Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

[quote="SorcererSupreme"]I think the TS is right.. We all pray for Z's health but for ALA stable please let go of your boxers if you think you can't handle them especially when having their right conditioning and preparation.. Please let go of them and give them to someone who can make them a complete boxer before this happens again..

ALA kayong kwenta.. Puro pera lang nasa isip nyo hindi kalusugan ng mga boxers nyo!!![/quo

You people should know better before accusing ALA Stable. The Aldeguer family is spending more than earning money by a wide margin. It is only because the family truly loves boxing. Tell me of any stable in the Philippines right now and even back then that can compare with ALA stable in terms of financially supporting its boxers. Do you think that the Aldeguers are making money out of this venture? Dream on. We should be thankful for the ALA Stable. Without the ALA stable, tell me which boxing stable in the Philippines can take over its place. The rest of the Filipino stables are run by small time managers who barely can't afford to send their fighters anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:47 pm 
Bantamweight

fil79 wrote:
subdural hematoma has nothing to do with how much stamina a fighter has so please stop the blaming game and show some class. Let's pray for Z gorres' safety and health.

"If an ordinary person, like you an me, will be in Gorres' condition," Dr Recto said, "the chances of survival is very slim. Only because Gorres is an athlete that he has more chances to survive."
read full article: http://philboxing.com/news/story-29654.html

There you go. I hope you now understand the importance of conditioning.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Tristan Cruz wrote:
maniemjr wrote:
Sarcastic na kasi ang iba imbes na tumbukin ang punto.

I believe conditioning is very important. Kung kundisyon ka, mas malaki ang chance na maiwasan ang aksidente. Of course delikado ang boxing at marami nga ang namamatay. Kaya nga dapat mag-ingat. At anong pag-iingat ba ang dapat gawin? Magtrain ng TAMA, magpalakas ng TAMA, magpakundisyon ng TAMA. Pag maganda ang kundisyon at hindi basta napapagod, mas konti ang risk na tamaan ng suntok. Hindi ko sinasabing hindi tatamaan. Mas kakayanin mong dumipensa. As simple as that. Ngayon, alam naman natin na walang may gustong mangyaring masama lalo na kay Z Gorres. May punto naman lahat dito. Eto lang ang masabi ko.

Una, tama nga naman na ang pinakaimportante ay ipagdasal natin ang kalagayan ni Z Gorres sa ngayon. Pero, kung may kinalaman nga ba ang kundisyon niya kung bakit nagyari ito ay responsibilidad narin ng trainer yan at ng ALA. Kung may pagkakamali man sila (which ako rin may napapansin dati pa), ipagpapabukas pa ba natin ang panggigising sa kanila? Ilang beses nang nangyari yan. Bakit hindi sila nakikinig?

Ang tanong:
- kumpleto nga ba sa training ang mga ALA boys?
- May makakapagsabi ba dito kung anong training ang ginagawa nila sa mga boxers nila?
- May conditioning coach nga ba sila?
- May expert nutritionist nga ba sila?
- Ano ang mga expertise nga mga trainers nila?
- Anong training meron ang mga trainers nila?
- How scientific ba sila ang approach nila?

Kung tama ang ginagawa nila sa lahat ng ito, TUMAHIMIK ang mga nagpupuna sa kanila. Pero kung talaga bang nagkukulang sila, hindi na dapat ipagpabukas ang batikos sa kanila. Huwag tayong maging emotional at i-asa lahat sa dasal. Hiwalay ang dasal kay Z Gorres kesa pagpukaw sa mga responsable. Ningas kugon ang magyayari pag pinatagal ang ganitong issue. Ika nga "Strike while the iron is hot".

Kasama sa dasal, ang pinakaimportanteng maitutulong natin kay Z Gorres ay ang maiwasang mangyari ito sa mga kasama niya. Kung kulang ang ALA sa isa sa mga tanong ko sa taas? SILA ANG DAPAT NA IPAGDASAL!

good points bro,

but let's all stop this garbage for now.

ALA training sucks, well we know this long time ago..

at this point in time there is no need for open letters,
by now ALA know their lapses by mere stating Gorres name.

for now lets pray..

afterwards let us see, if ALA will make some adjustments
in their trainers. if not. tsaka kayo mag-post ng mag-post..
i'll even join & reply..

as for striking the iron while still hot, believe me
this still hot when Z recovers, & if it aint hot anymore
then we will make it hot. just to make sure ALA make
the right adjustments..

for now, this aint healthy..

Z Gorres did not go into coma because of poor training. It was a lucky punch.But I believe the Aldeguers are providing their fighters the best of all training by sending them abroad to train. Things can happen in boxing. I don't blame the ALA stable. Let's say you are a manager at this point. Can you afford to send your fighter or fighters to train in the U.S.? Probably not even if you can afford. But the Aldeguers are sincere with the handling of their boxers. Do you know the Aldeguers personally? Have you seen how their fighters train before you make such statements? Probably not. I would advise you to know these people at least before making such harsh statements. Babalik din yun sa iyo.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

zander wrote:
ALA boxing stable....

we all know that u work a lot to help every dream of boxers in the country to win glory for all of us...
but i am sorry that in training all your boxers in your gym, u r concentrating on their skills and power.... u forgot to teach the life of conditioning for stammina..... EVERY boxer u have except to michael domingo if im ryt... they have not enuf stamina to stand for ten rounds.... this has happend to amonsot.... boomboom i think, in gorres for his fight with darchinyan and montiel... showing of losing some steam... and this is getting dangerous for each boxer... hope that u will care of the health of every boxers... OPEN UR EYES!.... Give them a conditioning coach that has a scientific methods to boost their stamina to keep out of endangering them by going into coma.....

hope u listen and learn from ur lapses....

a boxing FAn that learn the science of boxing

Since you seems pretending to be an expert, why dont you put up your own stable and do what you are saying other stable should do...otherwise you sound like an *****!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
a boxer's life is always in grave danger
everytime he dons those gloves...
the trainers, the management, the stable
they are there to enhance his chances.
however, the above cannot prevent these
unfortunate things to happen
they can happen to anyone - good or bad trainers.
thats how dangerous their lives are...
they have to take that risk in order to live their DREAMS.

right on the spot bro.....now those who call boxers who lost a BUM...think twice again...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 pm 
Middleweight

junpals1 wrote:
You people should know better before accusing ALA Stable. The Aldeguer family is spending more than earning money by a wide margin. It is only because the family truly loves boxing. Tell me of any stable in the Philippines right now and even back then that can compare with ALA stable in terms of financially supporting its boxers. Do you think that the Aldeguers are making money out of this venture? Dream on. We should be thankful for the ALA Stable. Without the ALA stable, tell me which boxing stable in the Philippines can take over its place. The rest of the Filipino stables are run by small time managers who barely can't afford to send their fighters anywhere.

Most of the Boxing stables are doing that to all aspiring and selected few to train in their stable,Not only ALA ..Yeah,we're thanking them for helping this kids fight internationally,but please just do it with the right regimen,with quality trainers and knowledgeable conditioning coaches,for they know,they can recover their expenses one day..I don't believe they are all helping without expecting a return of their investments..No Stable can survive with that thinking.. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:38 pm 
Featherweight

isa ka rin SorcererSupreme. i dont know kung iisa lang kayo ni TS. puro kayo dakdak. I'm a cebuano and alam ko kung ano talaga ang ALA. Hindi ko rin alam kung anong stable ka or kung anong utak meron ka. Walang gusto sa pangyayari na naganap ngayon kay Gorres. Bakit ba everytime merong laban ang ALA boxers manalo o matalo man sila kinukontra nyo? bakit iyong ibang mga stable sa pinas na laging natatalo boxers nila tahimik kayo? dahil ba sikat ang ALA at inggit kayo? you better shut up nalang dahil di mo alam ang ALA stable dahil di ka cebuano. Kahit si pacman matalo, titirahin mo pa rin. Magpakilala ka sa kung sino ka kung magaling ka sa boxing. Dasal ang hinihiling ng karamihan kayo puro pag-iingay. crab

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 pm 
Bantamweight

maniemjr wrote:
Sarcastic na kasi ang iba imbes na tumbukin ang punto.

I believe conditioning is very important. Kung kundisyon ka, mas malaki ang chance na maiwasan ang aksidente. Of course delikado ang boxing at marami nga ang namamatay. Kaya nga dapat mag-ingat. At anong pag-iingat ba ang dapat gawin? Magtrain ng TAMA, magpalakas ng TAMA, magpakundisyon ng TAMA. Pag maganda ang kundisyon at hindi basta napapagod, mas konti ang risk na tamaan ng suntok. Hindi ko sinasabing hindi tatamaan. Mas kakayanin mong dumipensa. As simple as that. Ngayon, alam naman natin na walang may gustong mangyaring masama lalo na kay Z Gorres. May punto naman lahat dito. Eto lang ang masabi ko.

Una, tama nga naman na ang pinakaimportante ay ipagdasal natin ang kalagayan ni Z Gorres sa ngayon. Pero, kung may kinalaman nga ba ang kundisyon niya kung bakit nagyari ito ay responsibilidad narin ng trainer yan at ng ALA. Kung may pagkakamali man sila (which ako rin may napapansin dati pa), ipagpapabukas pa ba natin ang panggigising sa kanila? Ilang beses nang nangyari yan. Bakit hindi sila nakikinig?

Ang tanong:
- May makakapagsabi ba dito kung anong training ang ginagawa nila sa mga boxers nila?

Kung tama ang ginagawa nila sa lahat ng ito, TUMAHIMIK ang mga nagpupuna sa kanila. Pero kung talaga bang nagkukulang sila, hindi na dapat ipagpabukas ang batikos sa kanila. Huwag tayong maging emotional at i-asa lahat sa dasal. Hiwalay ang dasal kay Z Gorres kesa pagpukaw sa mga responsable. Ningas kugon ang magyayari pag pinatagal ang ganitong issue. Ika nga "Strike while the iron is hot".

Kasama sa dasal, ang pinakaimportanteng maitutulong natin kay Z Gorres ay ang maiwasang mangyari ito sa mga kasama niya. Kung kulang ang ALA sa isa sa mga tanong ko sa taas? SILA ANG DAPAT NA IPAGDASAL!

Tristan Cruz wrote:
good points bro,

but let's all stop this garbage for now.

ALA training sucks, well we know this long time ago..

at this point in time there is no need for open letters,
by now ALA know their lapses by mere stating Gorres name.

for now lets pray..

afterwards let us see, if ALA will make some adjustments
in their trainers. if not. tsaka kayo mag-post ng mag-post..
i'll even join & reply..

as for striking the iron while still hot, believe me
this still hot when Z recovers, & if it aint hot anymore
then we will make it hot. just to make sure ALA make
the right adjustments..

for now, this aint healthy..

junpals1 wrote:
Z Gorres did not go into coma because of poor training. It was a lucky punch.But I believe the Aldeguers are providing their fighters the best of all training by sending them abroad to train. Things can happen in boxing. I don't blame the ALA stable. Let's say you are a manager at this point. Can you afford to send your fighter or fighters to train in the U.S.? Probably not even if you can afford. But the Aldeguers are sincere with the handling of their boxers. Do you know the Aldeguers personally? Have you seen how their fighters train before you make such statements? Probably not. I would advise you to know these people at least before making such harsh statements. Babalik din yun sa iyo.

Kaya nga tinatanong kung paano ang training ng mga ALA boxers eh. If you have the idea, enlighten everybody as I have said, for them to shut up.

And I will repeat my other reply above:
"If an ordinary person, like you an me, will be in Gorres' condition," Dr Recto said, "the chances of survival is very slim. Only because Gorres is an athlete that he has more chances to survive."
read full article: http://philboxing.com/news/story-29654.html

See? That's how important conditioning is. Kahit lucky punch pa yan. There is no question about the effort of ALA to the training of their boxer. The question is, are they doing the right thing? Are those enough? If so, then tell us. Answer one by one all my questions above so everybody would stop questioning them. It is as simple as that. It's not a point of argument.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Safe_Periods1826 wrote:
junpals1 wrote:

Most of the Boxing stables are doing that to all aspiring and selected few to train in their stable,Not only ALA ..Yeah,we're thanking them for helping this kids fight internationally,but please just do it with the right regimen,with quality trainers and knowledgeable conditioning coaches,for they know,they can recover their expenses one day..I don't believe they are all helping without expecting a return of their investments..No Stable can survive with that thinking.. :shock:

I know what you mean. But do you see any returns from their investments as of now? Do you think that all these ALA boxers are paying for their plane tickets themselves and their stay in the US? How about training in Wild Card gym? Are they training for free?...What kind of training do you mean? ALA fighters are now training in Wild Card or Mayweather gym.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm 
Middleweight

Fellows,

This is not the right time to divide PACLAND. Stop blaming anybody fellows. Better, we pray for Z's recovery- It's the only way we can help, right now.

I hope MP would dedicate his fight to Gorres too.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm 
Welterweight

this is not the time to be blaming anybody..
we should unite right now and pray 4 gorres' speed recovery.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm 
Welterweight

i aint saying that i am better than them... tinagalog na nga ng kasama natin tapos ganyan ka mag react....

it was just my observation longlong tym ago when i see first gorres fights and the hay days of CZAR Amonsot that this guys loses some steam in the later rounds of the fights except if they knock out their opponents... Now the last fight i saw was the fight of Milan Melindo, and PAGARA... they lose steam in the later rounds bro.... and wat happend to them if they face a more condition fighter... antayin nyo paba na mangyari sa kanila ito...

i

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 pm 
Welterweight

guys im a fan of ALA boxers....

MELINDO and PAGARA are mi Homies.... i am just afraid if this will happened to them... seeing their past fights.... damn... they fight for their spirit but their body gaves up in the later round...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 pm 
Middleweight

maniemjr wrote:

Ang tanong:

sometimes pare you also have to live with what you have and what you dont have...in other words, you apply appropriate interventions on every situation to get the best out of it...simply put...if you are a nurse or even a doctor...and you have a patient that is really poor and you see that their nutritional status is poor, lets say they lack CALCIUM in their diet, as a doctor you dont recommend them to buy fresh milk off the market, right? Puro kayo salita, puro reklamo, puro turo nang daliri...Im sure ALA Stable is doing their best for their boxers, look at Michael Aldeguer, he was at the hospital during the interview, what does that tell you, they do have "concern" towards their fighters. and besides? have you even been to ALA Gym in Cebu in BTC? They have clean stables with nice living quarters, now if they dont care about their boxers, why should they provide them with such amenities. mag osteo guard ka nalang kaya para tanggal ang OA!

im sure ALA management is thinking about this as we argue, but im sure sooner or later your inquiries will be brought up and you'll find your answers...

if you are not contented with what they will answer then its time for all of you "whiners" to shell out your own money and put up your won stable...

otherwise...you all should just shut up...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm 
Welterweight

guys, do you remember when Gorres fight DARCHINYAN and MONTIEL in CEBU... sugbuanon must have observed the fight that Gorres give to them.... U see how he tries to survived in the later rounds.... he was just waiting for the bell to ring because he has no stamina anymore.... if he will be hit with a solid punch by both montiel and Darchinyan in the last round.. i dont know wat would have happened dat nyt.... they should have take away this habbits... u see the knockdown of gorres by melendez.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next