Here's also some updates and the details on HOW EASY IT IS TO OWN A SMDC CONDO:
Here are the updates:
- I uploaded a couple of videos on Youtube that you may view. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsxitLL ... ture=g-upl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMPaiMvf ... ture=g-upl
- Also, there's currently a 1% discount promos for many SMDC Projects. So if you plan to avail for yourself, that's a total of 3% discount.
- Reservation Fee is currently only PhP 15,000, the balance of P10k will be spread over the first 2 months of amortization, totalling PhP 25k.
IMPORTANT INFO: HOW EASY IT IS TO OWN A SMDC CONDO
Once you have determined that you would like to invest in a condo, its really very easy and attainable to get it these days. In the old days, we'd have to make a huge downpayment of 10-30% of List Price. SMDC has made it so much easier by having this downpayment deferred by up to 36-40 months! So if the property is worth PhP 2.5M, after taxes (5.5%, NO VAT) it will be around PhP 2.63M. At 10% the downpayment will only be 263k, THEN it will be divided to 36 months = PhP 7,326 per month. Then after the 36 months, you will receive your condo certificate which you may use for a bank loan for 15-20 years for the 90% balance.
After the 36 months, there can be different approaches. You can sell it for a tidy profit, or occupy the unit(rent-to-own), or have it rented out(self-liquidating). Some richer people actually do this as a business. They invest in several units then sell or rent it out for passive income.
Here's the step-by-step:
1. Reserve your Unit for PhP 25k.
2. Deferred Downpayment - Make 24-36 monthly payments based on 10%, 20% or whatever you'd want to down.
3. After the Deferred Down period, you get Condo Certificate. It will then be up to you on the usage of the unit. Its yours!
Hope this helps you understand more about our procedure and how easy it really is to get a condo unit in a five-star development, in prime commercial locations.
For those of you located abroad, please keep in mind that you're in a very good position to really make a lot of money on this. My quota for most countries is PhP20M, and as I'm giving you 2% from this, you should at least earn PhP400 Thousand with each sales meeting. If you have friends in other companies, you can share a portion with them so that they will help you organize and invite interested people.
I am hoping we could make this a long term opportunity for each of us. Once you get a satisfied client, its likely that their friends will follow suit since its so affordable. Once you get the ball rolling, I'd probably be visiting you 2-3x a year. With each trip you make good money.
I'll also be posting some new articles in my blog - http://condoinvestmentph.blogspot.com
, and our website is nearing completion, so stay tuned. Please also like my fb page - http://www.facebook.com/CondoInvestmentPh
so that you will be getting my up-to-the-minute posts and updates.
Hope this helps! Please do feel free to email me back for anything. If you have updates or suggestions or would just like to say hi.
Thanks and God Bless to All!