Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 am 

studstar wrote:

la pa mod, but i regret not doing it years ago inabutan ko rin yan nung P5000 pa lang 1, sayang :)

the fiat currency will definitely go hepe. now in how many years? yan ang pag isipan natin hehe

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am 
Heavyweight

miron_lang wrote:
studstar wrote:

la pa mod, but i regret not doing it years ago inabutan ko rin yan nung P5000 pa lang 1, sayang :)

the fiat currency will definitely go hepe. now in how many years? yan ang pag isipan natin hehe

thanks mod, will likely get into it in the next few months

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:55 am 

studstar wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
studstar wrote:

thanks mod, will likely get into it in the next few months

nasa almost 1M na pala sana yung 5000 mo nun hepe.

same with my officemate. bibili na sana nagbago pa isip nya. 5K din sana.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

Bitcoin and other cryptos could eventually crumble, maybe sooner than later, if they really push for decentralization. I see governments and banks putting up tough fights on this. In the end, regulation by countries, more likely, would prevail.

Decentralization and end of the currencies that we know would come... But would take a while :)

Profits taken out from BTC,. And now looking up on both Ripple and Ethereum. Unlike other cryptos, these 2 provides platform options and usage of block chain.. not mainly crypto currency. Hope to gain further on XRP.. though even Ripple does not guarantee that their system would really use XRP. Currently, I think it's a buy for the crypto though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 am 
Heavyweight

on twitter:

"JPMorgan CEO Dimon Says ’I Regret’ Calling Bitcoin A Fraud JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says he regrets making comment about Bitcoin being a fraud “The blockchain is real. You can have crypto yen and dollars and stuff like that. ICO’s you have to look at individually’

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 am 

studstar wrote:
on twitter:

"JPMorgan CEO Dimon Says ’I Regret’ Calling Bitcoin A Fraud JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says he regrets making comment about Bitcoin being a fraud “The blockchain is real. You can have crypto yen and dollars and stuff like that. ICO’s you have to look at individually’

if there is a fraud. that would the fiat currency.

The only value it has is the ignorance of the people and the greediness of the elites. It works because the layers of sophistication is really astonishing.

I would totally avoid any currency if i have the means. baka pwede mamundok na lang hehe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:50 pm 
Heavyweight

studstar wrote:
boknoy the fighting ball wrote:
I am not invested in ETH.

But I am invested in other crypto: VEN, REQ, Aion, and NEBL.

And I already doubled my initial capital. I cant fuccking believe it at first.

Suwerte lang siguro. Sugal talaga ang crypto-trading kaya marami na ring adik. :lol:

a guy i follow on twitter says best to invest no more than 1% of your assets to crypto, para kung malaglag man di machaket :)

Yap. Tama yun pre. Kapag masyado kang invested o kaya over extended, mas mataas ang tendency na mag panic sell ka kapag nakita mo na bumaba na ng husto yung value and then lost it all in the end. One thing I learned from crypto trading these past few weeks, napaka-volatile talaga ng value nila, akala mo pababa na, malingat ka lang ng unti pataas na ulit.

Akala mo naman minsan tuloy-tuloy na sa pagtaas, ilang saglit biglang nose dive naman.

Dito ko nagagamit yung hilig kung magbasa-basa. Tinatyaga ko magbasa-basa ng mga product update at inaabangan ko yung biglang nag susulputan na mga "shiller" sa mga forum (mga taong nag pu-pump ng price). At paglaanan mo rin ng time na basahin yung white paper at roadmap nila, para at least alam mo kung may patutunguhan ba talaga kung sakaling mag-long term invest ka.

Na burn na rin ako sa ibang trade ko, pag-sell ko, halos isang oras lang, tumaas kaagad ng almost 50 percent. Pero kailangan move on ka na kaagad. Hehehe

Ngayon HODL (meme term ng hold) ko muna lahat coins ng ko. Nakaka-stess kung palagi kang tumatalon talon sa iba-ibang crypto, yung swing trade na tinatawag (long term version ng day trade). Stay put muna ako. At ayoko munang tumingin sa price update. Kahit mga one month lang, medyo adik na daw ako sabi ni misis :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Pinoy758 wrote:
Bitcoin and other cryptos could eventually crumble, maybe sooner than later, if they really push for decentralization. I see governments and banks putting up tough fights on this. In the end, regulation by countries, more likely, would prevail.

Decentralization and end of the currencies that we know would come... But would take a while :)

Profits taken out from BTC,. And now looking up on both Ripple and Ethereum. Unlike other cryptos, these 2 provides platform options and usage of block chain.. not mainly crypto currency. Hope to gain further on XRP.. though even Ripple does not guarantee that their system would really use XRP. Currently, I think it's a buy for the crypto though.

Try NEBL (neblio) pre platform din sya at relatively low market cap pa sa ngayon, and let me know what you think, mas beterano ka sa akin ng kunti. Kahit against ka o pro.

Ito ang pinaka profitable crypto ko. I got in at 18 usd, ngayon nasa 44 usd na sya. Basahin mo rin yung "staking" nila, pero mas pabor sya sa mga nakaipon na ng significant account.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:05 pm 
Lightweight

..if anyone interested to join a company involved in mining cryptos..? (http://bit.ly/2zaX6hq)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:47 pm 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
Ethereum is now at 59k per coin...

Is that in peso?malaki yan boss kung dollars.
Mga boss, mag log in kayo sa coinbase.com at bili ng botcoin,ethereum,lite coin.,sikat sa US pero di ko alam dyan s pinas.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 pm 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Just like mining for gold, the better equipped prospectors who can dig faster have more chances of finding more gold in a given time. That translates to a lot of hash power to increase the chances of successfully landing on blocks that result in rewards (a block of 50 BTC at a time).

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Old member here. Hello kulukuy, are u still around here today?? Amazing story. I also seen Brian Viloria has an interesting BTC story as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Early on when I started this thread, I think there was at least one who accused me of scamming and scheming and up to no good and was very confrontational about it that the conversation became ugly to a point of resorting to personal attacks. There were also a few others who were skeptical about it.

I get to have the last laugh after all. :biglaugh:

How right you are. In 2012 for your configuration, how long did it take you to mine 1 BTC? Or how many daily / weekly were you producing. I started mining ***** ago before the BTC boom.

Awesome story BTW. Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 pm 
Middleweight

ethereum looks promising :shock: dito muna ako. experiment 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:13 am 
Heavyweight

Rocky4 wrote:
..if anyone interested to join a company involved in mining cryptos..? (http://bit.ly/2zaX6hq)

Any luck @Rocky4? Did u join the group?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 am 
Cruiserweight

batang kamuning wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Ethereum is now at 59k per coin...

Is that in peso?malaki yan boss kung dollars.
Mga boss, mag log in kayo sa coinbase.com at bili ng botcoin,ethereum,lite coin.,sikat sa US pero di ko alam dyan s pinas.

pagkatapos sa coinbase at transfer all your money sa EXODUS pa ra safe. YOU CAN ALSO BUT CIVIC,GOLEM CURRENCIES SA EXODUS PLATFORM AND BOOM TULOY TULOY NA PAGYAMAN MO :lol: :lol:

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next