Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:01 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

yeah, and floyd is desperate to run, run, run away from the bout

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:44 pm 
Middleweight

Lots of ***** reply..how come pacquiao cherry picking an opponent when he is not fighting on his weight? specially a much more higher division..and with mayweather, thats truly a cherry picking since he challenge a same division guy with nothing to prove or even a calibre boxer..

and if you compare the other hatton and foreman..It's foreman who is more of a caliber boxer..

one thing also, everybody want pacquiao to fight williams, bravery is very different from stupidity which is like here.lots of stupid and no brain suggestion.

even you put on a stupid note, pacquiao fighting williams is very2x mismatch, from the height and the weight. if pacquiao really want to fight williams then he put the thing we called catch weight just to put a brainer decision on it. again bravery is different from stupidity Thats why God give us a brain and not just courage to think properly.

Pacman fanatics LIVE CHAT tayo sa http://www.chattersreunion.com or http://webchat.bbc-dubai.com/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm 
Middleweight

AngSugo wrote:
manlyestrada wrote:
hop ethey dont ifght yuri or else buboy will eat his words since yuri is also a "picked" fighter like they did david diaz

how would fighting Yuri Foreman make Buboy eat his words? I can't find any part of that post saying that Pacman won't fight Yuri.....would you mind helping me on it?

Don't mind the one who post it my brother..maybe he having a hard time on what is the meaning of cherry picking..maybe he is refering to the delicious cherry.. :lol:

Pacman fanatics LIVE CHAT tayo sa http://www.chattersreunion.com or http://webchat.bbc-dubai.com/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm 
Middleweight

jojo catam wrote:
I GUESS NUTHUGGERS ARE DESPERATE TO CALL FLOYD'S ATTENTION :biglaugh:

*****..lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

i hate pacquiao.. cherry picking na naman..

he picks someone who can give him a tough fight.. yuri foreman.. ang laki nun ah.. :biglaugh:

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 pm 
Middleweight

THAT IS CORRECT: WHY WILL MANNY PACQUIAO MODIFY HIS SCHEDULE JUST TO ACCOMMODATE MAYRUNNER? IT IS NOT AS IF MANNY PACQUIAO JUST DECIDED TO RUN FOR CONGRESS TO AVOID MAYRUNNER. IT WAS PLANNED A LONG TIME AGO EVEN BEFORE MAYRUNNER DECIDED TO RETURN TO THE RING THAT MANNY PACQUIAO WILL RUN FOR CONGRESS. IN FACT HE RAN AND LOST THE FIRST TIME. AND HE DECIDED TO RUN IN SARANGANI INSTEAD. WHO IS MAYRUNNER ANYWAY? IF HE IS THE BEST BOXER THERE IS LIKE HE WANTS TO PROJECT, WHY DOESN'T HE FIGHT PACQUIAO THIS MARCH? WHY DOES HE NEED A TUNE UP FIGHT BEFORE HE FIGHTS PACQUIAO? AND GIVE ME A BREAK, FIGHTING MATHEW HATTON IS PLAIN IDIOTIC. IT WILL NOT PREPARE HIM AGAINST PACQUIAO. MATHEW HATTON IS A PATSY. WHILE PACQUIAO HAD HIS TUNE UP FIGHT AGAINST COTTO. SEE THE DIFFERENCE MAYRUNNER HUGGERS?THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT THE MAYRUNNER TEAM IS SO SO SCARED OF THE PACMAN. RIGHT DECISION MANNY PACQUIAO. DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. DO WHAT YOUR HEART DICTATES. I WILL EVEN SUGGEST TO PACQUIAO TO TELL MAYRUNNER TO "GO TO HELL, GET A CHAMPIONSHIP BELT FIRST SO THAT IT WILL INTEREST ME TO FIGHT AND GET YOUR BELT.!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm 
Featherweight

river_44 wrote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/more_sport/boxing/article6938146.ece

Boxing Sense wrote:
Raymond Cooper...get your facts straight. Let me give you some inside info on the current negotiations.

First of all, Pacquiao has never ducked anyone in his magnificent career. He will continue to chop bigger trees in his path prior to retirement. Remember DLH, Hatton, Cotto? They were BIGGER than him and were SUPPOSED to beat the little typhoon from the Philippines...so forget Pacquiao ducking anyone.

Here are the current developments:
- According to the Team Mayweather, Money doesn't want to fight Pacquiao in March because Floyd wants to have a tuneup fight in Jan/Feb 2010 prior to fighting Pacquiao. Now that's clearly Mayweather ducking ANOTHER fighter if you ask me...

- Manny is on schedule to run for congress in May 2010, so a May fight date is not feasible. Because of these scheduling conflicts, Top Rank is pushing for Manny to fight someone on the scheduled March date. Team Pacquiao will not wait for whenever Mayweather is "ready".

- Mayweather's Tuneup Fight: Floyd fighting Mosely is all posturing. He will never fight Shane, period (See "ducking"). Floyd will, instead, cherry-pick another no-name fighter (e.g., Matthew Hatton) so that he can again convince the world that he is the best fighter in the world (while protecting the zero in his record). He will travel to the UK so that the UK fans will get suckered into paying money to watch the fight/PPV and watch another Hatton go down in front of their eyes. With Money Mayweather, it's all about "Money".

Hope this helps clear out any confusion as to who's ducking who.

Buboy F.
Team Pacquiao
December 1, 2009 1:41 AM GMT on community.timesonline.co.uk Recommend? (3) Report Abuse Permalink

Nice try fake Buboy F., I've seen Buboy's interview dude can't even understand english, let alone write okay in English, LOL, but it does make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 pm 
Middleweight

manlyestrada wrote:
hop ethey dont ifght yuri or else buboy will eat his words since yuri is also a "picked" fighter like they did david diaz

How can you call that "picking" when the guy is naturally 20# heavier than him. Manny can still make 135#. He fought Hatton at 138# half a year ago without even trying while Yuri is a natural 154 pounder, 5"11 1/2". "Picking" is fighting the best 135 pounder when you claim to be the best welterweight, and much more like you claim to be "one of the greatest"... ILLOGICAL LOGIC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fuego wrote:
lucky for you all floyd wants a tune-up to shakeoff those ring rust or it will be an early sad face to all of you....

and so unlucky to your boyfriend Marquez, and where is he now?
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 pm 
Middleweight

Yuri Paper Champ Foreman vs Manny Cherry Picking Pacquiao

pasira na talaga credibility ni Manny

IT WILL OPEN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE THAT PACQUIAO IS A FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. HIMSELF

CHERRY PICKERS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Oras na pumasok ako sa training di na ako naaawat. Gustong-gusto ko yung pinaparusahan ang aking sarili sa ensayo kaya’t huwag silang mag-alala,” said Pacquiao, who is in the final stages of finishing his showbiz commitments.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 am 
Middleweight

first of all gayweather vs juanita is the tune up fight for pacaman of junior. but when he saw pacman T.K.O. Cotto. gayweather need another tune up fight....got scared...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:46 am 
Lightweight

bryant wrote:
I certainly think that this is the best scenario for Pacquiao -

Fight Yuri Foreman first for another title then face Mayweather September next year.

I'm sure Floyd will also fight someone like a Matthew Hatton prior to that BIG fight with Pac...

So who's the better fighter and more accomplish boxer at this point , Yuri Foreman or Matthew Hatton??

So who's cherry-picking the most easy opponent if that happens, Is it Floyd or Pac??

You be the judge..

brainless can NOT judge... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 am 
Cruiserweight

Thanks!!! couldn't have expected a better answer.......

paper chump!

CarneSeca wrote:
FARPOST wrote:
paper champ, paper champ, paper champ

did i say paper champ yet?.....just in case>>>>>>>>paper champ

ok? No, you didn't say "paper champ". You typed it. You're corny, you're corny, you're corny. Oh, and did I mention? You are corny!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 am 
Middleweight

wheeled_warrior wrote:
Yuri Paper Champ Foreman vs Manny Cherry Picking Pacquiao

pasira na talaga credibility ni Manny

IT WILL OPEN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE THAT PACQUIAO IS A FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. HIMSELF

CHERRY PICKERS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its you again..idol musta? anong selda ka nga ulit sa mental? no 13 ba yun or 15? sa 20 nga pala ako idol..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 am 
Middleweight

gaius wrote:
bryant wrote:
I certainly think that this is the best scenario for Pacquiao -

Fight Yuri Foreman first for another title then face Mayweather September next year.

I'm sure Floyd will also fight someone like a Matthew Hatton prior to that BIG fight with Pac...

So who's the better fighter and more accomplish boxer at this point , Yuri Foreman or Matthew Hatton??

So who's cherry-picking the most easy opponent if that happens, Is it Floyd or Pac??

You be the judge..

brainless can NOT judge... :lol: :lol:

Agree..idiots and morons cannot judge..they just simply....post and run..hahaha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next