Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

i didnt want to post this but i think everyone should know. im tired of thinking about it and it makes me feel bad..

first of all im a big pacman fan and his my idol like a lot of us are..

but let me tell you about what the people in Las Vegas has done for Z gorres..

my name is Richard I work with Dr. Calderon Z gorres's primary Doctor. for these past 3 months

many filipinos nurses, doctors, friends and family members of Z Gorres and been a key instruments in the remarkable recover of Z gorres.

Dr. Calderon- fought to have Z gorres's Skull put back created the website with his IT Chris a http://www.zgorres.info fundraiser dinner(yes even before pacquiao did) the dinner raised $4,000 and the website and a lot of friends and patients gave money.. all together almost 10 000 was raised just from Las Vegas and the website.

Frank- UNLV boxing coach is fighting for a z gorres bill that would give all fighters including mma to have 1 million dollar insurance policy to cover medical bills for accidents and injuries to fighters

Mark Milligan and his trainer Tony and his family visited z gorres almost everyday even during training

Kuya Rod has been there almost everyday taking pictures and writing countless articles on Z gorres.

nurses doctors and even patients would stop by and say hi...

what im trying to get at is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not even a signal phone call..

the only tiem he saw Z was at the figth and then he again he promises to earn money for Z. Why did have to put an amount the first time is 500000 dollars deep down inside Z and his family is not expecting "that amount" anymore it but he should not have said an amount he should've just gave Z any amount and said Z here get well soon .
well paclanders you guys know the truth now.. i just wanted to share because z and his wife became part of my family now and they are very nice people. and they have a safe trip home and Z this is for you. I had to let everyone know.. see you in Cebu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 pm 
Middleweight

how do you know?
do not judge pacquiao he is not a book

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:28 pm 
Welterweight

I think the Pacman has changed a bit he doesn't care anymore its pretty simple instead of giving rewards to his teammates just donate the money for "Z" i hope magising ka naman Manny para kang walang alam! akala ko ba may takot ka sa diyos! tumulong ka naman wag yung puro ka salita para kang mga alipores mo na pulitiko!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

blitz23 wrote:
how do you know?
do not judge pacquiao he is not a book

i do know because z and his wife stayed in my house right after z got out of the hospital so i know if pacquiao called them or visited them..

why dont you read the whole thing before you comment.. all i'm trying to say is pacquiao shouldnt of said 500,000 on tv is the amount he can get for z. i said any amount would be fine for them..

i know pacquiao will give to them eventually but its been 3 months already. and so quick in giving mney to people who are trying to lose weight in his team but this is Z gorres he almost died..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

TS, am sure Pacquiao will not forsake a fellow boxer. Especially one whom he personally knows. You might be surprised. 8)

Last edited by nandi on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

In the United States, if one do not not have the money to pay his medical bills, Social Welfare will pay for the bill even 1 million dollars or more. If the person has money, then the person should pay it . If a person has thousands of dollars, then he should pay his medical bills.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rldabomb wrote:
i didnt want to post this but i think everyone should know. im tired of thinking about it and it makes me feel bad..

my name is Richard I work with Dr. Calderon Z gorres's primary Doctor. for these past 3 months

many filipinos nurses, doctors, friends and family members of Z Gorres and been a key instruments in the remarkable recover of Z gorres.

Dr. Calderon- fought to have Z gorres's Skull put back created the website with his IT Chris a http://www.zgorres.info fundraiser dinner(yes even before pacquiao did) the dinner raised $4,000 and the website and a lot of friends and patients gave money.. all together almost 10 000 was raised just from Las Vegas and the website.

Frank- UNLV boxing coach is fighting for a z gorres bill that would give all fighters including mma to have 1 million dollar insurance policy to cover medical bills for accidents and injuries to fighters

Mark Milligan and his trainer Tony and his family visited z gorres almost everyday even during training

Kuya Rod has been there almost everyday taking pictures and writing countless articles on Z gorres.

what im trying to get at is everybody thinks that pacquiao gave atleast some money already but he didnt im not saying where's the moeny but..

i know his a busy man but he didnt even visit Z one time in the hospital or even one time to say hi Z was out for 1 month and nothing not even a signal phone call..

the only tiem he saw Z was at the figth and then he again he promises to earn money for Z. Why did have to put an amount the first time is 500000 dollars deep down inside Z and his family is not expecting "that amount" anymore it but he should not have said an amount he should've just gave Z any amount and said Z here get well soon .
well paclanders you guys know the truth now.. i just wanted to share because z and his wife became part of my family now and they are very nice people. and they have a safe trip home and Z this is for you. I had to let everyone know.. see you in Cebu

I think when manny was in the ring he said "Bob and I already had given financial help for z gorres" or something like that... di ba??

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm 
Lightweight

First of all it's not his obligation and last you don't hurry up on the person who is giving you money.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm 
Middleweight

:shock: kaw ba yan floydie?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm 
Welterweight

YO wrote:
In the United States, if one do not not have the money to pay his medical bills, Social Welfare will pay for the bill even 1 million dollars or more. If the person has money, then the person should pay it . If a person has thousands of dollars, then he should pay his medical bills.

get lost! you dont know what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm 
Welterweight

i understand what you are trying to reveal TS..may be we just have to wait before we issue judgement.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm 
Featherweight

pacquiao will do his share of help as he has shown during major calamities.. by the way TS..how much did you give for the pinoy during the typhoon? How much do you know pacman spent to help his people?

The problem with you is that you want help the way you want it... Pacman has said he will help.. but he will do so in his own time.. what you don't understand is if PACMAN raise the money now.. all will be for the bills and nothing for Z and his family tomorrow... better keep the aid silent and personal... you don't even need to know because you have a conflict of interest.. you work for the institution that Z and his team owe money from the medical attention he got...people like you just can't seem to wait.. when PACMAN speaks about money..seems you can't wait to get your hand on it.. Z is patient enough why can't you...it's not for you afterall unless... man you are barking on the guy who gives rice and food to his people day in and day out..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 pm 
Cruiserweight

boxing-maniac wrote:
rldabomb wrote:

I think when manny was in the ring he said "Bob and I already had given financial help for z gorres" or something like that... di ba??

yah he said but you can even ask z or his wife or anyone close enough to him manny didnt give anything yet.. i know he will though.

Last edited by rldabomb on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Wallhoon wrote:
YO wrote:

get lost! you dont know what you are talking about.

another faggot ,, what do you mean... you low mentality crab ,,, That is why you are poor as ever ..

Last edited by YO on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 pm 
Welterweight

Location: where Da L.A Fakers Got Raped In Finals Against my Celtics
I don't understand why the world's weight has to be on Pac's shoulders. People should understand that Pac also has a life. If Superman was real there is now way in hell he can save everybody from some form of danger. I think it's very unfair for people to be expecting Pac to help this person or that person all the time. If u have met him personally I don't think u would say that. If he wanted to be a prick he could easily just say that's none of his business. Anywayz, I think people are misjudging him becuz of his actions. Are u with the guy 24/7? I don't think so. Put urself in Pac's shoes. Do u really think u can help everybody every single time someone needs help? The guy is high profile and he's still humble. The problem with Filipinos is they're fond of expecting hand outs. Pac doesn't have to be the hero all the time. If somebody can take his place and be a replacement hero, then all's well. People should stop expecting Pac to always do something for somebody. He's not everyone's personal Jesus.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next