Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:34 am 
Middleweight

THE_HIPPIE wrote:
THE_HIPPIE wrote:
I know what happened MR.
Don't spill the beans or just Pm me.
Ok, later coz i gotta think what you think you have. ****.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:43 am 
Middleweight

red dog wrote:
:) :) :) Is Luisito the son of Leo Espinosa? Leo was a former Bantam champ of the Philippines and
a fine boxer, if i am right he Leo was world rated during his time.
I also hope the justice system of our country will rule in his favor. We should never trash
our great boxers, after all they gave us and the nation honor during their prime.
Leo Espinosa was a silver medalist in 1964 Tokyo olympics as he was beaten in a very controversial decision to a Russian fighter. Leo claimed the only silver and the highest Filipino achievement in the olympics.

I've read few years backw that Leo & Luisito's brothers are looking for Luisito because Luisito hasn't contacted them for many years already since he came to the USA. Hope his visit to the Phils he was able to see his bros & pa.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:51 am 
Cruiserweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
THE_HIPPIE wrote:
Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.
Ask your wife first.[/quote]

you must have envy me a lot Midnight ryder .dont worry son..... i fuckkk your mom before you were born. ask your mom.[/quote]

Ask your wife dude. If you were just paying close attention to us.[/quote]Oh hippie. I just love you.[/quote]

ohhh two to 1 firing up
i had your moms one after the other they just cant have enough ask both of your slut moms.
both of you must be one of my kids.
tsk tsk tsk.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:59 am 
Welterweight

This thread came from question and answer to a chat war. You guys needs to calm down and relax, so he could answer more question. Anyway good luck and God bless to Luisito Espinosa, with my respect.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:02 am 
Middleweight

monkeybiz wrote:
MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
THE_HIPPIE wrote:
Someone should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.
Ask your wife first.

you must have envy me a lot Midnight ryder .dont worry son..... i fuckkk your mom before you were born. ask your mom.[/quote]

Ask your wife dude. If you were just paying close attention to us.[/quote]Oh hippie. I just love you.[/quote]

ohhh two to 1 firing up
i had your moms one after the other they just cant have enough ask both of your slut moms.
tsk tsk tsk.[/quote]Do yourself a favor, do a Dna test on your kids. I may or may not have your kids but ask your wife first.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:09 am 
Cruiserweight

should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.[/quote]

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.[/quote]

ohhh two to 1 firing up
tsk tsk tsk.[/quote]Do yourself a favor, do a Dna test on your kids. I may or may not have your kids but ask your wife first.[/quote]

no no no no...do yourself a favor son ...we have the same DNA .. you'll probably be looking for me in the future it will save a lot of time....btw check my DNA on your moms mouth it might still be there.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:13 am 
Middleweight

monkeybiz wrote:
should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.

ahhh you're that gay one and the jerk one, you are such a gay ....hiding behind your PC you wont last a second with me for sure.[/quote]Ask your wife first.[/quote]

ohhh two to 1 firing up
tsk tsk tsk.[/quote]Do yourself a favor, do a Dna test on your kids. I may or may not have your kids but ask your wife first.[/quote]

no no no no...do yourself a favor son ...we have the same DNA .. you'll probably be looking for me in the future it will save a lot of time....btw check my DNA on your moms mouth it might still be there.[/quote]Just ask your wife.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:23 am 
Middleweight

thread hijacked!! Deym!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:39 am 
Cruiserweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:
should be fuckingg your wife right now & see who's privacy is broken.

Ask your wife first.[/quote]

ohhh two to 1 firing up

no no no no...do yourself a favor son ...we have the same DNA .. you'll probably be looking for me in the future it will save a lot of time....btw check my DNA on your moms mouth it might still be there.[/quote]Just ask your wife.[/quote]

is that all you can say Midnight ryder...you got nothing but a foul mouth get back to bed boy
...you got owned....say hello to your mom for me.... got a lot of rice to eat ...go and start lining up outside and get some rice.
...fuckkk you're just a waste i thought you got a lot of things to throw on me.
...im outta here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:12 am 
Cruiserweight

as i ease out of this Thead....
My apologies to all sensible readers regarding my foul word some of you will understand
its just that i wont back off with this punks hitting me below the belt and disrespecting my wife.
i just gave them a taste of their own. and they end up with nothing. ...they'll probably still thinking right now for a comeback, but they got nothing on their brain.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 am 
Middleweight

monkeybiz wrote:
My apologies to all sensible readers regarding my foul word some of you will understand
its just that i wont back off with this punks hitting me below the belt and disrespecting my wife.
i just gave them a taste of their own. and they end up with nothing. ...they'll probably still thinking right now for a comeback, but they got nothing on their brain.
I did not know she was married. Just ask your wife for sure.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:

there you go again..you got no better things to say you've said that before.
any thing new? i bet your brain is bleeding right now , you got stuck with your old wit.
--how's your mom

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:03 pm 
Middleweight

monkeybiz wrote:
MIDNIGHT_RYDER wrote:
monkeybiz wrote:

there you go again..you got no better things to say you've said that before.
any thing new? i bet your brain is bleeding right now , you got stuck with your old wit.
--how's your mom
So what did your wife say?