Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: To ALA boxing stable....
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm 
Welterweight

ALA boxing stable....

we all know that u work a lot to help every dream of boxers in the country to win glory for all of us...
but i am sorry that in training all your boxers in your gym, u r concentrating on their skills and power.... u forgot to teach the life of conditioning for stammina..... EVERY boxer u have except to michael domingo if im ryt... they have not enuf stamina to stand for ten rounds.... this has happend to amonsot.... boomboom i think, in gorres for his fight with darchinyan and montiel... showing of losing some steam... and this is getting dangerous for each boxer... hope that u will care of the health of every boxers... OPEN UR EYES!.... Give them a conditioning coach that has a scientific methods to boost their stamina to keep out of endangering them by going into coma.....

hope u listen and learn from ur lapses....

a boxing FAn that learn the science of boxing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm 
Heavyweight

you should email them

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Honestly TS, just shut the fcuk up right now.

Pull your head out of your ***. Gorres is in danger right now. We need to unite right now in prayer and best wishes instead of criticizing ALA.

Ring Magazine Pound4Pound: #1 PACQUIAO, #5 DONAIRE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm 
Lightweight

pinoyflipboi wrote:

Pull your head out of your ***. Gorres is in danger right now. We need to unite right now in prayer and best wishes instead of criticizing ALA.

yeah, lets all pray for our brother Z......but u dont have to cuz TOUGH GUY :dog: ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm 
Middleweight

Here we go again!!!
Man!!! When will this eve end???

pinoyflipboi wrote:

Yeah TS I agree with this guy...Why dont you shut the hell up...Your comments are gay...You're making issues...You tell things about ALA Gym like they've been around since yesterday! Daym!(TH na ako dun ha)

To Z...

Live Strong Brother!!!

Last edited by the KG on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm 
Middleweight

seriously have some respect...lets just pray for Z's quick recovery...lets not point fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm 
Heavyweight

stop the blame game... everytime a fighter steps inside the ring he puts his life to danger... that's his profession... all you can do now is pray for gorres' recovery... so cut the crap and hope that gorres survives this one...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm 
Heavyweight

a boxer's life is always in grave danger
everytime he dons those gloves...
the trainers, the management, the stable
they are there to enhance his chances.
however, the above cannot prevent these
unfortunate things to happen
they can happen to anyone - good or bad trainers.
thats how dangerous their lives are...
they have to take that risk in order to live their DREAMS.

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm 
Heavyweight

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
a boxer's life is always in grave danger
everytime he dons those gloves...
the trainers, the management, the stable
they are there to enhance his chances.
however, the above cannot prevent these
unfortunate things to happen
they can happen to anyone - good or bad trainers.
thats how dangerous their lives are...
they have to take that risk in order to live their DREAMS.

well said... 100% agree...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 pm 
Middleweight

zander wrote:
ALA boxing stable....

we all know that u work a lot to help every dream of boxers in the country to win glory for all of us...
but i am sorry that in training all your boxers in your gym, u r concentrating on their skills and power.... u forgot to teach the life of conditioning for stammina..... EVERY boxer u have except to michael domingo if im ryt... they have not enuf stamina to stand for ten rounds.... this has happend to amonsot.... boomboom i think, in gorres for his fight with darchinyan and montiel... showing of losing some steam... and this is getting dangerous for each boxer... hope that u will care of the health of every boxers... OPEN UR EYES!.... Give them a conditioning coach that has a scientific methods to boost their stamina to keep out of endangering them by going into coma.....

hope u listen and learn from ur lapses....

a boxing FAn that learn the science of boxing

I agree Bro..These has been the problem before and it seems that they did nothing to improve it..A boxing fan like me wants their fighter to go beyond and win more championships..But to do this,good conditioning and a safe and better training regimen must be done to stay with this game..To be with the great boxers is a long battle and I really pity these ALA boxers,they're warriors,with admirable heart to fight every opponent brought to them.. But the evidence is so clear,they lack stamina,almost all ALA star fighters actually..

We're reminding here and not critisizing,we're boxing fans and we also care for their boxers..IF we will not say what we observed here,WHEN? When there is another boxer who'll suffer??God forbids,NO..

I hope and pray Z will be OK soon..GOD is with you Z...be a warrior, as you are in life and in the ring..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

can we stop this...

i for one agree they need to change their trainers..
but for now, can we just pray for Z, & hope for the best.

if your not sensitive enough, at least stop being stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:31 pm 
Heavyweight

subdural hematoma has nothing to do with how much stamina a fighter has so please stop the blaming game and show some class. Let's pray for Z gorres' safety and health.

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm 
Middleweight

1st of all this ain't the time to blame anyone.. WTF does ALA have to do with this?? As far I know Z won the fight by a wide margin and ALA has been producing good fighters that u should be proud of.. Stuff like this can happen to anyone in boxing nothing the trainers, managers, conditioning coaches even fighters can do anything about it... Best thing to do is pray for Z.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm 
Welterweight

HoTsHoT23 wrote:
1st of all this ain't the time to blame anyone.. WTF does ALA have to do with this?? As far I know Z won the fight by a wide margin and ALA has been producing good fighters that u should be proud of.. Stuff like this can happen to anyone in boxing nothing the trainers, managers, conditioning coaches even fighters can do anything about it... Best thing to do is pray for Z.

You're right. things like that can happen to anyone and that's a risk a boxer has to face everytime he climbs up the ring. In most cases, the boxer's weight training has something to do with it. if you lose weight abruptly, it pays a toll on your body. you lose sufficient amount of cerebro-spinal fluid and that can make you more susceptible to internal head injuries. let's hope and pray The Dream wakes up, recovers fully and be able to fight again.
You can do it ZZZZ!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm 
Welterweight

u know wat guys... i am a big fan of GORRES.... of course im praying for himmmm.... i am not criticizing gorres..... damn... have peace on me.... i am just openning up my opinion that they must train a boxer to have more stamina....

DONT U EVER SEE THAT GORRES GOT HURT BECOZ HE LOSE SOME STEAM IN THE LAST ROUNDS.....HA!

U DONT KNOW BOXING IS! GORRES DOESNT HAVE ENUF STAMINA TO RESIST THE BIG BLOWS THAT MELENDEZ THROW.... U YES HE SHOW HIS FIGHTING SPIRIT IN THE RING BUT U WANT TO SEE THE GUY GOT HURT... AND NOW WAT HAPPEN?

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK ON HOW THE GUY GUT HURT BY THE MORE CONDITION FIGHTER luis MELENDEZ....

I AINT GOT NOTHING TO GORRES... I JUST GOT HURT TO SEE THE GUY DOWN IN THE CANVASS AND LOSE CONCIOUSNESS WITHOUT A PUNCH THROWN AT HIM...

I WAS PROUD HE WON THE FIGHT... OF COURSE BUT WILL I BE HAPPY THAT HE IS NOW FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE....

DAMN... ALA pls look for ur boxing condition before u throw them and seel them in the ring to fight with the lions.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next