Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=186964
Page 1 of 2

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm ]
Post subject:  FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

:D

Link to FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

:D

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

or click pic below to view fight replay

Image

Author:  STIBJABS [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

Yo. Stop Promoting your stupid site

Why don't you link it to YouTube instead directly?

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 1/8 opening
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 2/8 R.1-2
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 3/8 R.3-4
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 4/8 R.5-6
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 5/8 R.7-8
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 6/8 R.9 10
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 7/8 R.11
Link to Z Gorres Vs. Fernando Montiel 8/8 R.12

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

STIBJABS wrote:
Yo. Stop Promoting your stupid site

Why don't you link it to YouTube instead directly?


It's your choice to click the link or not... No one is forcing you...

Author:  CarneSeca [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

river69 wrote:
STIBJABS wrote:
Yo. Stop Promoting your stupid site

Why don't you link it to YouTube instead directly?


It's your choice to click the link or not... No one is forcing you...


And what's wrong with promoting sites if it is related to the thread title? Is it a violation of forum rules? He could own a youtube account, and that would still be promoting his page.

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

CarneSeca wrote:
river69 wrote:
STIBJABS wrote:
Yo. Stop Promoting your stupid site

Why don't you link it to YouTube instead directly?


It's your choice to click the link or not... No one is forcing you...


And what's wrong with promoting sites if it is related to the thread title? Is it a violation of forum rules? He could own a youtube account, and that would still be promoting his page.


I don't know why STIBJABS hates my links... I know he's aware that Youtube and Blogspot are sister sites, both owned by Google...

Author:  IronWood_Cebu [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

i still believe up to this day that Z Gorres have done enough to win that bout.
they robbed the guy of his "dream". :banghead:

Author:  CarneSeca [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

Thanks for the video.

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
i still believe up to this day that Z Gorres have done enough to win that bout.
they robbed the guy of his "dream". :banghead:


Hard luck for Z "The Dream" Gorres that night. :(

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

CarneSeca wrote:
Thanks for the video.


You're welcome Bro. :D

Z gave Montiel a very tough fight, now imagine what Nonito Donaire Jr. will do to Fernando Montiel?

Author:  mysql [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

If Gorres would have won this, he would not have fought Melendez, and he would not have end up with that career ending and life threatening injury.

Author:  boxing_ville [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH THE WHOLE FIGHT,TULOY TULOY! :D
Image
:peace: BRO RIVER!

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

No problem Bro boxing_ville :D

Author:  river69 [ Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FIGHT REPLAY: Fernando Montiel vs. Z Gorres

mysql wrote:
If Gorres would have won this, he would not have fought Melendez, and he would not have end up with that career ending and life threatening injury.


:(

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/