Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Keep us posted. I'm following this thread :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm 
Bantamweight

yhojz wrote:
Keep us posted. I'm following this thread :D

Will do.

Thanks for the interest, Yhojz! :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 pm 
Lightweight

tony_gee wrote:
batangpinoy wrote:
Magpapatayo na lang ako ng bahay kaysa sa bumili ng condo.

Thank you for your opinion batang_pinoy. :)

Though there are reasons why many people prefer condos. Such as convenience, accessibility, amenities, etc. Some also invest in condos to have them rented out for profit. Not necessarily for self-occupancy. Some buy and sell when it has appreciated.

Condos are usually located very near people's place of work or study, so they save a lot of time, money and effort going to their daily destinations. Also for safety from a long travel at night, etc.

And some, when their use for the place has expired, sell their condos, often at a huge profit. Since they bought it at pre-selling.

I would also like to have a house with a yard too, but land prices at or near commercial areas are unrealistic for me. But someday, I do plan to buy a farm lot in Rizal, cavite or tagaytay. Somewhere a bit more rural, with fresh air, so I can relax there on weekends and holidays. But as I'm working now, I'm just not willing to commute a long way to and from work. Or even rent an apartment.

Condo payments now are structured in a way that you can afford them instead of renting out a place and making your landlord richer. ;)

Thanks again and God Bless! :)

Thank you Tony.

I prefer building my own house in my own lot because of the following reasons:

(1) safety (fire, earthquake), freedom, privacy, and peace.
(2) there will come a time that condos and high buildings will be demolished for safety reasons, so one will need to find new home.
(3) many more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 pm 
Welterweight

Smdc condos are way over priced. Not a good investment IMO.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:01 pm 
Heavyweight

welcome to pacland and happy advertising

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:34 pm 
Bantamweight

batang kamuning wrote:
welcome to pacland and happy advertising

Thank You for the Welcome Batang_Kamunig! :D

Its okay, everyone has their own opinions about everything. I respect that. Its okay as long as they respect the threads lang (not only mine ;) ). I'm merely sharing my own opinion and knowledge too. :D

In regards with my post, its not really a sales advertisement but an opportunity. As for pricing, I know we're very competitive. I've looked at the pricing of the competition. Yes it will be quite pricey per square as compared to a house and lot(in bulacan or cavite), or with other developmers projects, but that is a given. Location, accessibility, quality, amenities, convenience, etc. These are factors that should be considered before judging if a residence is indeed right for you or not. Right?

My 2-cents lang po.

Cheers to Everyone! :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm 
Bantamweight

Oh to answer concerns nga pala regarding the life-span of a condo building. This was also my concern when I was considering a condo. I was told by people who didn't really know that "you're buying air". So I was also understandably anti-condo too in the beginning. But my perspective changed when I knew more and saw the convenience of living "walking-distance-away" from work. I used to commute at least an hour and a half to work, per trip. Now, no more. Now I can spend the extra time to rest, workout or enjoy quality time with the kids. :)

Also, i'd rather do a Rent-To-Own for my own condo, than waste money on rentals if given the choice.

About the "air" thing, when you buy an SMDC Unit, you actually get shares of the whole property commensurate to your unit's value. That, in the event that it will be demolished and sold, you'll actually receive dividends based on these shares.

Plus, the life-span of these modern constructions are about 50+ years. The empire state in NY is a very old construction already yet it still stands strong. In perspective, I dont think I'll still be alive by the time the building's no longer usable. And the cost of the unit would have been recovered many times over in terms of usage, rental profits, etc. So for me, sulit na sulit na.

Share ko lang my ideal future setup: have a condo units in the city, some for personal usage (convenience) and some will be for rental profits (for retirement's passive income). Then I will have a farm in Tagaytay where I plan to retire as a farmer. While the kids can use the condos in the city for their studies and work. When I die,it will be up to them na to take care of all the assets. Hehehehe... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

Location: Bishan Park,katung naa ga cricket (waaa!), Singapore
so, this thread has been the reason why there are too many connections to mysql server in philboxing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm 
Bantamweight

nokus wrote:
so, this thread has been the reason why there are too many connections to mysql server in philboxing

Oh sorry Nokus. I dont know too much about servers and stuff. Is there some thing I must do to reduce the load? Or is it just because of the views? :)

Thanks for keeping things in order. Tell me if I'm able to help in any way. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hmm..i am nearly convince..i'll visit the katipunan area when i get back..but don't get me wrong, i'll just want to take a look..he he he..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm 
Bantamweight

Hugo Boss wrote:
hmm..i am nearly convince..i'll visit the katipunan area when i get back..but don't get me wrong, i'll just want to take a look..he he he..

Ah no worries HB. Just sharing stuff here. Tell me if you're back so I can assist you and maybe grab some coffee or drinks and sisig afterwards. :D

By the way, there's a promo with the reservation fee. Just PhP15,000 promo and you can reserve your unit. Hopefully some of my sales come through soon so I can get my unit in Sun (Welcome Rotonda) or Breeze (Roxas Blvd). Only PhP 7,500 per month (36 months Deferred). :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 pm 
Bantamweight

Hugo Boss wrote:

Meanwhile, while you're abroad, maybe you can ask your friends and work-mates there. You don't know who may be interested in an SMDC condo. PhP 20k+ to 60k commission is not too bad, right? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am 
Bantamweight

Already sent the first wave of ebooks to those who responded. If I missed someone, please email me so I can send you your ebook. ;)

Thanks and Good Morning, Paclanders! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:10 am 
Bantamweight

We're currently having our promo: 12 Trips of Christmas. Best thing is, the reservation for the season is only PhP 15,000. Units can go for as low as PhP 7,000 per month (depending on the project). If you have a job, now's the time to get a good deal to have yourself your own condo unit, either for investment or self-use.

Also, you may refer a buyer/s now and earn! If you're the buyer, you get 2% discount.

Cheers and Have a Good Day Pacland! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 am 
Heavyweight

big_punch wrote:
Hi Tony I'm interested in SMDC project especially Roxas Blvd or QC area. I can organized a sale meeting here in Dubai. I used to worked with FIL-ESTATE as branch Manager.

My contact address is cell:+971508170543 my email: rald_ampong@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rald

I get it, that's why you are hugging granville ampong (puloy) cuz you are a relative of his.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

be careful in disclosing your private info..you might get bummed..better use pm if you are to disclose your infos...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next