Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:46 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am 
Cruiserweight

shift to the left ...
shift to the right..

...why did i ever write this thread
...should i divert the topic
...all i want to do is to let pacland know that i am closer to boxers than them
...and to brag about the people i know...damn
...should i just apologize for bragging of for judging?
...or should i just admit that I'm just bragging?
...darn...how about the money.?

lucky i don't need to put my photos in here as well as my real name
but somebody would know as i mentioned kuya Rod but then again it could be any other Rod.
:banghead: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am 
Cruiserweight

monkeybiz wrote:
these are the thing that active fighters dont want to see before the fight.

why did you post this kind of thing TS
What is your motive?
Are you rushing for the payment? we know pacman always gives in cash

since you let us know the chronological events.

please let us know what is your motive
and let us know what do you want him (pacman) to do?

TS should have just asked why Pac hasn't given anything to Gorres instead of writing something like this which has the implication to be seen as insulting. The TS's motive is clearly to let everyone know that Pac hasn't given anything to Gorres, but his speculations turned out to be prematured as what the recent events have shown. TS, your intentions may have been good, but you have to realize that you've made a mistake posting this and I suggest you apologize. Just a suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am 
Cruiserweight

PaCkErS32 wrote:
Nagpapansin lang tong TS na to at gusto nya lang ibalita sa mga paclanders na nakatulong sya kay Z Gorres. Anyway TS, kung nakatulong ka kay Z Gorres mas mabuti yun at sana wag munang ibalita sa buong mundo na nakatulong ka. Hindi mo alam kung ano ang plans ni MP kay Z Gorres pero ang alam ko concern si MP sa future ng family ni Z Gorres kasi di na nga sya makakapaglaro ng boksing at wala ng source of income. Ang tulong di dapat ipagsigawan yan TS. Mabuti yung nakatulong ka na patago keysa siraan mo pa ang ibang tao para malaman mas nakatulong ka keysa kanila.

KSP huh i did not beg anyone to even interview and didnt even want to be on tv.. so before you talk about someone pls know the facts.. you dont even know me.. for someone that helped z i am the last one that would want to be recognized.. i ask nothing in return for my all the things i did...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 am 
Cruiserweight

altron wrote:
rldabomb wrote:
blitz23 wrote:
how do you know?
do not judge pacquiao he is not a book

i do know because z and his wife stayed in my house right after z got out of the hospital so i know if pacquiao called them or visited them..

why dont you read the whole thing before you comment.. all i'm trying to say is pacquiao shouldnt of said 500,000 on tv is the amount he can get for z. i said any amount would be fine for them..

i know pacquiao will give to them eventually but its been 3 months already. and so quick in giving mney to people who are trying to lose weight in his team but this is Z gorres he almost died..

I know your real motivation...you just want to let all the paclanders know that you helped Z Gorres. Ok, we acknowledged it...but if you really want to help them...just help them without expecting other people to help also. IT is up to Manny if he will fullfill his promises...you don't have to let the world know that YOU HELPED z AND MANNY DID HELPED HIM.[/quot

if i wanted to be acknowledged dont you think i wouldve post this a long time ago.. i just posted this when z left..

i didnt do this post to get know actually i did make a mistake putting my name i just did that so people will know that im not making this story up...

i just put the truth out there and if you have a problem visit me at the clinic and i can tell you the whole story since i visited z in the hospital early dec...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 am 
Cruiserweight

rldabomb wrote:
Manny Pookyaw wrote:
here's more rida....

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=162161

nakakahiya ano?

mag sorry ka naman.

another guy that doesnt know whats going on.. all i said till z gorres left las vegas sunday the 14th wala pa binigay si pacquiao.... i dont know now baka maroon na after that day i post.. why dont you read my post first before you comment..

wag ka na palusot pre , if I were you I would rather make a thread of apology to everyone you had offended mabait naman ang pinoy para di ka maunawaan. :D

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Last edited by tHeJoKeR on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am 
Heavyweight

TS, if you really meant to help Z and not to destroy pac's reputation being a helpful guy, you should have called manny directly and did not post things like this in the net. your trying to put in the minds of people that manny is not the person everyone knows. your stating that manny is your idol but then you contradict yourself by stating this kind of stuff.. so many things to do in askng pacman's help other that posting in a public site as pacland.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 am 
Light Heavyweight

rldabomb wrote:
you guys are just putting all these words in my mouth.. dont you think i know all this fundraising stuff that manny is doing i think everyone knows about it.. im not saing anything about that.. if you read my whole post you would know... theres is no doubt in my mind than manny is gonna give a large amount.

all you guys hating on me know the truth first all you guys know iswhat you hear on tv and from te media.. z gorres has been america for over 3 months until he went home sunday.. till the pinoy power 3 pacquiao did not call or text.. thats what im trying to get at okay.. kahit tawag lang i know his busy but all the other boxers atleast called...

Why did you stop mentioning that Z stayed in your house?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 am 
Heavyweight

i do know because z and his wife stayed in my house right after z got out of the hospital so i know if pacquiao called them or visited them..

why dont you read the whole thing before you comment.. all i'm trying to say is pacquiao shouldnt of said 500,000 on tv is the amount he can get for z. i said any amount would be fine for them..

i know pacquiao will give to them eventually but its been 3 months already. and so quick in giving mney to people who are trying to lose weight in his team but this is Z gorres he almost died..[/quote][/quote]

I know your real motivation...you just want to let all the paclanders know that you helped Z Gorres. Ok, we acknowledged it...but if you really want to help them...just help them without expecting other people to help also. IT is up to Manny if he will fullfill his promises...you don't have to let the world know that YOU HELPED z AND MANNY DID HELPED HIM.[/quot

if i wanted to be acknowledged dont you think i wouldve post this a long time ago.. i just posted this when z left..

i didnt do this post to get know actually i did make a mistake putting my name i just did that so people will know that im not making this story up...

i just put the truth out there and if you have a problem visit me at the clinic and i can tell you the whole story since i visited z in the hospital early dec...[/quote]

Sir,tama ang ginawa nyo,lahat ng nakikita positve or negative kay pacman ay dapat malaman namin. this is a free country. post po naman ng pics nina Z dyan dati.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

rldabomb wrote:
blitz23 wrote:
how do you know?
do not judge pacquiao he is not a book

i know pacquiao will give to them eventually but its been 3 months already. and so quick in giving mney to people who are trying to lose weight in his team but this is Z gorres he almost died..
[/quote]

i just put the truth out there and if you have a problem visit me at the clinic and i can tell you the whole story since i visited z in the hospital early dec...[/quote]
Quote:

Ok...we already established that you helped and IS close to Z....why dont we change your title then? I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT i HELPED Z AND MANNY IS THE ONE GETTING THE PUBLICITY! THAT'S UNFAIR! (PS..I even visited him at the hospital many times).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am 
Lightweight

The TS wants everyone to know that he anonymously helped Z and his family. What a turd! :finger:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

THE REAL ISSUE IS HELPING Z GORRES ,AND I THINK TS HAS MORE INFO AND INSIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS PART OF THE TEAM THAT HELPED GORRES .

WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY DOES ALL ATHE PACHUGGERS HERE WORSHIP MANNY AS IF HE CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE ??, DONT BE DUMBASSES IF THE TS AND OTHER PEOPLE AROUDN GORRES FEELS BAD BEC OF DELAYED HELP FROM MANNY THEN IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO EXPRESS IT

BAKIT MGA PACHUGERS KAYO BA TUMULONG KAY GORRES??? YOUR MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MANNY REPUTATION THAN GORRES OUR VERY OWN BOXER WHO WAS IN THE BRINK OF DEATH AND YOUR BLASTING TS BEC YOU FEEL THAT HE IS TARNISHING MANNY'S REP ???? WHT IF YOU WERE THERE AT GORRES SIDE MAYBE YOU WILL FELL HOW HELPLESS HE IS AND HOW HARD THE SITUATION IS .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Jix wrote:
The TS wants everyone to know that he anonymously helped Z and his family. What a turd! :finger:

yes and were glad he did unlike you , you useless hugger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

rickb888 wrote:
THE REAL ISSUE IS HELPING Z GORRES ,AND I THINK TS HAS MORE INFO AND INSIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS PART OF THE TEAM THAT HELPED GORRES .

WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY DOES ALL ATHE PACHUGGERS HERE WORSHIP MANNY AS IF HE CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE ??, DONT BE DUMBASSES IF THE TS AND OTHER PEOPLE AROUDN GORRES FEELS BAD BEC OF DELAYED HELP FROM MANNY THEN IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO EXPRESS IT

BAKIT MGA PACHUGERS KAYO BA TUMULONG KAY GORRES??? YOUR MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MANNY REPUTATION THAN GORRES OUR VERY OWN BOXER WHO WAS IN THE BRINK OF DEATH AND YOUR BLASTING TS BEC YOU FEEL THAT HE IS TARNISHING MANNY'S REP ???? WHT IF YOU WERE THERE AT GORRES SIDE MAYBE YOU WILL FELL HOW HELPLESS HE IS AND HOW HARD THE SITUATION IS .

:lol:
first we dont worship the pacman
second , pacman did not make mistakes on Gorres issue,

it was the TS who's pushing some issue against pacman and we are questioning his motives as if he was pushing for pacman to give money?

we feel for gorres ...and Gorres is not the issue here ..you helping the TS to divert some issues.

The issue here is ...why does the TS is pushing the pacman to pay some charity.

you dont put a knife on someone's neck and ask for his help :lol:

is that you ts?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm 
Middleweight

isaw wrote:
:mrgreen: hey ts boss, nasaan ka na?
:mrgreen: hater!

i hope the TS is not a member of Team Fraud Mayfeather or on their payroll... :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm 
Middleweight

rldabomb wrote:
PaCkErS32 wrote:
Nagpapansin lang tong TS na to at gusto nya lang ibalita sa mga paclanders na nakatulong sya kay Z Gorres. Anyway TS, kung nakatulong ka kay Z Gorres mas mabuti yun at sana wag munang ibalita sa buong mundo na nakatulong ka. Hindi mo alam kung ano ang plans ni MP kay Z Gorres pero ang alam ko concern si MP sa future ng family ni Z Gorres kasi di na nga sya makakapaglaro ng boksing at wala ng source of income. Ang tulong di dapat ipagsigawan yan TS. Mabuti yung nakatulong ka na patago keysa siraan mo pa ang ibang tao para malaman mas nakatulong ka keysa kanila.

KSP huh i did not beg anyone to even interview and didnt even want to be on tv.. so before you talk about someone pls know the facts.. you dont even know me.. for someone that helped z i am the last one that would want to be recognized.. i ask nothing in return for my all the things i did...

kita mo na !!!. . . nahuli din ang motibo mo TS . . .
kaya pala pumuputok butsi mo eh, dahil pauwi na si Gorres di ka pa rin na-recognized ng
madlang pipol na ikaw pala ay tumulong din kay Gorres & his wife . . .

gusto pala ni TS sya ang huling marecognize para may highlights like a rldabomb
eh di napansin ng media at madlang pipol. walang pumutak . . .
kahit kay vice ganda walang nagtext . . .

si TS na gagawa ng paraan . . eto na yun. etong thread na to.
di ba TS?

ayus !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kung tulong, tulong na lang . . .
napasama pa tuloy pagtulong mo . . .

tskk tsk . . .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next