Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am 
Bantamweight

jolz wrote:
big_punch wrote:
Hi Tony I'm interested in SMDC project especially Roxas Blvd or QC area. I can organized a sale meeting here in Dubai. I used to worked with FIL-ESTATE as branch Manager.

My contact address is cell:+971508170543 my email: rald_ampong@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rald

I get it, that's why you are hugging granville ampong (puloy) cuz you are a relative of his.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

be careful in disclosing your private info..you might get bummed..better use pm if you are to disclose your infos...

I agree jolz. Best to use pm or email.

Who's the relative of whom? Hugging?

-------------------------

- Anyway, I uploaded my profile pic, everyone. That's really me. :D

Glad to be of assistance! Have a Nice Day! :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

I think it is also wise to buy condo units if you think of moving in to location where you do most of your living when you live in another place and have to take 2 to 3 hours of travel to your workplace is very stressful, or a resting place and when you live somewhre in the province and you have to spend days in the city to arrange something its better to have your own private place.

I think one of the advantage is you don't have to spend on the maintenance TS what is the limit of the maintenance service like for example a broken doorknob, electric connection failure, pipe leaks are these included in the scope of building management. What about the taxes do we have to pay yearly or there is a separate pay for all the services like these.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm 
Bantamweight

gin03 wrote:
I think it is also wise to buy condo units if you think of moving in to location where you do most of your living when you live in another place and have to take 2 to 3 hours of travel to your workplace is very stressful, or a resting place and when you live somewhre in the province and you have to spend days in the city to arrange something its better to have your own private place.

I think one of the advantage is you don't have to spend on the maintenance TS what is the limit of the maintenance service like for example a broken doorknob, electric connection failure, pipe leaks are these included in the scope of building management. What about the taxes do we have to pay yearly or there is a separate pay for all the services like these.

Right Gin03! Ganun ako dati. 1.5 to 2 hrs travel from vcruz to ortigas. Siksikan pa sa LRT/MRT. And I knew of some friends and officemates na sa bus na natutulog. As in from Nova to Makati, or Cavite to Ortigas. Torture talaga yun. IMHO, I'd rather rent sa malapit and pay the extra. May nadudukutan or naho-holdap pa sa public transpo. Certainly I'm not gonna risk the safety of my kids when they start going to college / work na rin.

Re the fees in living in a condo, yep, maintenance is minimal cos its taken cared of by the association dues. It also takes care of the common areas like the swimming pools, cleaning, lighting, security, front desk, etc. As for taxes, I'll get back to you guys and post it here so everyone will be more knowledgeable about condo-living. ;)

Thanks for the good and relevant post, Gin03! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:23 pm 
Heavyweight

tony_gee wrote:
jolz wrote:
big_punch wrote:
Hi Tony I'm interested in SMDC project especially Roxas Blvd or QC area. I can organized a sale meeting here in Dubai. I used to worked with FIL-ESTATE as branch Manager.

My contact address is cell:+971508170543 my email: rald_ampong@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rald

I get it, that's why you are hugging granville ampong (puloy) cuz you are a relative of his.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

be careful in disclosing your private info..you might get bummed..better use pm if you are to disclose your infos...

I agree jolz. Best to use pm or email.

Who's the relative of whom? Hugging?

-------------------------

- Anyway, I uploaded my profile pic, everyone. That's really me. :D

Glad to be of assistance! Have a Nice Day! :)

in this forum, the handle Puloy is making waves as a FAN of a certain tabloid writer GRANVILLE AMPONG who "misquoted" Pacquiao to a bible verse which despises the 3rd sex. This brought massive negative reactions against Pacquiao.

But he (Puloy) is AMPONG himself. And such an annoyance, the admin of this site removed links to AMPONG's articles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And big_punch praises AMPONG's writings. Nothing wrong with that but it showed that he is AMPONG's relative. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 pm 
Bantamweight

I'm back. Been a busy weekend. Attended a seminar last Sat by my friend Mr. Khoa Bui at Rockwell. I already posted one at the Business Opportunities section regarding simple financial management. :D

As for SMDC related matters, there is currently a promo for Grass Residences along Taft ave. near La Salle. Posting the details tomorrow. Stay tuned! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm 
Bantamweight

Hello Everyone,

To know more about our company and projects, here is our company brochure website. ----- http://smdc.com -----

It interactive, just click on the "Show Properties" button on the lower left to view the different properties available.

Contact me if you'd like to find out more about pricing, availability, etc.

Of course, my discount, promos and commissions are only applicable if you reserve through me. ;)

Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm 
Bantamweight

Here's also some updates and the details on HOW EASY IT IS TO OWN A SMDC CONDO:

=============================

Here are the updates:

- I uploaded a couple of videos on Youtube that you may view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsxitLL ... ture=g-upl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMPaiMvf ... ture=g-upl

- Also, there's currently a 1% discount promos for many SMDC Projects. So if you plan to avail for yourself, that's a total of 3% discount.

- Reservation Fee is currently only PhP 15,000, the balance of P10k will be spread over the first 2 months of amortization, totalling PhP 25k.

IMPORTANT INFO: HOW EASY IT IS TO OWN A SMDC CONDO

Once you have determined that you would like to invest in a condo, its really very easy and attainable to get it these days. In the old days, we'd have to make a huge downpayment of 10-30% of List Price. SMDC has made it so much easier by having this downpayment deferred by up to 36-40 months! So if the property is worth PhP 2.5M, after taxes (5.5%, NO VAT) it will be around PhP 2.63M. At 10% the downpayment will only be 263k, THEN it will be divided to 36 months = PhP 7,326 per month. Then after the 36 months, you will receive your condo certificate which you may use for a bank loan for 15-20 years for the 90% balance.

After the 36 months, there can be different approaches. You can sell it for a tidy profit, or occupy the unit(rent-to-own), or have it rented out(self-liquidating). Some richer people actually do this as a business. They invest in several units then sell or rent it out for passive income.

Here's the step-by-step:

1. Reserve your Unit for PhP 25k.
2. Deferred Downpayment - Make 24-36 monthly payments based on 10%, 20% or whatever you'd want to down.
3. After the Deferred Down period, you get Condo Certificate. It will then be up to you on the usage of the unit. Its yours! :)

Hope this helps you understand more about our procedure and how easy it really is to get a condo unit in a five-star development, in prime commercial locations.

For those of you located abroad, please keep in mind that you're in a very good position to really make a lot of money on this. My quota for most countries is PhP20M, and as I'm giving you 2% from this, you should at least earn PhP400 Thousand with each sales meeting. If you have friends in other companies, you can share a portion with them so that they will help you organize and invite interested people.

I am hoping we could make this a long term opportunity for each of us. Once you get a satisfied client, its likely that their friends will follow suit since its so affordable. Once you get the ball rolling, I'd probably be visiting you 2-3x a year. With each trip you make good money. ;)

I'll also be posting some new articles in my blog - http://condoinvestmentph.blogspot.com, and our website is nearing completion, so stay tuned. Please also like my fb page - http://www.facebook.com/CondoInvestmentPh so that you will be getting my up-to-the-minute posts and updates.

Hope this helps! Please do feel free to email me back for anything. If you have updates or suggestions or would just like to say hi.

Thanks and God Bless to All!

Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:05 pm 
Lightweight

I heard already this SMDC Condos here in Al Ain UAE.

Its a good idea for investment.
To invest your own money and to make business for you could have good income
....but people around SMDC could have bigger income from your investment.

Thanks anyway....
But I prefer to buy a lot and build my own house..for more safety.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:03 pm 
Bantamweight

wolve wrote:

Thanks anyway....

Yep. Many people use a condo for temporary use or ownership. Many do it instead of renting in a place near work or kids schools. Then when they dont have any use for it anymore, they sell it or have it rented to the next people needing residence in the area. Recovering their investment and making some profit too. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm 
Welterweight

tony_gee wrote:
wolve wrote:

Thanks anyway....

Yep. Many people use a condo for temporary use or ownership. Many do it instead of renting in a place near work or kids schools. Then when they dont have any use for it anymore, they sell it or have it rented to the next people needing residence in the area. Recovering their investment and making some profit too. :)

Re sale of condos or having it rented is easier said than done. In one building how many unit owners thinks the same way as this.. To think smdc is known to have high density floors. Meaning they can have 40-50 units per floor.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 am 
Bantamweight

pupung wrote:
Re sale of condos or having it rented is easier said than done. In one building how many unit owners thinks the same way as this.. To think smdc is known to have high density floors. Meaning they can have 40-50 units per floor.

Hello Pupung,

Thanks for the valid statement. Well, that is only one aspect of the subject. To address it, there is currently a high demand for rentals at or near work and study areas.

The main point I was saying here is that there are a lot of people don't realize how easy it is to own a condo in a prime location. That they can just do the amortizations as opposed to renting, while having more convenience and amenities. Then, at the end of the day, they would even have ownership of a property. I'm presenting a feasible alternative that some people may not know of yet. :)

There will be people who will have reasons to think otherwise so this is not for them. For me, I grew up in a big house with a big yard. But as I got older, I realized that it took me at least an hour to get to the office each trip. Not to mention, my gas budget kept on rising with the price of fuel... I had office mates that just practically walked home to their rented condos. Two of my relatives rent condos in Makati. They've been doing so for years already. So for me, as long as there are well-paid employees in the area where your condo is, the easier it is to be sold or rented out. So the key again is location, location, location. :)

Some of our best selling condos are Light (Mandaluyong), Jazz(Jupiter cor. Reposo, Makati) and Green (Taft near La Salle) due to mainly investors with this intention. With investor, I mean, those who came in at pre-selling to get discounts. Some may intend to use/occupy, some for rentals, some for future sale. Common thing is, it is the ownership of a prime location property that they are after.

Thanks again for your input Pupung! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 am 
Heavyweight

magandang investment ang condos.

lagyan mo ng hidden cameras at ipa-lease sa mga collegialas. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:44 am 
Bantamweight

Thanks to Pupung's input, I was able to realize some things and ponder: How much does is cost for me to do my daily commute before?

Gas - P200 / Day - this is actually a small estimate as per today's fuel prices.
Time - 100 / hour x 2 = P 200/day
Total Daily - P400
Total Monthly (x 20) = P8,000

- So if I invested in a condo, I can just be paying P7.5k per month. I save 500 and save a lot of time. Hmmm. And if I rented an apartment of top of that, add another 8-12k to top that up. :(

Other considerations:
- Car maintenance (tires, oil, etc)
- Safety - Many accidents happen on the road rushing to and from work
- Traffic - increases fuel cost and time wasted. Especially if you get a penalty from being late for work. Also lost opportunities.
- Easy Access to Amenities - Me and my kids love to swim. So I paid for pools and made special trips so we dont get the chance to swim often. I also jog and do the gym. I pay for those too. Gas and gym fees.
- Convenience - I have a supermaket downstairs. No more special trips again. And if I need to entertain, there are cafes and restos. Since I saved on a lot of things, I'd have more money set aside for these stuff.
- Small Space - The downside of condo-living. For me, this is a workable compromise as compared to the advantages. I've learned to streamline my life and posessions. I'd also been able to become a thriftier person as I thoroughly consider my purchases as stuff will occupy space... I just stored my old things at the old house so I just basically got what I need the most with me. I plan to organize and donate many of them in the future. Simpler living.

CHEERS! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am 
Bantamweight

genetophile wrote:

Hahahahahaha! LOL, Genetophile! :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am 
Welterweight

genetophile wrote:

This is a good idea. This might change my mind on investing a condo unit. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next