Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 61  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

If you store your precious tokens other than in an open source wallet that is running/syncing on a secure local node that you have control over (i.e. custodial wallets/accounts such as on exchanges, web wallets, proprietary wallets, mobile/light wallets, etc.), then you missed the point of why you are involved in cryptocurrencies in the first place. If you can afford to lose your stash, then ignore what I just stated.

There's an exception with mobile/light wallets though. They are a necessity in order to carry some spending coins to transact with while you're out and about and on the go but they are dependent upon connecting with and syncing to a remote node usually established or trusted and endorsed by the devs (compromising your privacy unless you are employing anonymizing layers in your device) as downloading a whole blockchain into a mobile device is cumbersome and impractical at this point in time though doable. That said, only use open source mobile/light wallets that keep the keys on the device and only load them up with an amount that you can afford to lose. Be sensible about it. You don't exactly put your entire savings in your physical wallet in your pocket or under your mattress or in the glovebox in your car, do you?

Last edited by kulukuy on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

I think it's again time for the periodic recitation of the B vs. B mantra to keep us grounded:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 am 
Heavyweight

I don't know if this is true or just a spam...

If you don't already own a few coins of something, then surely at the very least, you must have heard about cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin, the most famous one, minted countless multimillionaires but did you know that altcoins (bitcoin alternatives) are responsible for even more riches?

Among the "big" ones, NEM went up almost 10,000 percent and Ethereum, more than 4,000 percent

Among the small and unknown ones several gained more than 50,000 percent.

To put this in perspective, a small 1,000-dollar coin purchase in one of these small ones could have turned into more than 50 million bucks.

It seems crazy, doesn't it? Well, it's the reality of the cryptocurrency market today.

Raiblocks, a relatively obscure coin at the time, went from 0.20 on December first to $20 by New Year's Eve. It is now in the top 20 largest coins in the world.

All that to say, the next big winner could be found anywhere, and today I believe I've identified the next one.

After spending hundreds of hours looking at hundreds of different coins, I locked down on one specific target.

Swisscoin.

As the name says, this is a coin created and headquartered in Switzerland. It is one of the only coins in the world recognized as legal tender by the government.

Swisscoin is allowed by the Swiss government and has the potential to climb more than 5,000% before the end of January and more than 50,000% before the end of this year.

This is one of those rare buy-and-hold coins which you WANT to own, and hang onto for the long term, much like those people who bought bitcoin at $1 and kept it for 3 years. FYI, bitcoin is trading at $14,000 now. That's an increase of over 1 million percent.

I recommend you consider putting at least a thousand bucks in Swisscoin immediately. This could quickly turn into enough money to buy a new house, or at the very least a new car.

For those of you who already have bitcoins, all you need to do is open an account at coinexchange.io (this is the url/website, and it takes 1 minute to get setup), transfer some btc to your new account and buy SIC (Swisscoin).

For those of you who are still clueless about Cryptos, the process will be a little bit longer but well worth it.

Open an account at a large exchange such as Coinbase dot com or Coinmama dot com, then add some fund using your credit/debit card or Paypal.

That's the fastest way, but you will be limited to a few hundred bucks at most. It should be enough to get you quickly started but consider adding more funds using a bank transfer so that you can really have skin in the game.

Remember, every thousand bucks of SIC you buy today could easily turn into 500,000 by this time next year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 am 
Cruiserweight

A simple ogling would have provided you with basic info on this chitcoin. Here's a sample:

https://news.bitcoin.com/dissecting-swisscoin-cryptocurrency-ponzi-horizon/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:56 pm 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
A simple ogling would have provided you with basic info on this chitcoin. Here's a sample:

https://news.bitcoin.com/dissecting-swisscoin-cryptocurrency-ponzi-horizon/

Thanks...

How about RB2 coin?
Crypto-currency daw from Hongkong....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:25 pm 
Cruiserweight

Hong Kong by Sanciangko or by Shenzhen?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:49 pm 
Heavyweight

sino nag may bitconnect dito?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 pm 
Lightweight

Lakeshow9 wrote:
Rocky4 wrote:
..if anyone interested to join a company involved in mining cryptos..? (http://bit.ly/2zaX6hq)

Any luck @Rocky4? Did u join the group?

Yes, I joined last Jan. 4 lang, I bought $1K btc mining contract, which will be effective come Jan. 19, 2018. The company will buy first my machine and set it up in the farm..(within 15 days) before the contract becomes effective...& earn something like $9/day.. (per my friend's ledger - who introduced me to this..) depending on the amount of the contract. (lowest contract amount is $500, up to $10K)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:17 pm 
Heavyweight

ano magandang wallet? & how to buy Ripple?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm 
Welterweight

Ledger Nano = Hard wallet
MyEtherwallet = Software app
Meta Mask = Web Extension App

Meron ICO offering next week about Cloud Computing, if interested check my signature.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 pm 
Welterweight

theboxer69 wrote:
sino nag may bitconnect dito?

Shutdown na tol itong exchange.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm 
Welterweight

Rocky4 wrote:
Lakeshow9 wrote:
Rocky4 wrote:
..if anyone interested to join a company involved in mining cryptos..? (http://bit.ly/2zaX6hq)

Any luck @Rocky4? Did u join the group?

Yes, I joined last Jan. 4 lang, I bought $1K btc mining contract, which will be effective come Jan. 19, 2018. The company will buy first my machine and set it up in the farm..(within 15 days) before the contract becomes effective...& earn something like $9/day.. (per my friend's ledger - who introduced me to this..) depending on the amount of the contract. (lowest contract amount is $500, up to $10K)

Rocky4, What is the name of the company?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:54 am 

bumibili sana ako ng Ripple ang mahal ng charge :(

@Kulukuy

meron ba sa pinas compnay na nag po provide ng mining setup ? kasama na lahat?

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Man of Steel wrote:
Rocky4 wrote:
Rocky4 wrote:

Rocky4, What is the name of the company?

Here is a paste from Rocky4’s post . Link included:

“..if anyone interested to join a company involved in mining cryptos..? (http://bit.ly/2zaX6hq) “

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

I don't have any idea of the ASIC mining hardware market in da Pilipens but there's always the CPU and GPU mining setup that one could build...or use existing ones...or upgrade them. ASIC mining is pointless nowadays anyway unless you have 100s of terahash/s or even at least a petahash/s and have cheap (i.e. live in China) or free (pirated) electricity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 61  Next