, nothing could be better.

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.

common girls
this guy is a Legend give him some respect and privacy i'm sure Luisito himself would answer your question about his career but not your personal question ie.. wife left him for caucasian, money etc. etc.
and to you jerk i have nothing against reuniting family it's just to some questions that are not appropriate.
RESPECT....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:58 am 
Cruiserweight

i'm a lindol fan myself. i got thirty plus of his fights in my collection. i wish he will get reunited with his family... :)

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 am 
Middleweight

Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.[/quote]

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.[/quote]

common girls
this guy is a Legend give him some respect and privacy i'm sure Luisito himself would answer your question about his career but not your personal question ie.. wife left him for caucasian, money etc. etc.
and to you jerk i have nothing against reuniting family it's just to some questions that are not appropriate.
RESPECT....[/quote]

Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:47 am 
Lightweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.[/quote]

common girls
RESPECT....[/quote]

Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

Yall need to calm down. bro dont worry i always show him my post.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 am 
Cruiserweight

This thread is getting out of hand, calm down people!

Everybody loves Louie, thats nice!!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:10 am 
Lightweight

skipper5398 wrote:
This thread is getting out of hand, calm down people!

Everybody loves Louie, thats nice!!

ADD LUISITO AS YOUR FRIEND ON FRIENDSTER. DONT WORRY ITS REALLY HIM!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:21 am 
Bantamweight

Bro, Is he back in the states right now. Please tell him to call me Pakisabi si Dennis he knows my number. Need to speak with him. He change his number again.

Thanks,

Don't worry I know him well magaksama kami for the longest time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next