Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:26 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:55 pm
Posts: 917
Location: batangas
akonidai wrote:
homesick vs. dollar wrote:
Mozaiko wrote:
Manny Pacquiao received a lot of grand welcome.

This time I guess Z Gorres deserves a BIG grand welcome. He fought two BIG fights: his life & the win for Philippines.

Other Filipino champions come home without the kind of welcome Pacquiao had with his first belt. Z deserves it even without a belt. I hope it will happen.


Do you agree guys?

paano naging bayani yun? ulol ka talaga. mag-isip paminsan-minsan
you need to be ban mr. dollar cause your post makes me sick. calling for mods to ban this stupid newbie atleast for a year. :shock: :shock:


not a newbie, member since 2006. the guy needs to just shut up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
Better give the money that will be spend on parade and foods for the elite guest to Z Gorrez. His family needed financial help and aid for their survival, not superficial help. Can they cook those confetti ,streamers and banners? How much gasoline will be use by car convoys and how many are them? Is that stage that he will step onto will be given to him after so that he can at least have them as cooking fuel?

_________________
History is the best book,experience is the best teacher.
My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of other pessimists.
Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:33 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Posts: 145
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.

Ah ...excuse me Sir/Madam! So why you're here? It's boxing site and you just involved yourself here. BTW, Bible were full of violent scenario but He allowed it to be written and read by many. :?

_________________
History is the best book,experience is the best teacher.
My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of other pessimists.
Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:41 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:55 pm
Posts: 917
Location: batangas
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to


:? :snoring:
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:53 pm
Posts: 546
Location: Murrieta, California
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:02 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Lucena City, Philippines
Quote:
Quote:
Mozaiko wrote:
Manny Pacquiao received a lot of grand welcome.

This time I guess Z Gorres deserves a BIG grand welcome. He fought two BIG fights: his life & the win for Philippines.

Other Filipino champions come home without the kind of welcome Pacquiao had with his first belt. Z deserves it even without a belt. I hope it will happen.


Do you agree guys?


paano naging bayani yun? ulol ka talaga. mag-isip paminsan-minsan


I agree that this man should be ban for a while. His post is non-sense and provoking.. Isn't it in the Forum Rules? I am a newbie myself here in forum but I would never comment in such manner like that!

_________________
On Miguel Cotto suffering flurry of power punches: "This is almost like a firing squad against a traitor..." - Larry Merchant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 10520
Let's pray for him to recover first.

"Gorres will not be able to box again but he gave the Philippines another proud moment when he waved our flag after winning his fight against Luis Melendez of Colombia.
The ALA Promotions staff and Philboxing.com request all Filipinos and boxing fans to continue their prayers for Gorres’ recovery."


http://philboxing.com/news/story-30471.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Posts: 7638
Location: In front of my computer
rolando natagacavite wrote:
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.

Ah ...excuse me Sir/Madam! So why you're here? It's boxing site and you just involved yourself here. BTW, Bible were full of violent scenario but He allowed it to be written and read by many. :?


.. and how about the priest who say mass and blessed Pac?

_________________
http://cebupacs.shoutmix.net/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:08 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Lucena City, Philippines
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.



A biiiig, "HHHHUUUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!?!???!?!?!? What are you talking about dude! Seriously, WHY ARE YOU HERE IN PACLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE? Please before you say anything or comment back to me, just stare at BENJO101's avatar PLEASE so he may lead you to his room again!

_________________
On Miguel Cotto suffering flurry of power punches: "This is almost like a firing squad against a traitor..." - Larry Merchant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
hansilmo wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
dojsys wrote:
Manny pray to the god of boxing which is Satan and it's not really the creator or God from heaven.
Because God from above wants us to love one another and not to hurt or fight one another,
Satan was the creator of dirty sports so that everyone happy, and forget God from above
who created the human beings to worship Him instead of Satan. Entertainment belongs to
Satan and its not from God who dwells in heaven.

Someone is confused what makes manny successful in boxing because he is a good man and a
good fighter, so satan bless manny for good in boxing. But if you have knowledge and fear in God
then we must not get involve in boxing or in any other physical sports because instead of fighting
we must love one another, help one another, no need to involve in boxing.

Its a crazy thing that God from above will do such thing like choosing a fighter whom He wants to
favor and win a bout. But he who has the ability and dedication in sports like boxing who end up
successful that separates from others. But there are cases if you indeed really a good man and
has the heart in helping the poor, then comes a man who has an extra powerful ability to help a
boxer obtain a force or strength to counter an enemy even help protects you from the bad spirit.

So ability plus acknowledgment from the god in boxing who is Satan by prayer, then you will end
up winning in every fight not even a size will stop you.

Ah ...excuse me Sir/Madam! So why you're here? It's boxing site and you just involved yourself here. BTW, Bible were full of violent scenario but He allowed it to be written and read by many. :?


.. and how about the priest who say mass and blessed Pac?

Kung ako sa kanya(dojsys), ibubuhos ko ang sermon duon sa mga present politiko na dasal ng dasal. Mas may pakinabang pa at baka matauhan ang mga kumag. :)

_________________
History is the best book,experience is the best teacher.
My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of other pessimists.
Jean Rostand (1894 - 1977)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:39 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 pm
Posts: 1419
hero's welcome? bakit?

he'd better need a financial and continous medical support than that i think

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnUgDZHX0iw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:43 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 am
Posts: 221
AGREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 3:40 pm
Posts: 18656
Location: If worms had guns, birds wouldn't mess with them.
hero or no hero('s welcome).. i will be in the crowd to welcome him back.

_________________
If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Posts: 7859
Location: wala dito, andun!!!!!
homesick vs. dollar wrote:
Mozaiko wrote:
Manny Pacquiao received a lot of grand welcome.

This time I guess Z Gorres deserves a BIG grand welcome. He fought two BIG fights: his life & the win for Philippines.

Other Filipino champions come home without the kind of welcome Pacquiao had with his first belt. Z deserves it even without a belt. I hope it will happen.


Do you agree guys?

paano naging bayani yun? ulol ka talaga. mag-isip paminsan-minsan



ikaw ang ulol :finger: ..g@g0 ka pa..sana naman kahit paano bigyan ng welcome si gorres para sa kanyang effort..


trans: he did his best for the country..

_________________
Ang tanong na hindi masagot ni baklitang RADEONA:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group