Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=99189
Page 3 of 4

Author:  PACMAN10402 [ Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

denvy1022 wrote:
Bro, Is he back in the states right now. Please tell him to call me Pakisabi si Dennis he knows my number. Need to speak with him. He change his number again.

Thanks,

Don't worry I know him well magaksama kami for the longest time.


WHERE YOU FROM BRO, HOW DO U KNOW HIM??

Author:  pogs [ Thu May 01, 2008 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

I hope Louie can recover the setback in life. We will pray for him :( :( :(

Author:  red dog [ Thu May 01, 2008 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

:) :) :) Is Luisito the son of Leo Espinosa? Leo was a former Bantam champ of the Philippines and
a fine boxer, if i am right he Leo was world rated during his time.
I also hope the justice system of our country will rule in his favor. We should never trash
our great boxers, after all they gave us and the nation honor during their prime.

Author:  monkeybiz [ Thu May 01, 2008 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.

Agree. Nothing sounds better than a family reunited. I have friends in the USA who have good jobs & very nice homes because they can work more hourse but their children are in the Philippines. They even renovate, extend their home. What the fuckk. What is the use of being rich in the USA but the kids are not there for you to share with. I advised a friend that it is just greed. Who cares if you are leaving in an apartment but the kids & your wife are with you, nothing could be better.

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.[/quote]

common girls
this guy is a Legend give him some respect and privacy i'm sure Luisito himself would answer your question about his career but not your personal question ie.. wife left him for caucasian, money etc. etc.
and to you jerk i have nothing against reuniting family it's just to some questions that are not appropriate.
RESPECT....[/quote]


Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.

Author:  red dog [ Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

:( :( :( Agree with you Monkeybiz!!!!! Those questions are to personal bordering on the tsismis side.
Why should we poke our finger to a wound that we know hurt's. Sometimes our kabayan's just dont know how to respect fellow kabayan's, as long as it's tsismis they get excited!!!!

Author:  monkeybiz [ Thu May 01, 2008 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

red dog wrote:
:( :( :( Agree with you Monkeybiz!!!!! Those questions are to personal bordering on the tsismis side.
Why should we poke our finger to a wound that we know hurt's. Sometimes our kabayan's just dont know how to respect fellow kabayan's, as long as it's tsismis they get excited!!!!


thanks red
good to know someone has a good brain in here

cheers

Author:  MIDNIGHT_RYDER [ Thu May 01, 2008 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

monkeybiz wrote:
MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.

Agree. Nothing sounds better than a family reunited. I have friends in the USA who have good jobs & very nice homes because they can work more hourse but their children are in the Philippines. They even renovate, extend their home. What the fuckk. What is the use of being rich in the USA but the kids are not there for you to share with. I advised a friend that it is just greed. Who cares if you are leaving in an apartment but the kids & your wife are with you, nothing could be better.

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.


common girls
this guy is a Legend give him some respect and privacy i'm sure Luisito himself would answer your question about his career but not your personal question ie.. wife left him for caucasian, money etc. etc.
and to you jerk i have nothing against reuniting family it's just to some questions that are not appropriate.
RESPECT....[/quote]


Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.

Author:  denvy1022 [ Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

I will PM you bro.

PACMAN10402 wrote:
denvy1022 wrote:
Bro, Is he back in the states right now. Please tell him to call me Pakisabi si Dennis he knows my number. Need to speak with him. He change his number again.

Thanks,

Don't worry I know him well magaksama kami for the longest time.


WHERE YOU FROM BRO, HOW DO U KNOW HIM??

Author:  denvy1022 [ Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

He was my next door neighbor for 4 years in PACIFICA CA. We went to the same church in San Fracncisco. I just spoke to him before he went to the Philippines. He change his number again. I know his family very well. I will PM you my INFO.

Thanks for sharing about Lui's status. Please ignore all the personal questions here in PACLAND. I know you care for Lui.

Dennis


PACMAN10402 wrote:
denvy1022 wrote:
Bro, Is he back in the states right now. Please tell him to call me Pakisabi si Dennis he knows my number. Need to speak with him. He change his number again.

Thanks,

Don't worry I know him well magaksama kami for the longest time.


WHERE YOU FROM BRO, HOW DO U KNOW HIM??

Author:  monkeybiz [ Fri May 02, 2008 6:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:
MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
Don't be such a jerk or killjoy. We're just asking his relationship w/ his kids. I would love to be with my kids & would want to be reunited with my wife if ever i got separated & it's just we are normal people & would want to relate to other people. & besides they are separated for a very longtime already.

Agree. Nothing sounds better than a family reunited. I have friends in the USA who have good jobs & very nice homes because they can work more hourse but their children are in the Philippines. They even renovate, extend their home. What the fuckk. What is the use of being rich in the USA but the kids are not there for you to share with. I advised a friend that it is just greed. Who cares if you are leaving in an apartment but the kids & your wife are with you, nothing could be better.

I'm sure it is a different thing with Luisito but we pray that they can reunite once again.


common girls
this guy is a Legend give him some respect and privacy i'm sure Luisito himself would answer your question about his career but not your personal question ie.. wife left him for caucasian, money etc. etc.
and to you jerk i have nothing against reuniting family it's just to some questions that are not appropriate.
RESPECT....



Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.[/quote]

you must have envy me a lot Midnight ryder .dont worry son..... i fuckkk your mom before you were born. ask your mom.

Author:  THE_HIPPIE [ Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.[/quote]

you must have envy me a lot Midnight ryder .dont worry son..... i fuckkk your mom before you were born. ask your mom.[/quote]

Ask your wife dude. If you were just paying close attention to us.

Author:  MIDNIGHT_RYDER [ Fri May 02, 2008 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.


ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.[/quote]

you must have envy me a lot Midnight ryder .dont worry son..... i fuckkk your mom before you were born. ask your mom.[/quote]

Ask your wife dude. If you were just paying close attention to us.[/quote]Oh hippie. I just love you.

Author:  THE_HIPPIE [ Fri May 02, 2008 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

I know what happened MR.

Author:  THE_HIPPIE [ Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
I know what happened MR.
Don't spill the beans or just Pm me.

Author:  PACMAN10402 [ Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Luisito "Golden Boy/Lindol" Espinosa leaving the BAY AREA

ok im going to stop posting about Luisito.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/