Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

i didnt want to post this but i think everyone should know. im tired of thinking about it and it makes me feel bad..

first of all im a big pacman fan and his my idol like a lot of us are..

but let me tell you about what the people in Las Vegas has done for Z gorres..

my name is Richard I work with Dr. Calderon Z gorres's primary Doctor. for these past 3 months

many filipinos nurses, doctors, friends and family members of Z Gorres and been a key instruments in the remarkable recover of Z gorres.

Dr. Calderon- fought to have Z gorres's Skull put back created the website with his IT Chris a http://www.zgorres.info fundraiser dinner(yes even before pacquiao did) the dinner raised $4,000 and the website and a lot of friends and patients gave money.. all together almost 10 000 was raised just from Las Vegas and the website.

Frank- UNLV boxing coach is fighting for a z gorres bill that would give all fighters including mma to have 1 million dollar insurance policy to cover medical bills for accidents and injuries to fighters

Mark Milligan and his trainer Tony and his family visited z gorres almost everyday even during training

Kuya Rod has been there almost everyday taking pictures and writing countless articles on Z gorres.

nurses doctors and even patients would stop by and say hi...

what im trying to get at is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not even a signal phone call..

the only tiem he saw Z was at the figth and then he again he promises to earn money for Z. Why did have to put an amount the first time is 500000 dollars deep down inside Z and his family is not expaecting it but he should not have said an amount he should've just gave Z any amount and said Z here get well soon .
well paclanders you guys know the truth now.. i just wanted to share because z and his wife became part of my family now and they are very nice people. and they have a safe trip home and Z this is for you. I had to let everyone know.. see you in Cebu

Last edited by rldabomb on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

rldabomb wrote:
i didnt want to post this but i think everyone should know. im tired of thinking about it and it makes me feel bad..

my name is Richard I work with Dr. Calderon Z gorres's primary Doctor. for these past 3 months

many filipinos nurses, doctors, friends and family members of Z Gorres and been a key instruments in the remarkable recover of Z gorres.

Dr. Calderon- fought to have Z gorres's Skull put back created the website with his IT Chris a http://www.zgorres.info fundraiser dinner(yes even before pacquiao did) the dinner raised $4,000 and the website and a lot of friends and patients gave money.. all together almost 10 000 was raised just from Las Vegas and the website.

Frank- UNLV boxing coach is fighting for a z gorres bill that would give all fighters including mma to have 1 million dollar insurance policy to cover medical bills for accidents and injuries to fighters

Mark Milligan and his trainer Tony and his family visited z gorres almost everyday even during training

Kuya Rod has been there almost everyday taking pictures and writing countless articles on Z gorres.

what im trying to get at is i guess all im tryint to say is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not ieven a signal phone call..

just wait..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

akosiche wrote:
rldabomb wrote:

what im trying to get at is i guess all im tryint to say is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not ieven a signal phone call..

just wait..

tell that to z and his family they been waitng since nov 13th. everything is done now bro z went home today back to philippines what i was just trying to say any amount helps the main thing is that he never clalled or even visited till pinoy power 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm 
Heavyweight

rldabomb wrote:

what im trying to get at is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not even a signal phone call..

the only tiem he saw Z was at the figth and then he again he promises to earn money for Z. Why did have to put an amount the first time is 500000 dollars deep down inside Z and his family is not expaecting it but he should not have said an amount he should've just gave Z any amount and said Z here get well soon .
well paclanders you guys know the truth now.. i just wanted to share because z and his wife became part of my family now and they are very nice people. and they have a safe trip home and Z this is for you. I had to let everyone know.. see you in Cebu

This thread is quite revealing and difficult to respond. Why ?
We should get first the side of Manny to this issue then we can judge.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

thats sad , manny visting pinoy power 3 was not visiting z it was to visit the event with bob and abe being there, it was z who came to support pinoy power 3 thats why he saw manny . manny not vsisting z ever in the hospital?? wow that real sad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm 
Featherweight

Mahirap nga yan. Mukhang may sama ng loob si Richard. But tama kailangan marinig natin ang side ni Manny. Siguro naman Mr Manny Pacquiao kung nagbabasa man po kayo ng Philboxing Forum paki sagot po yong sinabi ni Richard. Magkasunod lang na araw yong fight nila (Z at Pacman) how come na di man lang nasilip ni Manny sa hospital. Si Buboy nakita ko sa interview pinuntahan si Gorrez if I'm not mistaken.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm 
Heavyweight

rldabomb wrote:
akosiche wrote:
rldabomb wrote:

just wait..

tell that to z and his family they been waitng since nov 13th. everything is done now bro z went home today back to philippines what i was just trying to say any amount helps the main thing is that he never clalled or even visited till pinoy power 3

Am sure Manny Pacquiao has his reasons. His lieutenants might be working without your knowledge. If Pac gave P1M to Ondoy victims, he might be cooking something for a fellow boxer. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm 
Welterweight

This could be $500,000 for Gorres from Manny fund raising on February 14 (That's today). Hintay ka lang bro hindi pa yata tapos ang concert eh. I'm sure Manny will help.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/injured- ... ng-concert

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

money is easy to give once you haev it pero ung personal na pag visit i think would ahe been done by manny para ipakita ung personal support nya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm 
Middleweight

8) hey ts boss, if you're truly a pacfan, you shouldn't have posted like this thread in the forum and embarass d'pacman as if he is the most wanted abu sayyaf in the planet. why not spare some of your time visiting the WCG and tell d'pacman yourself all your gripes since you also live in the us.. why discredit him here in the forum without knowing first his side of the situation.
relax boss ts, if d'pacman says he's going to give Z's family this much or that much, he'll do it. d'pacman even reiterated yesterday the pledge of support for Z Gorres. - "Pacquiao and Top Rank have donated financial aid to Gorres’ cause and pledged fellow boxing fans to do the same. Visit http://www.zgorres.info/ for more info." patience boss, there's always time for giving personally from d'pacman... but for now, it's just training.

btw, you're not really a pacfan ts boss... you're a HATER! :mrgreen: regards to floydie meyn!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 pm 
Welterweight

Location: where Da L.A Fakers Got Raped In Finals Against my Celtics
Effin pathetic! Why don't we just go around and tell everybody how God has forsaken us, so on and so forth. How he doesn't care about the Haitians and whatever other country is gonna get hit with a calamity next. I'm tired of Filipinos complaining about this and that. See that's why the other ethnic groups are way ahead of us. Always complaining. Just plain terrible. Why don't u contact Inquirer, Star, or whatever other Philippine newspaper. Hey buddy, next time u get an effin flat tire and nobody stops to help blame it on Pacman!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm 
Middleweight

:mrgreen: hey ts boss... have you seen and heard the news lately? hehehe
...you're pawned from the start boss... you're a hater... hakhakhak :mrgreen:

HATER! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Oh my WORD. Talagang pursigido si TS makakuha ng LION'S share from Z...

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=162112

TS, make some more.... baka walang pang NAKAKABASA....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 pm 
Middleweight

kamukhamo812 wrote:
Oh my WORD. Talagang pursigido si TS makakuha ng LION'S share from Z...

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=162112

TS, make some more.... baka walang pang NAKAKABASA....

:mrgreen: hak hak hak... i agree, maybe the ts boss just want to hurriedly collect his extra service charge to the Z? ohhh... just maybe boss, sorry. :mrgreen: HATER!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm 
Middleweight

UGuYsMakeMeLaugh wrote:
Effin pathetic! Why don't we just go around and tell everybody how God has forsaken us, so on and so forth. How he doesn't care about the Haitians and whatever other country is gonna get hit with a calamity next. I'm tired of Filipinos complaining about this and that. See that's why the other ethnic groups are way ahead of us. Always complaining. Just plain terrible. Why don't u contact Inquirer, Star, or whatever other Philippine newspaper. Hey buddy, next time u get an effin flat tire and nobody stops to help blame it on Pacman!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]